Jack Monroe #44 Spoiler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her thing seems to be rich white successful men who vaguely impinge on her life (chef, children's author). Doesn't narrow it down I know.
Johnathan Ross? He has cats?
Johnathan Ross’s brother runs the production company which made DKR so I don’t think she’ll want to tit on that particular doorstep.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Johnathan Ross’s brother runs the production company which made DKR so I don’t think she’ll want to tit on that particular doorstep.
I just checked the company’s website (Cactus TV), and oddly I can’t find any mention of DKR. Lots of stuff about their other programmes, new and old, but I couldn’t see DKR anywhere.
Which means either (1) it has been pushed into an obscure corner of the website somewhere and I missed it, or (2) it has been obliterated from their history. Either way: 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Isn't it funny when you see old pics of her in blouses with that vicar's wife haircut to now with her tats and skinhead. She really just decided to shed her middle class skin and take on this gritty, poverty stricken rebel child identity. It's quite something
I also don't get the impression that she has stable sense of self which is partly what causes her to be so flaky. It is sad in a way, as I actually think

like many people who seem to crave attention like she does, she is actually really insecure deep down. I think this is reflected in her appearance and

the impulsivity around changes to her appearance, she not only does this but feels the need to share it for praise.

Not saying I feel sorry for her, just observing her behaviour really - I can see why it is disturbing and draining to watch by many.

P.S - Wish Jackie Stallone had Twitter (Yeah Jackie!)

I just checked the company’s website (Cactus TV), and oddly I can’t find any mention of DKR. Lots of stuff about their other programmes, new and old, but I couldn’t see DKR anywhere.
Which means either (1) it has been pushed into an obscure corner of the website somewhere and I missed it, or (2) it has been obliterated from their history. Either way: 😂😂😂
Probs trying forget DKL ever happened :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She’s still being tagged in so many conversations about DW, she must be so irritated. 😂😂
If she started the fire she needs to handle the smoke.

tit, I totally forgot about the no gifs rule 😳
Ah, too late - I’ll leave Channing there.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She’s very quiet today compared to the high of yesterday, I guess that’s the mark of having actual work to do :LOL:

ETA: Erm, fraus! My membership!👆👸🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Really sorry to link to the S*n, fraus, but this popped up from another attention seeker I follow - https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/ne...ohli-snp-independence-harassment-accusations/

First let me preface by saying this is horrible, horrible stuff and he should be utterly ashamed. I believe every woman in here.

But there's a VERY familiar name about halfway down. This is clearly one off her 'revenge list' or whatever. I do find it interesting that she hasn't mentioned this at all. Is she gearing up for another takedown? Does she not want to detract attention from the kitten (and the begging bowl)?? Place your bets herren und frauen!
But Jack has never met the man, no idea why she was included in the article at all? '

Food writer Jack Monroe believes Kohli should face action for his alleged seedy behaviour.

She said: “I thought I was in the wrong somehow and wouldn’t be believed. It is paramount that he faces consequences for his behaviour.

"I believe that there is strong enough testimony that he certainly will.”

Nothing in any of Jack's seventysquillion posts have ever mentioned this man.

Sorry if this has been said before but I've had to take a while off and smash tiles and look after my five dogs and 9 cats make a lovely mosaic.

Did we ever find out about the Great Dane?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow, it took 2 days but I am caught up again.

I can't help thinking the kitten was an impulse purchase :cry: while on a low, and now Jack finds herself with another inevitable low when the vet insists on doing the right thing for the cat. It's going to be difficult to see the twitter fallout when she breaks that particular news. She's set herself up for heartbreak here, shouldn't have taken the kitten on. Poor SB will be so confused. First his books ridiculed and then this... What a rollercoaster. Jack is attacking concerned people on twitter about the cat but it just seems desperately inevitable that she mist do the right thing and then deal with that comedown.

For triangulation purposes (i know this was about 2 threads ago, aha), I am probably lower MC from the Midlands (think lockdown central) and I apparently sound posh but in my head I sound like very not MC. When I hear recording of my voice I don't recognise myself :LOL: I smell like tea and biscuits because I am working from home and can't restrain myself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Here’s a picture of a world weary potato to cheer you up:
B251DD82-28C5-4454-9B3A-4E03DB10483E.png

Turns out I can post pictures 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
Depends if there is a full moon, or Asda has run out of bottle lemon juice.

Won't last.
Yes, we definitely need to be prepared for 3rd August.

I'm not joking - you've not been around, but her most spectacular moments of moonhowling batshittery have coincided exactly with the full moon for months. Might be longer, but I frankly can't be arsed to try and find out beyond April when there are so many deletions.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.