Jack Monroe #437 C U Next Wednesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Maybe the random image stuff can go on its own thread? I know lots like it, but equally lots dislike it cluttering up the thread so a separate thread might be for the best - https://tattle.life/threads/35808/

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Extended period of cold weather means that many are entitled to an extra cold weather payment.

Anything from Jack on this?

Of course not. She isn’t eligible so therefore she DGAS.

She’s really showing her true colours at the moment.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
When multiple people say you're a bleeping mare to work with, you're a bleeping mare to work with.

Jack can't even finish a Tweet thread.

Unreliability, thy name is Jack Monroe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
I just wish I could experience the Del Monte social media campaign all over again. The whole thing was like a GCSE project.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
In scenes reminiscent of an actual Christmas Day in 1984, I do NOT like my present and am sitting glaring at it and being hard done to.
Everyone else got lovely presents like Charlie Binghams and Faberge Eggs. I got the Joules Yellow Jacket, I can’t even return it because they went bust. Hmpf.
Fear not, they have been bought out

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Congratulations dear heart
That reminds me I need to add the Edinburgh slopbullet (etc.) to the stocktake ✍

View attachment 1793802

What are the odds all this just got binned
I remember that - getting all the bits for her 'work' and then disposing of them. I was innocent, frauen und herren, hadn't found the canal yet. All the same I wondered how she could afford to just give the bits away, since she was still SO POOR.
OK, gullible is the word I am looking for, not innocent.🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I think slopbot gave me a book on canals or something similar, because I'm a bit of a ninny I forgot to screenshot it, now I'm sad

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Extended period of cold weather means that many are entitled to an extra cold weather payment.

Anything from Jack on this?

Of course not. She isn’t eligible so therefore she DGAS.

She’s really showing her true colours at the moment.
Tbf there's not a lot to publicise as it is paid automatically with benefit roll to those who qualify, same as xmas and winter bonuses.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1793434

I am not sure what role Jack will play in this nativity scene but I am eager to see the results. Sorry, I have no clue what a "politics nativity scene" is or what the point of such a horror might be. I just know that I never, ever want to be trapped in a lift with anyone who has one.
Christmas is for gifting, not grifting.

Speaking of gifting, slopbot, how did you know?!
3757D05D-07BD-4689-85D2-8BA261831AC9.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I got That Man's book "7 Ways"- thanks 😊

I've been watching a few of his festive cooking shows on Food Network the last couple of weeks, I'm starting to warm to him a little (and probably out of spite too!)
So have I, dear ❤. Still annoys me with the inexplicable and unnecessary additions to stuff, but you just know that *any* of his recipes are going to taste a million times better than any of her sainthood's.
I liked him when he was still a young chef with enthusiasm and no pretensions. 😁

The food blogger who was recently mithering about the lack of pre-release availability of Grifty Kitchen for review is now posting screenshots from Tattle (threads - not the wiki) FFS.

I think it’s a given that squigs will take info from here but screenshots is not on IMO. Although he has said that “if this is not OK I will delete”, so a mod may wish to have a chat with him.
That's taking liberties...😱

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Thank you Frauen, for the kindness on the previous thread re my relative. It's his mum and nan (my neice and sister respectively) that make my heart ache. They've done all they can but now have to keep an arms length, as do we all. Still love him and always will.
Sorry for me rail all.
Will cheer up and maybe have a dip in the Slopbot puddle a bit later.x

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Hahaha, imagine not knowing that pineapples don't grow on trees.

I am FLABBERGASTED.

Wasn't there also some kind of rank-looking crab soufflé/fritatta hybrid?
I only found out about the growing habits of pineapples because I saw them in the wild (a massive field in Florida, sister and I got lost *following the satnav*). Always thought they grew on trees or something...😳

Reactions: 22
Slopbot gave me a lovely pair of (I think) Louboutins, but I can only dream of wearing them. Anything above a 3" heel and I'm arse over tit in two seconds. :oops:

Has Jack updated her troll list today, or are we still stuck on botox? Can she complete anything? No need to answer that.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I remember that - getting all the bits for her 'work' and then disposing of them. I was innocent, frauen und herren, hadn't found the canal yet. All the same I wondered how she could afford to just give the bits away, since she was still SO POOR.
OK, gullible is the word I am looking for, not innocent.🤦‍♀️
How long was she in Edinburgh for, anyway? I've only skimmed those threads, but was under the impression that it was 4 or 5 days max before she scurried back home.

I completely understand buying one or two things for a place you're staying in - I bought a pair of kitchen scissors for an airbnb a few months ago - but Jack must have wasted hundreds of pounds on stuff for an apartment she was in for less than a week. It's such a bizarre thing to have done!

Reactions: 41
How long was she in Edinburgh for, anyway? I've only skimmed those threads, but was under the impression that it was 4 or 5 days max before she scurried back home.

I completely understand buying one or two things for a place you're staying in - I bought a pair of kitchen scissors for an airbnb a few months ago - but Jack must have wasted hundreds of pounds on stuff for an apartment she was in for less than a week. It's such a bizarre thing to have done!
She went home in a tantrum over something.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Slopbot gave me a lovely pair of (I think) Louboutins, but I can only dream of wearing them. Anything above a 3" heel and I'm arse over tit in two seconds. :oops:

Has Jack updated her troll list today, or are we still stuck on botox? Can she complete anything? No need to answer that.
I think we may have to softly, gently accept that #TROLLCLAIMS is dead. On the plus side we now know that she hasn't had Botox but all the stuff about lying and grifting is true because obviously anyone would prioritise denying those claims over the Botox one.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.