Jack Monroe #437 C U Next Wednesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks highly likely we have yet another case of a good cause being damaged because whole swathes of the media can't be arsed checking a good back story https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2022/12/sam-brintons-story-always-good-true/
Interesting. There's one paragraph in there which strikes a particularly relevant, in terms of JM, note :

"There were literally dozens of articulate survivors with powerful testimonies they could have chosen instead of ....."
🤔🤔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Erm....
Screenshot_20221209-132553.png

Surely her lack of communication is the issue?! She can't even finish a twitter thread...

I can't read the article as I don't have an account

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
I have a teeny bit of gossip. A friend of mine has a relative who is reasonably well known in journalism/media/food writing circles. Has her own Wikipedia page etc.

Anyway, I learned recently that JM had come up in conversation between said friend and her relative; the relative had commissioned Jack to do some kind of work and described her as a complete nightmare to work with. Unreliable, bad tempered, and treated people horribly. I’m trying to softly, gently get more information (and encouraging my friend to become a Frau too!).
received_2034780270065827_edit_427526332135283.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Thank space you slopbot hours of fun. I was working really hard then remembered my salary so perused the puddle from 10am

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Interesting. There's one paragraph in there which strikes a particularly relevant, in terms of JM, note :

"There were literally dozens of articulate survivors with powerful testimonies they could have chosen instead of ....."
🤔🤔
Yeah this paragraph reminds me of Jack too. Spoilered for triggering content.

In response to my public comment, Brinton finally addressed my questions at Queerty, “I was indirectly in contact with Wayne and although I know he wants me to send the information of the therapist that is simply not an option. Counselor after counselor has seen me revert to near suicidal tendencies when I try to dig deep into the memories of the time, and I simply don’t have his name. I can picture him clear as day in my nightmares, but his name is not there.”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I really want to know what got under Jack’s skin and cut the Edinburgh trip short.
She claimed to have bought a one-way ticket, iirc. I'd hazard a guess at that being bullshit and she went home on the planned day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Yeah this paragraph reminds me of Jack too. Spoilered for triggering content.

In response to my public comment, Brinton finally addressed my questions at Queerty, “I was indirectly in contact with Wayne and although I know he wants me to send the information of the therapist that is simply not an option. Counselor after counselor has seen me revert to near suicidal tendencies when I try to dig deep into the memories of the time, and I simply don’t have his name. I can picture him clear as day in my nightmares, but his name is not there.”
Thing is, it would be so easy to track down and expose if it were true! No one seems to do any due diligence anymore.

Reactions: 30
Erm....
View attachment 1794310
Surely her lack of communication is the issue?! She can't even finish a twitter thread...

I can't read the article as I don't have an account
I was just about to say its a good job shes not writing the tattle period drama, as she would drop some drama and never pick it up again, leaving us to wonder......

Also i think going to Edinburgh was the tanturm, hence her taking her worldly goods, (minus clothes, they last her days apparently) yet no one cared and she remembered she had to get home( stop being a drama queen) to take SB on her given day.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Thanks slopbot

I got an LFC shirt (away kit) I was a greedy, ungrateful goblin as I don’t like football so I reached back into the puddle and got a keyboard!

Thrilled as I had to sell my piano to afford a lightbulb.

I’m off to join the lightning seeds

• Haha
Reactions: 46
So the powerful Frau who’s actually Jack could be @definitelynotvlad or @Lumpyspaceprincess then😂
Unlike the horse spunk béchamel, the plot thickens…

Or prick for short?
I could only dream of being a Powerful Frau! I can confirm I am not Jack, nobody has ever called me Prickles and none of my many, MANY, best friends (who do exist honest) have text me to say Wednesday is a documentary about my life. I also 100% do own a toaster, but it doesn’t say toast on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.