Jack Monroe #437 C U Next Wednesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I put my Twitter account and nitter on my banned phone list because I was becoming obsessed with looking at British Gas and their complaints. It means I don’t really have a clue with Jack and her exploits anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Not that I want to do Jack's job for her, but here is some info about cold weather payments for people in certain areas:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-63894221

And here is where you can enter your postcode to see if you are eligible:

https://coldweatherpayments.dwp.gov.uk/

See how easy that was, Jack?
The thought of Jack doing this is just weird. There’s no single part of her that comes across as willing to help anyone else.

ps, thank you for all that you do.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Off-topic, but:

Several months ago (a couple of decades in Jackyears), someone shared on here a really fascinating 2-part long-form article about a Grey's Anatomy writer who had been lying about having cancer. The writer has now admitted her lies: https://theankler.com/p/the-greys-anatomy-liar-confesses

Very interesting for those of us interested in compulsive liars! Particularly for those who insist that "there's always a grain of truth"...nope, there isn't.
“She was particularly interested in shots showing her crying.” Lol. Familiar.

Literally every part of this woman’s story could be grafted onto Jack’s. The main schtick of cancer becomes poverty, but otherwise it’s like it’s from a playbook.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Just seen sad news regarding Celine. Looks like Jack won’t be singing to her or a hologram of her anytime soon.

Poor Celine regarding illness ❤.

Wonder how quickly Jack can read here and spin this around to her/film herself doing a rendition of Think Twice in the shower?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Just seen sad news regarding Celine. Looks like Jack won’t be singing to her or a hologram of her anytime soon.

Poor Celine regarding illness ❤.

Wonder how quickly Jack can read here and spin this around to her/film herself doing a rendition of Think Twice in the shower?
Great now we will have Jack breadcrumbing spasms and muscle problems.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Off-topic, but:

Several months ago (a couple of decades in Jackyears), someone shared on here a really fascinating 2-part long-form article about a Grey's Anatomy writer who had been lying about having cancer. The writer has now admitted her lies: https://theankler.com/p/the-greys-anatomy-liar-confesses

Very interesting for those of us interested in compulsive liars! Particularly for those who insist that "there's always a grain of truth"...nope, there isn't.
Ah no way I Googled this very recently for an update so thanks for posting!

Reactions: 14
I think her definition of ‘friend’ may be somewhat looser than many other people’s. Anyone who has ever given her the time of day seems to softly, gently become part of her inner circle.
Absolute filth. SHOULDA CLOSED HER INNER CIRCLE

Oh and can I take this opportunity to be publicly irritated by her saying she was looking after SB but the dog had come up - not to join them and make SB feel better - but to look after her. Self centred trashpot that she is.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Off-topic, but:

I *think* it was me, I’m obsessed with that story!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Surely that article she was working on must be coming out soon? She put out the request ages ago.

View attachment 1791559
Didn't she change her email address to the "hellojackmonroe" one shortly after this? Any emails that went to the jackmonroediary one have probably softly, gently vanished into a void because she's lost the login details, just like she did with Patreon.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That ex sure hated a lot about her for someone she was planning to get a mortgage and have babies with 🤔
What about all the miscarriages she said she’d had in the time they were together? That was despicable.

Can’t remember the exact quote. Am sure there are screenshots in the Wiki!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
What about all the miscarriages she said she’d had in the time they were together? That was despicable.

Can’t remember the exact quote. Am sure there are screenshots in the Wiki!
This was it. And in typical Jack style she throws it out when somebody had questioned her comment that having a puppy was the same as having a baby.

Screenshot_20221208_145013.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
This was it. And in typical Jack style she throws it out when somebody had questioned her comment that having a puppy was the same as having a baby.

View attachment 1791907
Right, so aside from the puppy=baby cringe... "several" means at least 3. In the 6? months she was with a suitably equipped OH. That's a pretty concerted effort. And why has she put the word "lost" between tildes, as if it isn't actually ~true~.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.