Jack Monroe #437 C U Next Wednesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tenderstems, I've screenshot both instalments of Grift and Griftability (thank you @hooplifehero Austen) now I just need to trim and clean them up before I put them in the wiki. It may take a wee whiley as a dog ate my phone.
I'll do it as soon as I'm finished drawing on my forehead.
Ive removed the strep joke as I felt it was in poor taste. Apologies if I've offended anyone.
Thank you dearheart! Let me know if you need anything from me. I would like it if the posts that gave birth to GRIFT AND GRIFTABILITY could be referenced - there were a couple prior to that, and then the suggestion of the title itself. All deserve credit.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 1788553

Squig, hokey folk remedies don't work against invasive bacterial infections. If they did, the graveyards wouldn't be full of the evidence of childhood epidemics sweeping through entire families. If Jack's son is as ill as she claims, he needs medical attention and antibiotics, not essential oils and having to share his bed with a massive and badly-trained dog.
Also, vapour rub and essential oils are the worst thing to give a child if they are asthmatic. They trigger wheezing in me and son very quickly. She's so horrible. The latest has really upset me. She's blatantly trying to jump on the strep A/poor housing/black mould issues. These are real genuine issues that are terrifying for lots of people. This is the stuff that put me off Jack, the constant attention seeking and claiming to have the latest headline illness. As someone who has watched their child struggling for breath, I'm furious that she's using this. You know what I did when my asthmatic child was ill? Held him and read to him and comforted him. I did not have my phone out telling people about it. And if she's genuinely worried he has strep A, then she needs to get him to a doctor, not tweet about it. This is the Jack that upsets me the most.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 94
Do you think SBs half sister having respiratory issues feeds in to how she describes his issues? Maybe he couldn't stay with his dad tonight if he's got a cold/virus to avoid putting his sister at risk so she's on one because it meant she couldn't go to the award ceremony?

• Heart
Reactions: 61
One good thing is her current behaviour and rhetoric is exactly the type of thing that will have people questioning her behaviour and their concept of Jack Monroe all round good ‘un. (Was exactly the last straw for me when I saw yet another “total mental breakdown” tweet). Anyone who’s seen the AM “lies” will be wondering why the hell Jack hasn’t tackled all the serious stuff stated there and instead chosen this weird forehead stuff, funnily enough whilst showing off her very expensive Tiffany earrings. She continues to further be the cause of her own cancellation. GET A JOB JACK.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
She's getting torn to shreds on that well known blue coloured website for mothers too. Looks like Jack or a sock joined up to try and emotionally manipulate people to stop, but it backfired completely. Excellent.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Latest tweets are absolutely vile. If your asthmatic son is ‘thrashing’ about in bed unable to breathe, SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION. She’s a horrible bleeping mother.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 75
Latest tweets are absolutely vile. If your asthmatic son is ‘thrashing’ about in bed unable to breathe, SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION. She’s a horrible bleeping mother.
I reckon (if he's even there) he has the sniffles, and she is playing on it cos of the whole strep A thing. Not just for the attention, but for the power trip on her part. The only man in her life must be weaker than her and her arthritic limbs. And as someone (under the age of 40 also I may add) that seems to be developing arthritis quite rapidly, it bleeping sucks, its painful, I ADORE forcing my hands to move every time I wake up. But Jack is the expert there, she will recommend grinding up chilli heatwave doritos and snorting them along with her sour cream pringles. bleep.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Has Martin Lewis replied to or even “liked” Jack’s “pal” congratulations Tweet yet? Just wondering.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The forehead thing... I can replicate that, and it's not an aging thing, I've always been able to do it if I force my eyebrows up. Almost like I just have a lot of skin there (I was NOT premature) 🤷‍♀️. Relaxed and normal my forehead is smooth (I'm older than Jack and have far less lines - step away from the hot scrubby flannels kids) but I can force a klingon head should the fancy take me (it doesn't). She is also pushing the skin on her scalp down to create lines there. I don't think it's photoshopped or drawn on, sometimes the quality of her photos can make things look a bit pixely. Must be deliberate as she only ever has ££ high end phones with excellent cameras.

We definitely did discuss botox in the forehead at one point as she looked incredibly frozen on TV, proper Tussauds bonce. She wouldn't know that though, as she doesn't read here.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Morning ninnies! Great chaos last night; more to come today I hope. I stand by my belief that SB is not very ill because if he was, even Jack wouldn’t be obsessively tweeting. She should/would be focussed entirely on him.

Just for the Chronicleof Chaos:

23.18 - ‘I have to sleep’

23.39 - ‘I have had a total of three hours sleep over the last two nights’

01.11 - still awake and talking tit.

Odds on a wave of deleted tweets today when she finally surfaces?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
30p Lee is warming up nicely. Come on Jack, you know you want to have a pop. Although his comments are open, so you might want to refund all the money you stole beforehand.

9FE8F681-D72D-40EB-9CDE-C77FE442065E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
She has had more breakdowns than big ben!

Also when your kiddo is sick i dont think its the time to be looking for sympathy for yourself.

Poor sb i hope he feels better soon. So shs still hasnt moved and paying 100 times her income on rent this close to chrostms. Bless you pet.
[/QUOTE
she’s had more breakdowns than the RAC

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Also, vapour rub and essential oils are the worst thing to give a child if they are asthmatic. They trigger wheezing in me and son very quickly. She's so horrible. The latest has really upset me. She's blatantly trying to jump on the strep A/poor housing/black mould issues. These are real genuine issues that are terrifying for lots of people. This is the stuff that put me off Jack, the constant attention seeking and claiming to have the latest headline illness. As someone who has watched their child struggling for breath, I'm furious that she's using this. You know what I did when my asthmatic child was ill? Held him and read to him and comforted him. I did not have my phone out telling people about it. And if she's genuinely worried he has strep A, then she needs to get him to a doctor, not tweet about it. This is the Jack that upsets me the most.
Not forgetting that poor baby who’s death was recently attributed to living in a damp and mouldy house.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
One good thing is her current behaviour and rhetoric is exactly the type of thing that will have people questioning her behaviour and their concept of Jack Monroe all round good ‘un. (Was exactly the last straw for me when I saw yet another “total mental breakdown” tweet). Anyone who’s seen the AM “lies” will be wondering why the hell Jack hasn’t tackled all the serious stuff stated there and instead chosen this weird forehead stuff, funnily enough whilst showing off her very expensive Tiffany earrings. She continues to further be the cause of her own cancellation. GET A JOB JACK.
Exactly, she's so thick she doesn't seem to realise that any normal person (ie anyone with more than one functioning braincell, which will include the various journalists, food writers, economists, budget experts, political commentators, etc etc who she would like to consider her professional peers lol) looking at her feed will not fall for these tactics - tactics which even a 13 year old would see through. And she thinks she's somehow #winning because she has a handful of simps who are too spineless and frankly stupid to call her out publicly. Well done Jack!!! You really told us!!! Carry on, you're doing more harm to your reputation than we every could.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Well nearly getting jack called a bleep in a thread title might be greatest achievement ever. My 200 hour a week work is done.

I feel like I haven’t checked this for a while - is she living her best life again?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.