Jack Monroe #437 C U Next Wednesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I have done a Twitter search and the ere is ONE, just ONE claim she has had £500 of Botox why out of the thousands of tweets Monroe gets so they pick out that one claim? Why not start with any one of the 3/4 main claims eh you narc
Thats a narc tactic. Deflect and distract with easy to disprove claims. All whilst ignoring the real accusations.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
I was longing for a chaos, but like everytime she's off on one of these...whatever it is...it ends up angering me.

Jack, when you've grunka'd up to this point, just take the pity dick out of your lip fillered to absolute duck miserable mouth, pause Patreon with a huge apology to your obviously #notall dim-witted subscribers, say that you've fucked up, endeavour to make it right, etc, etc.

And please, in all seriousness, please stop bleeping weaponising both your kid and mental illness you absolute piece of bleeping crappy over cooked pumble.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Tenderstems, I've screenshot both instalments of Grift and Griftability (thank you @hooplifehero Austen) now I just need to trim and clean them up before I put them in the wiki. It may take a wee whiley as a dog ate my phone.
I'll do it as soon as I'm finished drawing on my forehead.
Ive removed the strep joke as I felt it was in poor taste. Apologies if I've offended anyone.
Didn’t see it mate. Thanks for your consideration.

Lets all focus on the matter in hand - shes been back about 3 of the last 8 hours and she’s EXACTLY as awful as ever before

• Heart
Reactions: 67
EE2C4852-E276-4FA1-83F1-DBBBF5F8264F~2.jpeg

Too early for a thread title, Jack. Come back later, SH1TTER.

Edit: Also, while you're here, the key to successful lying is picking a story and sticking with it. So which is it, the cold damp that causes SB's breathing difficulties, or having the heating too high?
Also also, duck you if it's the heating that causes his problems and you choose to balance that against your ouchy bones. Your child's breathing should never be a compromise issue.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
What is this nonsense? I can think of something else that might affect someone's temperature ❄

screenshot-twitter.com-2022.12.06-17_55_33.png

Reactions: 37
Jacks son has been ill for 5 days now - fortunately the fringe trim only took 3 days and she spent hours painstakingly writing out a thread about trolls so tonight’s the night she’s found the time to live tweet about herself him. Honest to god she talks some shite ❄
View attachment 1788232
Is she seriously saying she's tempted to eat her sick child's Advent calendar candy?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 93
Is she seriously saying she's tempted to eat her sick child's Advent calendar candy?
She's so wierd and inappropriate.
Why would that even be in your mind as a joke if your child was ill?
My hunch. SB is actually with her. And hopefully just has a mild cold. But him staying is such a rare occurrence she is making it into a huge deal - 'look at me being an amazing mama. Which is why I couldn' t attend an award ceremony I knew I would lose'.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 87
Jacks son has been ill for 5 days now - fortunately the fringe trim only took 3 days and she spent hours painstakingly writing out a thread about trolls so tonight’s the night she’s found the time to live tweet about herself him. Honest to god she talks some shite ❄
View attachment 1788232
You treat yourself, Jack. I'd simply HATE to think of that poor child getting a single thing you didn't take from him.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 76
When was the last time she copped to having partial custody? I can't imagine SB's dad being ok with her just letting SB rest if his symptoms were that serious.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
When was the last time she copped to having partial custody? I can't imagine SB's dad being ok with her just letting SB rest if his symptoms were that serious.
She's fairly consistently claimed there is an informal arrangement, so much so that I think she might be telling the truth. I suspect SB informally spends more time with his dad than Jack on account of her being an abysmal mother who behaves more like a resentful jealous sibling than a parent.

• Sad
Reactions: 71
Oh my Christ. I’ve been constantly behind because I’ve been busy with work (actually have a job etc) and now she thinks she’s Megan Fox.
4D999F9E-60FF-46AE-9D58-B2CCF172E715.png

What a ghastly, unimportant human. She acts that SB owes her a favour because she’s looking after him (which I don’t really believe, hopefully he’s fine).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
There it is from the horse's mouth, she's going at it from a place of spite/malice, not to actually refute anything.

She's so wierd and inappropriate.
Why would that even be in your mind as a joke if your child was ill?
My hunch. SB is actually with her. And hopefully just has a mild cold. But him staying is such a rare occurrence she is making it into a huge deal - 'look at me being an amazing mama. Which is why I couldn' t attend an award ceremony I knew I would lose'.
Explains why he's "usually extremely stoic about illness" with her.

Also check out this wibbly wobbly lip filler
I don't think we have the little earrings on the stocktake

1670382323080.png

• Haha
Reactions: 48
There it is from the horse's mouth, she's going at it from a place of spite/malice, not to actually refute anything.

Explains why he's "usually extremely stoic about illness" with her.

Also check out this wibbly wobbly lip filler
I don't think we have the little earrings on the stocktake

View attachment 1788372
Yeah she has two pairs of Tiffany earrings she wears both at the same time. We did think both were in the same hole at one point. The small stud in the ear lobe has olive leaves around the pearl; the hoop has a pearl dangling off it.

• Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.