Jack Monroe #437 C U Next Wednesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well nearly getting jack called a bleep in a thread title might be greatest achievement ever. My 200 hour a week work is done.

I feel like I haven’t checked this for a while - is she living her best life again?
She’s at her ‘just recovered from a breakdown, wont let the trolls win’ phase of the cycle.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
I remember when my nana was
dying from lung cancer and while she, thank God, was spared respiratory distress, other people on the ward did thrash around struggling to breathe and it still haunts me, twenty years later. Plus, during covid, my husband went downhill and we had to call an ambulance as his blood oxygen was getting low and he was battling to breathe. I didn't even text family because I was 100% focused on him, keeping our kids calm snd breathing myself. If one of my children was thrashing around struggling to breathe, there would be an ambulance en route and they would be in my arms.
But maybe the triggering witch just means "he's a bit chesty with a virus" rather than actually struggling to breathe.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
I want her to release evidence that shows a lady doctor really did tell her to put on red lipstick to combat holes in her lips. #LetTheTruthPrevail

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
So do we reckon we will get the 24 tweet long thread? Or will she regain consciousness and softly, gently, painstakingly delete all reference to it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
A taste of things to come when promotion for Grifty Kitchen starts to kick in, honestly believe it will get very hostile for Jack out there when it does, on Twitter especially, but also elsewhere. The grift is out there for all to see now, Jack’s been rumbled. New Year will be very interesting, can’t see she has a hope of stopping what’s coming for her, the Monkeys will have to be working 24/7 in January.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Not forgetting that poor baby who’s death was recently attributed to living in a damp and mouldy house.
Who she STILL hasn't mentioned, despite his death being linked so fundamentally to poverty. She's such a performative bleep

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I want her to release evidence that shows a lady doctor really did tell her to put on red lipstick to combat holes in her lips. #LetTheTruthPrevail
I want the next thread title to be TROLLCLAIMS but we can't always get what we want, TB.

Go well, pal.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
First time posting after watching from the sidelines for a wee while but holy duck, the way she speaks is SO weird?? Overly descriptive for no reason. "The very large dog has come to check on me while I'm in the very large bed". Okay??? Also don't think anyone picked up on her whole "in (very old, large) bed" or whatever it was. Like WHY are you feeling the need to be so descriptive? Obviously she wants to hit home she's poor a lot of its down to that, but not all. It's like she's obsessed with her own life, and curating the exact version of it she likes via nonsensical self obsessed boring tweets? Regardless, yes if your child's that sick you don't tweet nonsense on twitter. And ofc after the 100th random occurance people's bullshitometers go up and don't go down.. "oh silly me my phone died after that massive attention seeking tweet" duck off 🥲🥲🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 85
Has anyone ever had as many complete mental breakdowns as Jack?
Me. But then I remember I haven’t eaten and am ok again.

She's getting torn to shreds on that well known blue coloured website for mothers too. Looks like Jack or a sock joined up to try and emotionally manipulate people to stop, but it backfired completely. Excellent.
Where? 👀 Give me an idea of what to search on that site please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
A taste of things to come when promotion for Grifty Kitchen starts to kick in, honestly believe it will get very hostile for Jack out there when it does, on Twitter especially, but also elsewhere. The grift is out there for all to see now, Jack’s been rumbled. New Year will be very interesting, can’t see she has a hope of stopping what’s coming for her, the Monkeys will have to be working 24/7 in January.
I think we’ll finally see some honest reviews on her slop manual and she won’t be able to cope with that. Hence why no advance copies have been sent out.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I think there are occasional levels of benign delusion on this thread about the level of scrutiny on Jack’s life (I believe the scrutiny is absolutely deserved because she’s such a liar but I also don’t deny it’s borderline unhinged of us all to have this collective special interest) and the kindness of our intentions in performing this scrutiny (e.g. people being concerned and wanting her success - I’ll freely admit I want her cancelled and out of the public eye with her damaging tit).

HOWEVER I have very certainly never seen a single poster talk about pushing Jack to suicide. Indeed, the only people I’ve ever seen gleefully speculating on whether trolling might “push her over the edge” are her pathetic fans who live for the drama. She’s nurtured the most toxic, parasocial relationship with her audience.

• Heart
Reactions: 124
First time posting after watching from the sidelines for a wee while but holy duck, the way she speaks is SO weird?? Overly descriptive for no reason. "The very large dog has come to check on me while I'm in the very large bed". Okay??? Also don't think anyone picked up on her whole "in (very old, large) bed" or whatever it was. Like WHY are you feeling the need to be so descriptive? Obviously she wants to hit home she's poor a lot of its down to that, but not all. It's like she's obsessed with her own life, and curating the exact version of it she likes via nonsensical self obsessed boring tweets? Regardless, yes if your child's that sick you don't tweet nonsense on twitter. And ofc after the 100th random occurance people's bullshitometers go up and don't go down.. "oh silly me my phone died after that massive attention seeking tweet" duck off 🥲🥲🥲
It's the age old rule of "the more detail you add to a lie, the more credible it becomes", right?

I think there are occasional levels of benign delusion on this thread about the level of scrutiny on Jack’s life (I believe the scrutiny is absolutely deserved because she’s such a liar but I also don’t deny it’s borderline unhinged of us all to have this collective special interest) and the kindness of our intentions in performing this scrutiny (e.g. people being concerned and wanting her success - I’ll freely admit I want her cancelled and out of the public eye with her damaging tit).

HOWEVER I have very certainly never seen a single poster talk about pushing Jack to suicide. Indeed, the only people I’ve ever seen gleefully speculating on whether trolling might “push her over the edge” are her pathetic fans who live for the drama. She’s nurtured the most toxic, parasocial relationship with her audience.
Top analysis. You really are the GOAT.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I can't find the thread on the parenting site - has it been taken down? Their search facility is tit.

Reactions: 19
I think we’ll finally see some honest reviews on her slop manual and she won’t be able to cope with that. Hence why no advance copies have been sent out.
I honestly haven't looked forward to a book release so much since, idk, The New Jessica instalment of Sweet Valley High 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.