Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GigglePops

Save up your Green Shield Stamps!
Oh my god that's a blast from the past. My Dad had hundreds of them in an envelope....and Esso stamps. No idea what he did with them...I'm an 80s born Frau and they were gone by the time I was old enough to take note.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
May I softly, gently return to this tweet:

View attachment 1796434

1. who is going to laugh at this non hilarious quip: the cat? The dog? Will they be lolling about as if someone had sprayed gold paint on a triffle?

2.Why are you making jokes when your child is fragile and snuffling? And everything that exists in your world is between the snuffles (also, wut?)
I always found it odd that all of the grandparents were infirm enough that they had to take to their bed. Most of the old people i know/ have known nornally have an armchair in the corner.

• Haha

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
i demand a double dip, sloppy b!

yakult? i like yakult as much as cats like the beach!

View attachment 1793344

and, shamefully, i can't remember the reference 😳

your refresher course in a Jacklore starts here 😂

I got the wooden calculator! Thanks Slopbot and dear heart Traumy ❤❤❤ I look forward to wowing my friends, family, colleagues and last but most CERTAINLY never, ever least all of y’all with my newfound mastery of #Jackmaths. I am convinced this will improve my life 344%

Also, dearest @BubbleDuck I LOVE your new festive duck!!!
View attachment 1793357
Why thank you , I do make a lovely Christmas pudding dont I 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

BenignNarcissist

Who reckons Jack will have a Twitterstorm about the BBC documentary on Alcoholics Anonymous?

She will ride, or create, a wave of drama around her "struggle" and being saved.

Frau's should contrast the grounded, thoughtful, austere attitudes of the AA members with Jack's chaosing and flareups and blowup.

Reactions: 25

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Those screenshots! Jack, the reason the speech you've been giving for the last seven years has had so little impact, is because it's made up shite but people were too embarrassed to call you out. Sure, they'll be a few upper middle class saps sitting there with their eyes out on stalks but most other people are sitting there thinking 'is it me, or is she full of it?'.
Also saying that just tweeting about it isn’t helping… erm pot … (cooper) kettle… black??

• Haha

Foxvint

VIP Member
I read something interesting about the AA methods- especially the approaching people to make things right part is downright dangerous advice for women. But of course Jack ain't like the other girls anyway

• Heart

Lazarus

VIP Member
Thanks for the clues. I’m not a Steinbeck fan so never made the connection but I’ve seen that account before and wondered if it was a 🧦 given their stated location. All seems a bit weird and as this stage, I wouldn’t put anything past her.

matchakitkat

Off-topic, but:

Several months ago (a couple of decades in Jackyears), someone shared on here a really fascinating 2-part long-form article about a Grey's Anatomy writer who had been lying about having cancer. The writer has now admitted her lies: https://theankler.com/p/the-greys-anatomy-liar-confesses

Very interesting for those of us interested in compulsive liars! Particularly for those who insist that "there's always a grain of truth"...nope, there isn't.
I was going to share this too! Birds of a feather 🧤

• Haha
  • Heart

Bugger13

VIP Member
The non symmetrical bug is still a simpering turd btw. Jack’s liked this of course-her creepy little cheerleader is her new pet. I wonder if she kept the patreon she signed up to from spite-what a monumental fool to be funding & brown nosing Jack of all people.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
Please, please let that happen. Carole Malone being AWAY brought my favourite thread ever*. It starts off pretty normal, then we get some forensic Jack Covid timelines, then it gets a bit grim, but then it descends into some kind of SEO chaos.

The whole thread was around 24 hours, in that weird week between Christmas and New Year.

*yes even more favourite than thread 31. More lols and less Jack.

ETA. SO much happened in that thread, but somehow we found the time to explain Jimmy Nail to all our Fraus outide of the uk!
i'm pretty sure the SEO chaos happened at around 2am on a weekday night as well 😅

• Haha

jenny2603

VIP Member
Does anyone know if Carole Malone is going AWAY this year? I've been saving up my veg peelings for two years in anticipation.
Maybe they could bring Carole in as a replacement Jack whilst she's away sulking about being exposed as a stupid grifter. I think Carole could do a good chaos.

• Haha

Kittypops

VIP Member
it's lovely to rub shoulders (sorry for bodily analagy in totally yuk circumstances) with so many other fraus on the bear thread) Not even going to mention Yakult

That’s now known as the Bear defence. “I might have a mad evil twin”.

Not many people know this, but my full name is Big Dave’s Humiliating Trousers are Totes-Hilare, but I did a spoonerism of my hyphenated last name to hide my identity

I know we’re supposed to keep it on tattle, but my favourite Tesco own brand jam has disappeared from online shopping, and my second favourite is St Dalfour which is spenny. In these circumstance, should I tweet Jack to get her to sort it out?????

Shite, I cocked that up.

Right back on topic, ummm, give me a moment...

Edit: I wonder what Jack is doing for Christmas? Anyone got any predictions?

• Haha

Foxvint

VIP Member
The only person who mentions sui
Honestly, I think this refers to that one time that a Jack stan posted something like "yes, push her far enough to make her actually kill herself - is that your plan?" about 20 messages deep into an argument with one of the anti-Jack chorus.

Barely anyone else saw it, but Jack picked up on it almost immediately afterwards and has been selectively quoting it ever since.

ETA: This came up around thread 398 - some folk suspected that it might even have been a Jack sock who posted the offending message.
Jack sock imo. Shes the only 1 who ever mentions Sui__. If she had genuine threats in DMs she'd never stop brandishing them about