Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Limey

VIP Member
She doesn't actually do that though, does she? I like having my flat cold during the winter - it's currently 15 degrees in here, but I'm nice and toasty as I have merino thermals under my jeans, woolly socks, and a cashmere hoodie.

Jack's been wearing nothing like that in any of her recent selfies. So is she saying that she turns her heating on specially to photograph herself?!

View attachment 1791392
The advice from the manufacturer of my heating system was to put in on 15 and leave all the internal doors open to ensure the rooms stayed at a good temperature. This isn’t the sign of grinding poverty. BTW, it’s below zero outside here in Scotland.

• Wow
Reactions: 28

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Please can a kind frau help a gal out, and point me in the direction of her tiny little bleak pretend Christmas dinner?

That picture makes me laugh so much! Want dry mouldy veg peelings from the drawer with that?
I think a lot of recipes have been deleted from her blog, but most are on Archive.

And here’s some vintage Jack I found along the way. Finnish Christmas dinner with weird little fish as an alternative to prawn cocktail. But then, I should cut her some slack since she was also a sex worker/sleeping rough at this time.

I had a look at Amazon.

THAT Man is currently number one best seller.

Jack is currently 181 based on pre orders I assume.

THAT man is top of the ‘most wished for’ also

any publishing fraus know what you would be selling to be 181?
I don’t know how accurate this tool is, but it gives you estimated sales based on rank. Her bestsellers rank is 12,979 overall in books.

081A4F4F-3314-4C0A-AF0F-D2A37270B665.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Honestly, I think this refers to that one time that a Jack stan posted something like "yes, push her far enough to make her actually kill herself - is that your plan?" about 20 messages deep into an argument with one of the anti-Jack chorus.

Barely anyone else saw it, but Jack picked up on it almost immediately afterwards and has been selectively quoting it ever since.
Phew. There was me worried that she’d spend the next 30 years of her life wailing on about how in 2022 Jackie Collins came on Tattle and told her she’d never amount to anything, just like all those EVIL TEACHERS, ASDA MANAGERS and OLD CHIEFS.

Needless to say, by stating she SHAN’T read Lovers and Gamblers or Hollywood Wives, she’d have had the last laugh anyway.

Edit. 🥕

Last edited:
  • Haha

overdueanadventure

Chatty Member
I think a lot of recipes have been deleted from her blog, but most are on Archive.

And here’s some vintage Jack I found along the way. Finnish Christmas dinner with weird little fish as an alternative to prawn cocktail. But then, I should cut her some slack since she was also a sex worker/sleeping rough at this time.

I don’t know how accurate this tool is, but it gives you estimated sales based on rank. Her bestsellers rank is 12,979 overall in books.

View attachment 1795384
Ahh, i enjoyed reading the comments. People having been telling her the food looks like grey slop for a decade.

• Haha
I'm sure that tattoo artists have to start somewhere, but I'd be hecking (<--JM word) nervous about letting an apprentice put permanent markings on my body.
My favourite tattoo was done by an apprentice but even back then there was no way you were getting an appointment two days later 😬

Reactions: 27

ChactFecker

OK i'm gonna take a hit on this one but an American lady taught me how to make half decent yorkshire puds.

She calls them popovers.
but the recipe does work!

the most controversial thing is that the fat goes into the batter and NOT the oven tins.

i'm not joking it works!

• Wow

houseofhoop

VIP Member
So we are supposed to believe Jack thought she had posted her thread but then didn't have the urge to once check the replies to it, therefore she didn't even notice her phone was dead? Why is this woman incapable of telling the truth about anything at all?
No.
Too short
No.

• Haha

OwlChampagne

I think her definition of ‘friend’ may be somewhat looser than many other people’s. Anyone who has ever given her the time of day seems to softly, gently become part of her inner circle.
Anyone that sucks up to her, defends her, gives her money is her BFF but as soon as they ask any questions or disagree with her in any tiny way they're the worst, horrible troll that ever existed and she never liked them anyway, so there. Reminds me of Trump.

First time posting after watching from the sidelines for a wee while but holy fuck, the way she speaks is SO weird?? Overly descriptive for no reason. "The very large dog has come to check on me while I'm in the very large bed". Okay??? Also don't think anyone picked up on her whole "in (very old, large) bed" or whatever it was. Like WHY are you feeling the need to be so descriptive? Obviously she wants to hit home she's poor a lot of its down to that, but not all. It's like she's obsessed with her own life, and curating the exact version of it she likes via nonsensical self obsessed boring tweets? Regardless, yes if your child's that sick you don't tweet nonsense on twitter. And ofc after the 100th random occurance people's bullshitometers go up and don't go down.. "oh silly me my phone died after that massive attention seeking tweet" fuck off 🥲🥲🥲
Anyone remember the episode of The Goes Wrong Show where they have to pad out every line with adjectives to keep to the specified running time? That's what she reminds me of

• Haha