Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whaa?

VIP Member
I didn’t sleep well last night so could be reading this wrong & it’s probably Jackmath & Jack lies however she states that what ever she gets paid, the same or a greater amount goes towards helping poverty. Most places aren’t going to pay her a large sum & then double it & more.
so if she is saying it’s £49 but it’s helped quarter of a million people so far ….. 49 x 250000 = 12,250,000
I think the maths is different. For example Del Monte paid her ???. If it was £10,000 she is saying she made Del Monte give that much to charity. There was a donation to charity with the Del Monte campaign, I think to a breakfast club, Magic Breakfast. There were also donations of Del Monte products. If Jack did not want to broadcast these donations (doing charitable work quietly, etc.) I think the organisations themselves would have been right in there doing the publicity themselves as it would reflect well on them. Superdrug, for instance, Netflix etc.

eta - Del Monte gave £10,000 to Magic Breakfast.

Reactions: 25

Snotbuster

VIP Member
Not a single like. 10 replies, all negative. I wonder if Carole is considering a career change?
View attachment 1791205
Oddly enough, I can't see any replies to their post--mayhap they deleted them and then locked up? Makes you think.

But Jack ALSO has a designer handbag collection! Remember how she bought a Kate Spade with every book advance?

It boggles me the number of things she's bought as a "I just treat myself to ONE nice thing with each book advance do you want me to stop BREATHING??"

When I got my last book advance, I treated myself to 1 (ONE) Radley handbag, cost £131 in the sale. Then I split up the rest into my tax squirrel account, savings (holiday, house deposit) and current account to live on. Because I'm actually sensible with money.
And she bought the 14-seat oak dining table set with her advance. And it turns out she bought a lot of other "needed" stuff with her advance(s). So, basically she did exactly what you did except put $$$ into the tax account, savings account, and current expenses account. Sheesh.

bizwizz89

This popped up on Twitter. It was posted by a couple of hours before she posted about poor SB bless him. It may be a coincidence but it’s very similar.

Attachments

Hunsgraveyard

VIP Member
Oddly enough, I can't see any replies to their post--mayhap they deleted them and then locked up? Makes you think.
Hopefully a harsh lesson in what happens when you align with Jack Monroe - and one that'll put more & more organisations off engaging with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

RinsingHoops

I am absolutely furious at the at the strep-A baiting. I came running here from not quite the end of the last thread. I know somebody who
just lost their CHILD to the iGAS, their baby is one of the deaths counted on the news
FUCK OFF JACK
So sorry to hear that, how awful. Hugs to you and your friend xx

• Sad
  • Heart

Ohnoshebettadont

There is a program on tonight called I’m an alcholic: inside recovery, that includes an AA meeting . I’m surprised that they didn’t ask Jack to present it , what with her being such a main character in all 3 ( or is it more?) meetings she runs/attends/eats chips in
They need to make a thread about Darren macgarvey on here, total drama hound on Twitter and changes his political tune as often as Jack misses a Patreon delivery date.

• Wow

Snotbuster

VIP Member
I'm pretty new to Tattle and don't know who this Jack Monroe is, but having spent the last few days reading these threads I just wanted to say that you lot are bloody HILARIOUS. I've snorted whilst reading on several occasions.
Remember to tip your waiter!

• Haha

waffle maker

VIP Member
Slopbot gave me a sideboard too, thanks Slopbot!

Is she breadcrumbing some kind of fertility treatment with the multiple losses?

• Sad
  • Haha

Day3TShirt

I think Jack was very frightened by it (and I suspect was probably told by at least one person she shouldn’t be which isn’t really fair to a kid) but I also think it got her attention. Mama H was clearly quite rattled by it and I wonder if, like the birth mark, it meant her attention was focused on Jack not the foster children for a short period.

She really seems to have the impression you only get attention/sympathy if you’re ill or if something traumatic has happened and I genuinely think that’s rooted in the fostering, which also explains her resentment towards the foster children. It’s probably not that uncommon a feeling/impression for children in that situation, but Jack is unique that she’s not grown out of it.
Chapeau. This is a fantastic summation of what’s likely going on with Jack. Explains so much. Thankspaceyou for the insight.

GazpachoPolice

Sorry for causing a chaos tender one, as dear @Marmalade Atkins said, I was making a daft joke and it’s an accidentally upside down wonky AA ref key fob.

She got it after she was dumped, making a big song and dance about it because Old Harold apparently HATED her tattoos (as it seems did Louisa), so it was partially done out of SPITE to OWN them (and needless to say she had the last laugh).
View attachment 1789789Interesting that just like the people who “frequently” told her she’d “never amount to anything”, both her recent exes “frequently checked” she was “done with all that”

Also interesting that she’d been so blissfully happy with Old Harold and so very devastated that when HE LEFT he smashed her heart into minuscule pieces AND separately left her in a crater she was still banging on about at the end of July in Hungrier and Hurtier Solar Lit Soap Gunge, given that he was apparently such a big massive bigot tattoo and lesbian-clothes-hating homophobe.
View attachment 1789807
Thank you and apologies for my own mini chaos there.
Although I do think it’s worth noting that she behaves in such bat shit crazy ways that my misunderstanding didn’t seem completely out of the question!

• Haha

That Forensic Man

VIP Member
Are they taking the fucking piss?

Edit: You need to register to read the article in the link.

View attachment 1793935
Number 2 says it all really
That CoMmUnIcAtOrS font is terrible
The whole premise is essentially "clever girl did a poo corpo PR campaign"
PRWeek

PRWeek epitomizes the modern business publishing brand, spanning online, print, events and social media, incorporating a paid-for content strategy and gated website. Launched in November 1998, it is the essential title for PR professionals in the US.

PRWeek reflects an industry playing a more pivotal role than ever before, not only in the marketing strategies of companies, brands and organizations, but also within boardrooms and amongst the C-suite.

In the transparent world epitomized by social media, corporate reputation is crucial. Executives need timely, authoritative, insightful content to navigate this landscape - that's where PRWeek comes in.

• Wow
I'm on a grunk. But she was with OH for 6 months ? So three menses. Not three miscarriages. My mind is in a whirlpool.
No where near 6 months iirc, was closer to 6 weeks. I believe it was 3 months from makeup selfie shots to heart shattering glutteral wailing?

Emmapism

VIP Member
Does any else want the 'lawd have mercy' comedian on Tiktok/reels to script some stuff around a Jack recipe? I so so wish she would get on Tiktok.

'This is ready to go!'

'Ready to go in the bin'.

Like I can actually picture it. Manifesting this for 2023 please 😂

• Haha

Captainmouse

VIP Member
100% this. For someone who the birdsite flying monkeys claim does “sooooo much” or any anus-licking awards circle-jerk praising her “tireless campaigning”, she really does do absolutely FUCK ALL. She sells books, that’s it.
Or possibly not!

• Haha