Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

That Forensic Man

VIP Member
Reactions: 23

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
I think slopbot gave me a book on canals or something similar, because I'm a bit of a ninny I forgot to screenshot it, now I'm sad

• Haha

Whaa?

VIP Member
I am wondering who these people are who she thought were 'some kind of friends'. Former Patreon supporters? I see her comments at 45, a couple had been deleted recently taking her down to 41.

SendReceive

VIP Member
It’s still there, I think it’s called ‘Jack Monroe off Twitter’
I still can’t find it. Doing a chaos in search. If anyone more ~forensic~ than I can softly gently painstakingly give a pointer to where it is that would be much appreciated.

Ah, found it - thank(space)you everyone.

• Heart

Mendacious Trumpet

I think it's 'cause it's one of those tropes that people just shut down by saying she got the tattoos when things were less bad. However I think with some scrutiny of the timeline I'm sure there will be ones that appeared when she was supposedly on the "bones of her arse."
A bit like discussion of her gender/trans phase - there is probably something in there to be criticised, but it requires nuance and is easily brushed aside as transphobia etc.
When was it she was on the bones of her arse again? 2017?
She definitely got a few between her first book signing and then...

here we go again

Chatty Member
Seeing ur work and ur VS Code on these threads will never not make me smile TS ❤ 99% of my workday tattle time is enabled by waiting for git actions to pass and sometimes I do pointless commits just to buy chaos enjoying time. It’s truly the frau’s best friend lol. I still laugh at the frau who creates a slideshow of two pics to flick between for working day chaoses - was that u @hydeist ? 😂

On topic - imagine if we get a post work Christmas party burger boy?? 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Can I just say how excited I am to see other web adjacent pals on this thread?

• Haha
  • Heart

ContentCrunch

VIP Member
I just want to promise I don’t interact with the slop goblin I was congratulating my 5 year old on her important writing on the school Twitter which it’s literally the only reason I have Twitter your honour.

• Haha

SnowyCal

Chatty Member
I think the maths is different. For example Del Monte paid her ???. If it was £10,000 she is saying she made Del Monte give that much to charity. There was a donation to charity with the Del Monte campaign, I think to a breakfast club, Magic Breakfast. There were also donations of Del Monte products. If Jack did not want to broadcast these donations (doing charitable work quietly, etc.) I think the organisations themselves would have been right in there doing the publicity themselves as it would reflect well on them. Superdrug, for instance, Netflix etc.

eta - Del Monte gave £10,000 to Magic Breakfast.
i get what you are saying, the point I’m very badly putting across is she’s saying (boasting) that scheme is part of a payment reward she has when she does work like that, whatever her payment is or more has to go towards poverty but then fucks it when she says 1/4 mil people have been helped with the £49 scheme that was part of her payment, probably me reading it wrong but that’s how I read what she is trying to imply.

Reactions: 22

Madonna_Claws

Sorry dickhead pal, I don't live my life on twitter. Good luck finding me by my eye P too, cos Darwin's not a pleasant town to be trying to go door knocking to find me either.
Darwin eh? Good luck there Jack...🤣🤣🤣 If Tojo never made it to Darwin, the Sarfend Slopgoblin hasn't a hope in hell.

As well as bring a liar, grifter, shit at cooking, and an all-round unpleasant piece of work, possibly Jack's main fault - at least that is harmful to her - is that she is so ~unprofessional~.

• Heart

Country Bumpkin

Chatty Member
In the thread bragging about how OH bought her the Tiffany earrings, didn't she say the other pair was chosen because laurels are traditional for Greek people? She's just being true to her heritage as a third-generation immigrant
Laurals are traditional for Roman emperors...

• Haha