Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OwlRightsReserved

VIP Member
Some of you sound genuinely upset about SB, the advent calendar, etc. It's worth remembering that we don't know everything she does. It's easy to fall into the trap of thinking we know everything about her, because she overshares SO MUCH, but she may well have bought him an advent calendar too or she may have made a conscious decision that she wasn't going to get him a chocolate one because her mum does every year, or whatever.

Different families have different traditions and I can't muster the energy to care that much. What is much more telling to me is when she says things like 'I'm tempted by my sick child's advent calendar'. Either she really, honestly thinks that because her son is too sick to remember to open his own advent calendar, a normal response is for her to have the chocolate OR it's a hilariously edgy joke. In one interpretation she's an actual monster, in the other she's a dickhead. Take your pick.
Agree re: advent calendar. We've never done chocolate advent calendars for our kids because we're old fashioned and boring like that, and they've not suffered as a result.

Reactions: 27

PeepholePringle

I've been on my holidays while Jack was quiet - by which I mean I've read some other Tattle threads. Some of these other grifters make JM look like an angel and a genius (side-eyeing you, Ashley Cain and Safiyya Vorajee...). Now back to the grunk!

• Wow
Reactions: 27

AnnRKey

Chatty Member
Apologies as I’m only just catching up on grunking and can’t seem to link to this post properly.
Have I missed something ridiculous? She went to Dordrecht with Old Harold. Then a few days later got a tattoo of the key fob? What the actual fuck? Surely that answers why he dumped her another day or so later? Because she’s insane?!
OR she got the tattoo after he dumped her which is possibly even crazier?!

View attachment 1789584
417 is an AA reference is it not?

• Heart
Reactions: 26

houseofhoop

VIP Member
View attachment 1794572
Just a reminder that our new tea-time classic serial, GRIFT AND GRIFTABILITY, continues this Sunday with episode 3 of the much-loved drama.
Mr Elton has persuaded Emma Woodhouse to paint a portrait of Highbury's newest and most mysterious resident, Miss Monroe.
But will she be too much for Emma's skills to capture on canvas?

That's GRIFT AND GRIFTABILITY, Sunday tea-time.
I’ve been reading these to my husband and he’s as excited as me!

• Heart
  • Haha

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
Christmas tips

Air fryers are Fucking awesome for meat, roast vegetables of all kinds: potato's, parsnips even roast carrots.
petitpois are awesome and everybody loves them.
loads of stuff including pigs in blankets, roasties, yorkshire puddings can be cooked in advance and reheated.
Gravy can be done beforehand.
in fact 90% of shit can be done even days before the big day to save you time.
nobody really likes wet stuffing, bake the fuck out of it and crisp it up.

I'll take my book deal now thanks.

#ChactFeckerXmasTips
We airfried our turkey during covid . Was amazing and took like 2 hours.

• Haha

Katkat

Chatty Member
View attachment 1794572
Just a reminder that our new tea-time classic serial, GRIFT AND GRIFTABILITY, continues this Sunday with episode 3 of the much-loved drama.
Mr Elton has persuaded Emma Woodhouse to paint a portrait of Highbury's newest and most mysterious resident, Miss Monroe.
But will she be too much for Emma's skills to capture on canvas?

That's GRIFT AND GRIFTABILITY, Sunday tea-time.
Already got my snacks x

laylabella90

A bit OT but if people are interested in learning more about AA, there is a documentary airing tonight on BBC2 at 9pm about the history of the fellowship! They have used deepfake technology to maintain personal anonymity, I am quite excited!

• Heart

jenny2603

VIP Member
Yes, I suspected that account was her too.

Tragic.
See. I'm not convinced that account is her. Obviously the name and stuff isn't real but welcome to Twitter, however looking back over their tweets they don't seem to share many Jack interests beyond boilerplate Tories bad. This appears to be the first time they've shown any interest and from what I can see from their infrequent tweeting they seem be desperate for a Twitter argument. Going for an anti-Jack account seems as good a way as any to get a reaction and to me it looks like more what they're interested in that Jack herself. Also the more obvious Jack socks tend to delete and reappear whereas this once seem fairly constant. As ever, it's Twitter so I don't know who it is but I'm not convinced it's Jack.

Last edited:

Snotbuster

VIP Member
In the thread bragging about how OH bought her the Tiffany earrings, didn't she say the other pair was chosen because laurels are traditional for Greek people? She's just being true to her heritage as a third-generation immigrant
Of course. Laurels were also for victors in the Olympics. Because Jack is a winner.

• Haha

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
Please can a kind frau help a gal out, and point me in the direction of her tiny little bleak pretend Christmas dinner?

That picture makes me laugh so much! Want dry mouldy veg peelings from the drawer with that?

• Haha
  • Sick