Jack Monroe #123 CAROLE MALONE IS AWAY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confession time: I got #gifted an actual sentient mirror similar to Jack’s for Christmas but I’m not sure if I like it.
I redecorated my bedroom this year and made a nice dressing table/makeup area as I am very into the cosmetic illusions. My husband googled “gifts for people what like makeup” and the mirror was suggested, but it literally magnifies every pore to the millionth degree and I’m not sure if I’m comfortable with that invasive view. I daren’t connect it to the wifi what if it starts telling me I have a double chin.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86
Confession time: I got #gifted an actual sentient mirror similar to Jack’s for Christmas but I’m not sure if I like it.
I redecorated my bedroom this year and made a nice dressing table/makeup area as I am very into the cosmetic illusions. My husband googled “gifts for people what like makeup” and the mirror was suggested, but it literally magnifies every pore to the millionth degree and I’m not sure if I’m comfortable with that invasive view. I daren’t connect it to the wifi what if it starts telling me I have a double chin.
Set it to Jack Monroe mode and you’ll never recognise yourself again.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Gonna get me a big plate full of taytos and make a Jack Monroe inspired crisp sandwich.
Are taytos welsh or irish? i always get it the wrong way round. Apologies to any irish or welsh fraus.

ETA - I’ve just remembered the stiff, stale cardboard monstrosity that was SB’s sandwich.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I’ve got a super strengthmirror and you can just “fall” into it, every pore, hair, blemish. I have to turn it round so that I can see what I look like not in HD. And yours is sentient as well...Have you considered only existing on social media and FaceTuning yourself into a little urchin pixie?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
The Tayto is Irish, introduces to Liverpool via Dublin, and more recently by Home Bargains. Cheese and Onion flavour as recommended by Jonny Bongo.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve got a super strengthmirror and you can just “fall” into it, every pore, hair, blemish. I have to turn it round so that I can see what I look like not in HD. And yours is sentient as well...Have you considered only existing on social media and FaceTuning yourself into a little urchin pixie?
Wonder if I can get some nice pink softy soft soft curtains for my bedroom...

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Jack should develop her own 'manic pixie dream boy' facetuning app! If long covid has ruined her taste buds and all

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I hate that Ryan Riley has jumped into this, I really like him and his Life Kitchen project. I had short term chemo-related anosmia during The Horror and it was tit and I feel so terrible for anyone left with this awful symptom after this terrible virus. It sucks so much of the daily joy out of life — well it’s just perfect for Jack, really. But good luck to Ryan with this new cookbook, particularly if it saves the nation from another bootstrap cook abomination
He seems like a genuinely sweet soul, really trying to help others. Unfortunately, he does seem to have been sucked in somewhat by Jack, as they interact quite a lot. Of course she's always completed everything he suggests though 😠

• Sad
Reactions: 46
The Tayto is Irish, introduces to Liverpool via Dublin, and more recently by Home Bargains. Cheese and Onion flavour as recommended by Jonny Bongo.
Aha! I have never indulged. I imagine some variety of ‘Crisp sandwiches, amirite?’ will be the distraction tactic tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“Cheese and onion crisps in a triangle shaped sandwich is correct and I will not be taking questions at this time”

• Haha
Reactions: 37
He seems like a genuinely sweet soul, really trying to help others. Unfortunately, he does seem to have been sucked in somewhat by Jack, as they interact quite a lot. Of course she's always completed everything he suggests though 😠
Didn't they wear the same outfit to some awards in some 'hilarious' stunt (all Jack's idea I imagine) :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.