Jack Monroe #437 C U Next Wednesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankyou Slopbot for the lion bar. Should this gremlin eat it after midnight and cause a chaos ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I got a Le Creuset casserole dish! Thank you! (Can I please exchange it for a blue one only the red is a bit strident, darling?)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Thankyou Slopbot! I hope you don’t mind, I’m going to pass it to my SG, but not before biting its head off!
B546598D-ACC3-4974-AD3F-4304E911CD23.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
While it's quiet and since the M&S advent has been rubbish, I've opened up Slopbot's grotto again for your seasonal gifts. Thanks to the forensic stocktaking work there are 35 new puddle gifts this year. Please enjoy!
Yaaay, I got Cath Kidston, witch! Right, I’m off to find someone to tell me that white trash shouldn’t breed (or some other lie)

66A0224C-C84A-49B8-B9DB-56B2E4BD04BD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Clever friends, does anyone know how to add photos to that there wiki thing? I don't want to touch it in case I do a Kate Hayes and start deleting tit. I have all the screenshots of Grift and Griftability 1 and 2 ready but I'm only on my phone (laptop died earlier this year.)
If it helps I can put them all behind a spoiler and someone smarter than me could put them in the wiki?
For a Gen X Frau I'm such a Boomer. ☹
What I've been doing is posting pics in a thread (or behind a spoiler) first then opening them in a new tab and copying the url into this bit in the wiki editor.
So if you post them I could add them to the wiki, if you tell me where to put them dear heart

1670538568540.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20221208-222319.png
Screenshot_20221208-222319.png

I'm a bit confused by mine, can someone explain 😂

Although it did remind me of a TikTok that I saw a while back of a woman who bought £200 worth of Ikea plastic plants and arranged them on top of her kitchen cabinets as a "hack" to avoid cleaning the tops of the cabinets. The comments were all saying that it's more trouble to take them down and clean them, but she was adamant that you could just hose them down and she knew better, and she did remind me of our Jack who will always take the most complicated and time consuming way of doing things and call it a fantastic new tip that her mad pixie brain has just come up with.

(Oh no - I did a chaos and can't figure out how to delete the second screenshot)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
546D1C00-6594-4D98-9FF9-E97EE79C6B36.jpeg

What a generous puddle this slopmas 🥰
I shall spray it gold and channel Big D by laughing hysterically every time I see it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Ooh a dyson fan. Don’t mind if I do (although tbh a heater would be more helpful rn). Am extremely grateful Slopbot. Thanks for all that you do, Traumy S.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Hnnnnnggggggg. This asterisk ✳ on Jackie's twitter gets up my goat. There's no corresponding asterisk. To what is it referring!?

It feels horribly unfinished, like something waiting to be completed.
Screenshot_20221208-224658~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 37
just to prove I've not forgotten the List while i live through what is now been deemed a Major Incident by the council

Screenshot_20221208-224854_Samsung Notes.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
My mam bought my pram with Green Shield stamps in the 70s 😄

thanks slopbot I got this lovely bag. I will save it as an investment for future povs
7CD878EE-961B-4CB5-9F91-77679F1E6A24.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.