Jack Monroe #437 C U Next Wednesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh fancy- we have page numbers top and bottom now - thankyou for all you do Tattle, trawling through each page to hit the bottom was always a big ball ache. Nice upgrade
NGL, I thought I was just really stupid and had never noticed the top page numbers before.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
evening lads!
I've been AWAY for a few months, traversing a country that knows not Jack the Grifter.
I am grunking way back on thread 423.
Has she got a proper job yet?
Wish me well, pals

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I got a rock tumbler! Thanks Slopbot! I'll put it in my orangery so the noise doesn't disturb me too much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Save up your Green Shield Stamps!
Oh my god that's a blast from the past. My Dad had hundreds of them in an envelope....and Esso stamps. No idea what he did with them...I'm an 80s born Frau and they were gone by the time I was old enough to take note.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
While it's quiet and since the M&S advent has been rubbish, I've opened up Slopbot's grotto again for your seasonal gifts. Thanks to the forensic stocktaking work there are 35 new puddle gifts this year. Please enjoy!
♥ OOOOH thank you! I got one of these:

Amazon product

Used to have one in the staff room at work 😆

Oh my god that's a blast from the past. My Dad had hundreds of them in an envelope....and Esso stamps. No idea what he did with them...I'm an 80s born Frau and they were gone by the time I was old enough to take note.
TIGER TOKENS! :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
My grandad used to collect them. We got all sorts… I remember my first TV in my bedroom coming from green shield stamps when I was about 8! And a doll’s pram. Ah, those were the days.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What the patreons didn't get

They didn't get any codes for Jackass's slop books, and they definitely didn't get any postcards or signed prints (Framed or otherwise)

They did get the piss taken out of them for years though, and they got a worthless apology and a promise of redress too

Happy Christmas dumb patreons, you have exactly what you deserve. You pay her month on month and somehow you think you're funding "good works". On the contrary, you're funding thick lips and tit tattoos instead. To say they're gullible doesn't even come close

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Guilty as charged, sorry! Won't do it again.
I saw that earlier but couldn't reply at the time tender one x

1670537281494.png

Yeah not to make it like the Disability Olympics and not to tit on Jack's mum for her daughter's choice of words, but I know multiple people who were more disabled from their EDS in their 20s and 30s than Jack's mum is in her 50s. Hopefully it doesn't get much worse, I wish no harm on her, but Jack could be in for a very rude awakening as her mum gets old.
Pretty sure she wants to use it to claim SEVERE DISABILITY herself bc it's genetic.
It still blows my mind that Jack used to have a wheelchair emoji in her username, what the duck was she playing at

Another thing that Jack has in common with Finch is that Finch's wife LEFT after the truth came out.

Tell us what happened in Dordrecht, Jack - what straw was it that broke the Harold's back?

Are we still on #1 of the 24 Days of Griftmas TROLLCLAIMS? She really can't manage to apply herself to anything and get it done properly, even her Twatter ranty stuff. Sad.
I think she said 24 because of all the advent calendar chat, sticking it to the trolls innit

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.