Jack Monroe #437 C U Next Wednesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep - originally debunked in February, then subsequently on Twitter after Jack spouted those lies:

Reactions: 30
Ah, I see! She'll need to get her Mediterranean arse out there promoting it soon then.

Reactions: 21
Lord, so she was spreading misinformation?

What a fine campaigner for the poor she is.

Reactions: 40
One of the reasons why I hate her. How dare she lie about this or just be so casual about it. Effing bitch

Reactions: 31
I'm on a grunk. But she was with OH for 6 months ? So three menses. Not three miscarriages. My mind is in a whirlpool.

Reactions: 38
Apologies as I'm behind again and if this has been discussed, Jack bought it for him

Reactions: 12
I'm on a grunk. But she was with OH for 6 months ? So three menses. Not three miscarriages. My mind is in a whirlpool.
No where near 6 months iirc, was closer to 6 weeks. I believe it was 3 months from makeup selfie shots to heart shattering glutteral wailing?

Reactions: 24
Lord, so she was spreading misinformation?

What a fine campaigner for the poor she is.
Yes, not only is she wasting peoples time and that of the staff who have to field these calls for the millionth time, she's failing to highlight the benefits of proper money advice. In my past life, we'd often have people come in worried about a debt of some kind and by looking at their situation properly we'd find they weren't claiming a benefit they should be or were prioritising the wrong payments. This meant that we could often increase people's income and in some cases even get debts written off. She's completely irresponsible and in my view gets a kick out of other people's misery. She has a big platform and could use it to spread useful information, instead we get the never ending me-rail and occasional nonsense like this.

Stick that one in your #TROLLCLAIMS Jack.

Reactions: 56
Yeah not to make it like the Disability Olympics and not to shit on Jack's mum for her daughter's choice of words, but I know multiple people who were more disabled from their EDS in their 20s and 30s than Jack's mum is in her 50s. Hopefully it doesn't get much worse, I wish no harm on her, but Jack could be in for a very rude awakening as her mum gets old.
Pretty sure she wants to use it to claim SEVERE DISABILITY herself bc it's genetic.

Reactions: 38
Just a little reminder that you don’t have to have a partner to be pregnant.

Reactions: 35
Oooh fancy- we have page numbers top and bottom now - thankyou for all you do Tattle, trawling through each page to hit the bottom was always a big ball ache. Nice upgrade

Reactions: 47
No where near 6 months iirc, was closer to 6 weeks. I believe it was 3 months from makeup selfie shots to heart shattering glutteral wailing?
I think the original blind date was around Dec, then full on OH mentions by March and over by July. Although it looked like Mr Potato Head came for dinner in Dec IIRC. We should do an investigation!
Dear Heart @Jayclothcow brought the tea shortly after it all ended

Oooh fancy- we have page numbers top and bottom now - thankyou for all you do Tattle, trawling through each page to hit the bottom was always a big ball ache. Nice upgrade
FANCY!

Reactions: 34
She was told it was wrong then kept repeating it a month or two later, she’s a fucking idiot, between that and banging on about “housing benefit“ that doesn’t exist any more

Reactions: 50
She was told it was wrong then kept repeating it a month or two later, she’s a fucking idiot, between that and banging on about “housing benefit“ that doesn’t exist any more
I keep expecting her to tell people to get down the labour exchange for some national assistance.

Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.