Jack Monroe #327 Three and a half stars on Wikifeet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf? Lost 'several pregnancies recently'?
She's just casually dropping that in?
I hate to be a horrible fucker but I do not believe that I'm afraid.
Late period possibly.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 124
What? That last line….😳

I’m done. I just can’t , I am truly sorry for her -if that’s true (and it’s killing me that I am doubting her over miscarriages, no one would fake that sort of loss)

Perhaps I’m being over sensitive and overly dramatic but adding that to a tweet about her new pup… nope, just nope. ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
I don't believe a word she's saying about having several miscarriages lately. She was with OH less than 6 months and now she's claimed to have had several miscarriages in that time. So she's been actively trying for a baby with a man she was with less than six months when she's not even a year sober. And now she's saying she's has a puppy because she can't cope with any more heartache? Christ where do you even start

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
And how much of a horror does OH now look. Abandoning her after 'several miscarriages'.
I'm actually aghast at her recent behaviour tbh.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
I can’t believe what I have just read. It that has happened she needs help and support from her family. Not a dog.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Im assuming that line was thrown in for Harold. You know what Jack, you deserve to be alone you nasty vindictive witch.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
So... they've been together 6 months, and she's had several miscarriages.... several being more than 3...so say one every 6 weeks, with a brand new partner, no thought of commitment.

I bet that's deleted pronto. She's even worse than I thought

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 96
She is such a raging asshole. Always with the trauma dumps. Such triggering bullshit. She uses alleged traumas as a shield against criticism and it really turns my stomach.
So a dog is the only way she can get joy? How about parenting your actual child!!!! Jfc she is a real piece of work. I wonder why anyone would dump her, she’s such a treat! 🙄

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 79
I’m grunking yet again now 🙄 but I just wanted to add that I’ve always loved the name Laurie (probably because Christian Bale in Little Women was my first crush 😅)
Jack, stop spoiling things for me 😂
Laurie as a feminine name just makes me think of Laurie Dann

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m grunking yet again now 🙄 but I just wanted to add that I’ve always loved the name Laurie (probably because Christian Bale in Little Women was my first crush 😅)
Jack, stop spoiling things for me 😂
Laurie as a feminine name just makes me think of Laurie Dann
Babe, same.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So... they've been together 6 months, and she's had several miscarriages.... several being more than 3...so say one every 6 weeks, with a brand new partner, no thought of commitment.

I don't which is more disturbing - the fact this might be true, or her lying about it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 76
Sorry but I just don't believe anything when it's weaponised like that. She is absolutely reprehensible, just beyond disgusting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85

Less than six months. Just short of five by someone's calculation on here

So basically she used someone to try and get pregnant. That's what it looks like to me.
Sleeping with him to get pregnant as soon as they started dating. Well if any of this is true she sounds like a bunny boiler and well done to him for leaving

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
If there is any person on this planet who is capable of lying about miscarriages - or "fugue states", or alcoholism, or any other form of victimhood - it's Jack.

So please don't feel bad for doubting her. Yes doubting self-proclaimed victims usually does more harm than good, even if you have good reason to be suspicious. But that's not a reason to throw all logic to the wind, especially when she uses victimhood as nothing more than either a criticism-shield or flagrant attention-seeking ploys. This does deserve scrutiny even if we have to be careful about saying it.

So please don't feel guilty if you can't help but doubt her. She does harm herself to various types of victim with her behaviour.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.