Jack Monroe #437 C U Next Wednesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate how she still calls him SB aswell, infantalising twee cringey shite

Reactions: 46
Apologies as I’m only just catching up on grunking and can’t seem to link to this post properly.
Have I missed something ridiculous? She went to Dordrecht with Old Harold. Then a few days later got a tattoo of the key fob? What the actual fuck? Surely that answers why he dumped her another day or so later? Because she’s insane?!
OR she got the tattoo after he dumped her which is possibly even crazier?!

Reactions: 35
Is there any way of seeing her likes without being logged in? Clicking the likes tab doesn't work for me, but I'm not sure if I need to spend some time dicking around with my browser setting, or if that's just the way it is for logged-out users.

Reactions: 12
I don't think that is the room number- if I recall it was to do with an AA saying in their book.

Reactions: 39
417 is an AA reference is it not?

Reactions: 26
Thanks for the clues. I’m not a Steinbeck fan so never made the connection but I’ve seen that account before and wondered if it was a given their stated location. All seems a bit weird and as this stage, I wouldn’t put anything past her.

Reactions: 25
Thumbelina Peapod, always inappropriate

Reactions: 21
Didn't she also to A&E with the shimmery black eye? She is an absolute histrionic hypochondriac.

Reactions: 65
There is a program on tonight called I’m an alcholic: inside recovery, that includes an AA meeting . I’m surprised that they didn’t ask Jack to present it , what with her being such a main character in all 3 ( or is it more?) meetings she runs/attends/eats chips in

Reactions: 46
Wonderful thread title!

Reactions: 18
The only person who mentions sui Jack sock imo. Shes the only 1 who ever mentions Sui__. If she had genuine threats in DMs she'd never stop brandishing them about

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.