Jack Monroe #434 The price of jam: Will it be £40 by the end of the year?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anybody remember the obscure jam mackie prattled on about a while back? I remember googling at the time and it was about 9 squid a jar! Be interesting to see how much it is now

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
"Lisa is known for her delicious family meals and inspiring recipe ideas using everyday ingredients." Isn't this what pretty much every "cookery author" does?
Never underestimate the banality of copywriters. Flipping through a Country Style mag 🔺️ yesterday while at the hairdresser 🔺️, I came across a full page photo of old terracotta pots with a few sticks of 'erbs, captioned, "herbs grow well in pots or garden beds"

On topic: Jack is like a herb planted from good stock and in good soil, but failing to thrive because sometimes herbs are duds

PS: my first triangulation concerns!

...and what did the google execs in the neighbouring cabins think of it all?
Ah come on, you know they clapped

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It’s almost like she’s not chaosing just to spite us now, isn’t it.

Jack tweeted in Jeweish iirc, she's tried to appropriate that too.
There’s an old screenshot circulating on the hellshite where she was apparently accused of being Zionist. 🤷🏻‍♀️

ETA hellshite was a 🥕 but seems quite appropriate

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It’s almost like she’s not chaosing just to spite us now, isn’t it.

There’s an old screenshot circulating on the hellshite where she was apparently accused of being Zionist. 🤷🏻‍♀️

ETA hellshite was a 🥕 but seems quite appropriate
It is, but I shall have the last laugh as I position myself outside the crappy bungalow giving a BOULEVAAAARD style rendition of Back for Good by Take That.*

*Jack, if you're reading this is what is known as a joke. I am not going to travel hundreds of miles to sing at a ridiculous internet irritant.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I just went down the David Walliams rabbit hole thread on here. The saddest thing was the OG fraus urging her to take the kitten to the vet. Jesus Christ. It choked me up💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Hasidic Jack would be a curveball none of us saw coming. She already has the wig & the stock cubes. And she could use a matchmaker to snag herself a husband then get into Kabbalist spirituality like Madonna. Start tweeting in Hebrew, a yomp to the holy land-redemption completed mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.