Jack Monroe #432 From £7.92 no refunds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the lack the awareness about the fingernails that gets me every time.

If you were putting a pic of your hands online, wouldn’t you make sure they were presentable? That’s aside from the obvious hygiene implications. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 41
I have just full body cringed my way through this thread.

I don't think anyone in the history of the earth has ever found anyone as fascinating as Jack Monroe finds Jack Monroe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 127
I think she's pulled out of those public engagements rather than been dropped. There'll be a 'trolls lost me everything' spread at some point, and possibly a massive grift where she combines the work loss and the house move into one big sob story. Yes she's being called out by many, but there are many more squigs willing to throw money at her 💰
If the 'professional' jig is really up for her, what's she got to lose?

Reactions: 59
Just cringeing anew at all this. I was in GandtheG at this time as well (muted long ago) and would have seen the threads with comments closed ‘to give others a chance’ in real time…. I also spent a fortune on make up thinking it was going to make my life better but I don’t think I knew who Jack was at the time/maybe didn’t link this poster on fb with the guardian articles I’d have read before and dismissed because of the terrible writing style - anyway. I don’t feel sorry for her for anything EXCEPT her obviously missing funny bone, and that she must have been born without the ability for self awareness - it’s all just so embarrassing, for everyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I think she's pulled out of those public engagements rather than been dropped. There'll be a 'trolls lost me everything' spread at some point, and possibly a massive grift where she combines the work loss and the house move into one big sob story. Yes she's being called out by many, but there are many more squigs willing to throw money at her 💰
I wonder who would run this story. Diva?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm sure I'm not alone in finding it excruciating to watch her videos, up til now I've not managed a whole one in a single sitting. Wow, that "stepping on the scales one" contains all the hits doesn't it? Stealth boasting, self praise disguised as vulnerability, barely suppressed rage. Is there any evidence that she was actually receiving hundreds of comments about her weight loss?
Also those Mrs Gloss photos. How embarrassing. The posing, the captions. Urgh. Lots of these would've been when she was with LJC, who doesn't seem the vainest of women and probably had to overlook a lot of the peacocking.

Reactions: 51
I’m gobsmacked that Jack hasn’t gone into those two old Facebook profiles and deactivated the accounts. I couldn’t bear to think of all those arse clenching attention seeking posts floating around out there. And I’m not just talking about the Mrs. Gloss ones either.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
I could see her pulling out of the Wales event but not the Guardian. The timing was so odd - one minute it was announced and within hours it was canned. I'm sure Jack would have waited a while to see if it was a good idea or not before bailing. To me it seems more like a higher-up at the Guardian quickly stepping in and cancelling.

The only other thing I can think of is maybe her book release has been delayed so the Live thing would be put on hold.

Reactions: 51
I went about looking for C with hands and came across this. It’s new to me! Please please insert all the trigger warnings you can think of before clicking play

God she’s nasty ain’t she?

And when she said ”I’ve been quite coy about talking about it.”

Jack, you have NEVER been coy 😅😅😅….about…..hmmm..anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 55
That Mrs Gross page is 😳🤢😬 in equal measures, but what is fascinating for me is the different personas she puts on different media. On twitter she’s hard core, shouty, sweary, gobshite, lefty lesbian who buys budget food, on IG she’s here’s my photos of food/life and on Gloss she’s a massive straight Essex girly girl hun posting thirsty photos of herself made up and talking big brand make-up/clothes/accessories. Who/what is she? I actually think she sits most comfortably with the Gloss lot, we see glimpses of that girl on her Twitter with her facetuned af, thirsty (sideboard) and dress up (Mary Poppins) photos. I think her main aim is to get people to love her and snag herself someone man/woman who’s rich. She doesn’t want to work she wants to stay home messing with her makeup like a 14 year old.

• Heart
Reactions: 106
That's her ex publicist Vix, I think, who used to interact with Jack all the time on twitter, but hasn't for ages.
Publicist, interesting. I was wondering about that part of the equation. And yes Vix L

I could see her pulling out of the Wales event but not the Guardian. The timing was so odd - one minute it was announced and within hours it was canned. I'm sure Jack would have waited a while to see if it was a good idea or not before bailing. To me it seems more like a higher-up at the Guardian quickly stepping in and cancelling.

The only other thing I can think of is maybe her book release has been delayed so the Live thing would be put on hold.
She mentioned having to make emergency edits after her and Old Harold split up (he LEFT), perhaps they're looking at the comments and thinking maybe we need to take out the clothes hanger ring pulls and dryer lint? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I went about looking for C with hands and came across this. It’s new to me! Please please insert all the trigger warnings you can think of before clicking play

WTAF is this? I don’t believe for one second that anyone gives a tit how much she weighs, and that she got ‘abuse’ for it. She’s awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.