Jack Monroe #432 From £7.92 no refunds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hrs a brilliant writer but he's gone through the wardrobe into narnia. He looks like 1 of those blokes who go to a Masculinity Retreat in the woods for £1500 a night where they play bongos with their willies and call each other brother.
I don’t know who this man is, but my god I know the type you’re describing here 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I started following Neil Oliver because his earlier (sane) TV shows are shown all the time on my region's educational/community TV stations. But then he joined GB News and went nuts. It was like watching JM melt down on Twitter except at a slower pace.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I started following Neil Oliver because his earlier (sane) TV shows are shown all the time on my region's educational/community TV stations. But then he joined GB News and went nuts. It was like watching JM melt down on Twitter except at a slower pace.
Oh Neil with the hair…I miss him stomping about the rugged west coast of Scotland being completely sane and normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I’m not a teacher so I might be wrong BUT if you did happen to tell a teenager that they wouldn’t amount to anything and they later sent you a copy of their book, you’d be delighted to be proved wrong wouldn’t you?
Exactly this. It's just projection of own crappy standards into others.

Reactions: 26
Mowglis Street Food on Church Street in the city centre. LUSH.
Controversial but I really dislike Mowgli. I never, ever find it hits the spot the way it promises. If I’m being 100% honest I’d say it’s style over substance.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I also worked out why her mum has the second account. She is looking for the little tit who called her spuds Dire...

WARNED squigs!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
And why is she always trying to get married to people?

(I still often think about this post from @Veronicaaa in response to this tweet and LOL and LOL most heartily)
View attachment 1754756View attachment 1754757
I think two main reasons. Firstly, the money. Without someone else’s income to spunk, she’s going to end up with a sad, Des Kaye-style existence. Stacking her own book on the shelves in Asda and hoping customers recognise her. She knows getting married and getting a meal ticket baby in her is her best bet right now.

Also I think there’s an element of owning the haterz on this one. A whirlwind romance and wedding shows that she’s oh so cool and desirable and she has the bestest of relationships ever. Not like all those boring old couples who wait a couple of years before even considering moving in together. Oh no, this person just couldn’t live another day without being married to Jack. It’s just so womantic.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
I've been to Porthcawl and stayed in a very unusual B & B, where the owner also ran a massage business, and had a huge albino newt in a tank in the breakfast room.

I went on the little train that goes round the town and it was brilliant! toot toot!!!
I’ve only been to Wales once; Portmeirion. You bet your boots me and Mr Laz dressed like we were extras in The Prisoner ♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Controversial but I really dislike Mowgli. I never, ever find it hits the spot the way it promises. If I’m being 100% honest I’d say it’s style over substance.
I thought this was about Jungle Book.

I reached the top and now I'm cancelled
And that's what bothering me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
A whirlwind romance and wedding shows that she’s oh so cool and desirable and she has the bestest of relationships ever. Not like all those boring old couples who wait a couple of years before even considering moving in together. Oh no, this person just couldn’t live another day without being married to Jack. It’s just so womantic.
Like her whirlwind happy ever after with rich famous Ol’ Leggy. Oh, wait…
7A17C066-6D02-4059-8725-D761A4C58555.jpeg

(Thanks to @Orphan_Black who immortalized this at Titmas)
Edit: in red, Leggy’s as rank as 🤛 👊 🤜 Jack.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
I know that this should be on F&D thread but if any South Wales frau wanted to recommend somewhere nice for me and my Old Harold to eat tomorrow night that would be lovely. We have a car so can travel if needs be. Doesn’t need to be child friendly as we LEFT him at home, with his nan and grandad incase you report me to the CSA.
The Plough and Harrow is lovely! Roaring log fire too 😁 Its in Monknash, near Cowbridge.CF71 7QQ
Sorry I'm grunking evening all x 👋 ps: so it has a no show today then. Ha.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.