Jack Monroe #432 From £7.92 no refunds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks Jack. I HAVE managed to connect with other people who are doing the same as me. Seeing through grifters 🙂 we are the change we want to see!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
More JM fibbos and contradictions. Spoilered so OGs/people can skip if wanted
Times, November 2015. Breaking her foot and being unable to work
View attachment 1754605
Guardian Feb 2016. Struggles with her gender identity
View attachment 1754616View attachment 1754669March 2017, BBC. Katie Holmes
View attachment 1754613View attachment 1754614
2015: Starbucks (“obvious and fierce intelligence” 😂)
View attachment 1754627
2022: Chip Shop
View attachment 1754630
You know the “obvious and fierce intelligence”? Do you think she feeds these words to the journalist?
like when David Brent was being interviewed for Inside Paper magazine and was saying to the journalist (Olivia Coleman) “Brent quipped”, fully expecting her to write it into her piece.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Jack’s “Degrees”: Selected Highlights
View attachment 1754200
May 2012
View attachment 1754202
2015 Daily Mail
View attachment 1754203
And Huffpost View attachment 1754205View attachment 1754207
2021 Diva.pdf
View attachment 1754235
View attachment 1754209
Also 2022View attachment 1754219
(She got another one from Coventry in 2018 but other than when she’d being Dr Dr Monroe it’s the Essex one she really likes to show off about)
View attachment 1754216
Blame/thank @Veronicaaa for immortalizing this one
If she'd had a sense of humor about her honorary degrees, I'd be behind all of this. I think she may even have started off a bit tongue in cheek about them. But there is a strong whiff of "I actually take this stuff way too seriously" that makes me cringe. Such thin skin and such a big ego. Cripes, a sense of humor could have saved our Jack from so many pitfalls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Thanks Jack. I HAVE managed to connect with other people who are doing the same as me. Seeing through grifters 🙂 we are the change we want to see!
Also :LOL: advice coming from someone who tries to paint herself as the only person in the entire country doing anything about poverty.....

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If she'd had a sense of humor about her honorary degrees, I'd be behind all of this. I think she may even have started off a bit tongue in cheek about them. But there is a strong whiff of "I actually take this stuff way too seriously" that makes me cringe. Such thin skin and such a big ego. Cripes, a sense of humor could have saved our Jack from so many pitfalls.
That’s Jack in a nutshell isn’t it. A bit too earnest to be taken seriously by anyone other than herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
You know the “obvious and fierce intelligence”? Do you think she feeds these words to the journalist?
like when David Brent was being interviewed for Inside Paper magazine and was saying to the journalist (Olivia Coleman) “Brent quipped”, fully expecting her to write it into her piece.
Every time she lists all her “achievements” when she’s “owning” someone on Twitter, hell, even just in her Twitter bio, all I can think of is this
DE44A577-3AB9-4D3C-9D34-EE400B130E09.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
@Auntyanchïoade immortalized it from Jack’s Mrs Gloss page. The pics and posts from that place are 👩‍🍳 💋 MWAAAAAH!

Edit: Found the “perm” courtesy of @Django (more wap shots too. Does she ever put them away?)
View attachment 1754980
Woo Hoo! I love Gloss and Goss Jack! There was a post that a frau shared where the page mods 'turned off comments so other posts get a chance'. I just KNOW that Jack went on and on and on in the comments, pushing her post to the top of the page. And it makes me laugh so much when I think of it 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
WTF is Mrs Gloss and the Goss please?
Facebook group where SB’s dad’s new partner (part time model) hung out and Jack sort of stalked / tried to out do her. Women compare lipstick colors, high end brands often - turns out Jack couldn’t afford food but £2k worth of designer makeup.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
Agreed. Jack could still bounce back from this if they get themselves square with everyone they owe money to, make a real conscious effort going forward to BE KIND on social media and drop the working class/I'm so poor act.
actually disagree now. I regularly spend an idle moment exploring the hypothesis “could Jack fix this” and for months it was yes, and then yes, if she took these specific steps, and now I’m really not sure.

She did what we advised and apologised about the Patreon and tried to clarify Teemill. She actually made another bad mistake there because she shot her bolt and can’t redo those apologies and fixes, and she didn’t actually fix anything. She made excuses about the Patreon and then did nothing. So I feel all her apologies are now going to seem emptier.

Being kind is just a meaningless slogan now. And she’s incapable of being nice. She is clearly set in her ways. She’s selfish and self serving. She has not succeeded in examining her patterns of behaviour and adjusting them accordingly because she isn’t willing to do that work.

The only possible way out i can still see is in coming out as a victim of social media addiction who constructed false personalities and stories because she was caught up in the contemporary cult of becoming an influencer, but I can’t see her doing that.

I think her public rep may be permanently damaged and limping along based on people’s sense of what it used to be, and her hardcore fans. It’ll be very interesting to see how this next book is received. Could be her last.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
We had Gandalf and he was free.

(possibly the best moment of my teaching career)

(do you mean Brian Cox as in Prof or actor? Not that in matters. I think at the moment the latter might be able to command a greater fee.)
My daughters school had him too and yes apparently he did utter ‘those’ lines.
‘What do we stay if you dont revise for your exams?…..you shall not pass’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.