Jack Monroe #431 Close your begs, woman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, this was me too. But I think she's actually filtered and tweaked it and the bulge is showing more because of her misjudged adjustments.
Thankspaceyou. I sure hope you're right because it was making me think she had "something" down there šŸ˜³šŸ˜¬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Military round the edges is honestly one of the thickest things an adult has ever said. Itā€™s something I would expect from those men who wears costumes at the weekend and pretend they were in the Great War.
She might as well say sheā€™s a ā€˜millionaire round the edgesā€™.

Again with the canā€™t get a job thing. If you have worked, particularly on phones, you can usually pick something up fairly easily. Agencies are always looking for receptionists. Mostly as most people donā€™t want to do it. She would have had to cover up her tattoos though.
I suspect itā€™s a big Dave saying. It has dad energy.
J - boohoo I want to be in the RAF like my brother, itā€™s not fair!
BD- Well, youā€™re military round the edges, dear. Youā€™re a girl but youā€™re also tough like a boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Same babe.

I'm contemplating breaking at least one leg badly, so I can just sit at home & grunk for weeks :)
Claim covid

Itā€™s strange how she didnā€™t want to claim benefit because MUMMY WORKS, but then mummy didnā€™t want to farm her child out to family members or a
day orphanage
How does that work?
She wanted to be paid to stay home

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Same šŸ˜ Sorry.
I can't stop thinking of the time it took to set up the shot. Ring light, tripods, the whole kaboosh. How many shots were taken, edited then filtered and THIS was the one that made her hit 'upload'.

Plus, I can practically hear my reproductive organs shrivelling up in disgust.
Dire.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Her hair grows like cress
Shampoo would be the perfect product for her to endorse šŸ™ƒ she does have very good hair if terrible haircuts. Goes to show genetics win over nutrition and substance abuse and little you can do to improve hair you are given.

Reactions: 31
I can't stop thinking of the time it took to set up the shot. Ring light, tripods, the whole kaboosh. How many shots were taken, edited then filtered and THIS was the one that made her hit 'upload'.

Plus, I can practically hear my reproductive organs shrivelling up in disgust.
Dire.
My fave bit was the emotional whispering bit at the end

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Itā€™s strange how she didnā€™t want to claim benefit because MUMMY WORKS, but then mummy didnā€™t want to farm her child out to family members or a
day orphanage
How does that work?
She wanted to be paid to stay home
Not in this day and age. I'm a senior exec level of career development in FE/HE and unlike cuntybawsā„¢ I am actually properly heavily inked. Full sleeves, back piece, shoulders, chest and job stopper hand tattoos. Never held me back at all.

Only thing she would need to cover up is her crappy attitude.
lingering honk!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Pure gold, dear heart.šŸ˜ Also interesting to see that ppl knew she couldn't cook for toffee back then. How did she manage to survive pretending to be a cook all these years?
She is a very good example of "it's not what you know, it's who you know".

Aaaand on that note, the Guardian are platforming her again I see, despite the current shitshow that is Jack and her reputation. Fucks sake, none so blind as those that will not see. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Also, back on the subject of the fire service, hereā€™s didnā€™t happen of the year eleventybillion+1
View attachment 1751821And didnā€™t happen of the year eleventybillion+2. Yeah, Of course they did.
View attachment 1751822
Sheā€™s SO full of utter bleeping nonsense that itā€™s almost laughable.
She was seven in 1995, which is 13 years after the first female firefighter in the country, and of course seven years after London's Burning started with the introduction of a female firefighter at the featured station.

Women in the Fire Service in Essex between 1918 and 2018

Interesting to note that in 2006, all but one of the 39 control room staff were female. Meanwhile there were 18 female firefighters, plus 7 retained - not many out of the total, but they clearly existed.

1669137009290.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I suspect itā€™s a big Dave saying. It has dad energy.
J - boohoo I want to be in the RAF like my brother, itā€™s not fair!
BD- Well, youā€™re military round the edges, dear. Youā€™re a girl but youā€™re also tough like a boy.
She claimed in that AWFUL happy baby podcast where she called her child ā€œitā€ multiple times- said having a child was just like having a dog that the reason sheā€™s ā€œnot very maternalā€ is because she came from a military family. Stupid dead eyed narc fucker.

Bonus points for ā€œNO! NO! I grew up with a revolving door of troubled children/spent a lot of my childhood parenting difficult childrenā€ re: not wanting kids of her own. SHE IS VILE. And her adenoidal whine is just is appalling to listen to.

ETA this is a GREAT resource for anyone tempted to start feeling sorry for her at any point

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 79
My theory on Dordrecht is that old Harold googled & found this.
The stare into the camera and smile is pure vomit. Also she really cannot sing.
Blooooody hellā€¦. that was so fecking weird. And the faux vulnerability is nauseatingā€¦ especially when you see the mask slip at one point. Bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I suspect it relates to jealousy - he got into the RAF and she didnā€™t. She seems to have lots of resentment against her bro in general.
She resents alot of people as she feels she should have what they have without having to put any graft in.

Shes a typical lazy middle-class princess, who had to do without lots of cashios for a few months and couldnt live the lifestyle she was accustomed.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
ahahahahahah oh please @SweetTransvestite you MUST watch it! There are such lulz within! the shoddy melodrama, the amateur dramatics, the pleasant-enough mediocre voice!

I watched it all the way through, with just one quick break for an emergency toilet break when I was laughing too hard
Your

Holiness, I will, just for you.
However I'm gonna need provisions so will pack my 40l Bergen (military round the edges) rucksack, pop on my cargo slacks, fill the pockets with cheap toffees then yomp to see the boss man at the corner shop for his best 2 for Ā£10 sauvignon blanc.

Bouuuuuulevarrrrrrd x

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Looks like there have been technical issues on a previous GuardianLive event.

I may have been premature sounding my šŸšØ.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.