Jack Monroe #431 Close your begs, woman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably the first he’d heard of the marriage and baby plans.

I suspect the ouchy shoulder train chaos also played a part. I’m imagining him watching a grown woman in thrice worn jeans rolling on the train carriage floor moaning loudly, occasionally picking up her phone to tweet. I mean, anyone would get the ick immediately.
I think it may have been the fact she hasnt changed in like 4 days. I dont believe for a second she had spare undercrackers. And then decided to wear the same ensemble to an awards cermomy and then probably after his protests, ' of wouldnt you rather wear something else pet' she proclaimed like a manic pixie the bedsheet. I think he nopped all the way home.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
She's really got a thing for implying that she's cute/small/fairylike. Using the word "imp" really makes me cringe. Does she even get that it stands for "I Make-up Pish"?

It's another word confusion.

Somebody probably called her a bleeping succubus.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
If I’m remembering correctly, Big Dave was only in the army for seven years, and had left by the time Jack was born. (My Dad was in the army until I was about twelve, and I‘ve managed to never call my child ‘it’).

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
That link to her Guardian profile has led me down the rabbit hole of reading some of her awful columns again. This bit stood out in the Cameron Firefighter one. So when BD retired he was on less than £28K a year but she was on £27K as a call operator in 2011?
View attachment 1751404
And if it's such terrible pay for basically an 80% chance of death, why be fool enough to do it? Same with the claim that fostering cost him £100,000 out of pocket- why do it? Can you imagine being a foster child seeing all this pony and thinking "poor old Dave has only got a 1 in 5 chance of living long enough to retire, and here am I costing him tens of thousands of pounds and doubling his Council tax when he barely earns enough to survive on and selflessly dedicates his life to me and the other feral children he cares for"?

I can see where the nonsense of 120 hours working weeks for so little remuneration that shower gel, hot water and butter are unaffordable luxuries comes from. Its genetic. If you enjoy feeling like a noble martyr because you altruistically work yourself to death for sixpence , stop whining - or alternatively get a different occupation.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
She claimed in that AWFUL happy baby podcast where she called her child “it” multiple times- said having a child was just like having a dog that the reason she’s “not very maternal” is because she came from a military family. Stupid dead eyed narc fucker.

Bonus points for “NO! NO! I grew up with a revolving door of troubled children/spent a lot of my childhood parenting difficult children” re: not wanting kids of her own. SHE IS VILE. And her adenoidal whine is just is appalling to listen to.

ETA this is a GREAT resource for anyone tempted to start feeling sorry for her at any point
I think she hated those poor kids and the attention they took away from her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She claimed in that AWFUL happy baby podcast where she called her child “it” multiple times- said having a child was just like having a dog that the reason she’s “not very maternal” is because she came from a military family. Stupid dead eyed narc fucker.

Bonus points for “NO! NO! I grew up with a revolving door of troubled children/spent a lot of my childhood parenting difficult children” re: not wanting kids of her own. SHE IS VILE. And her adenoidal whine is just is appalling to listen to.

ETA this is a GREAT resource for anyone tempted to start feeling sorry for her at any point
I couldn’t watch all that. She’s so HORRIBLE.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
If we are having Jack Monroe Singing vids, this is my video version of @Marmalade Atkins fave Easter pic of tinyheaded Jack that’s just a gift that keeps on giving.

I’ve never even managed to listen properly all the way through. I just LOVE and cannot get enough of the trilled “Hiya!” followed by the big sniff, nose wipe and calling herself a COKE book author- all in the first eight seconds. I listen to that part multiple times then I just forward to the warbling.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
If we are having Jack Monroe Singing vids, this is my video version of @Marmalade Atkins fave Easter pic of tinyheaded Jack that’s just a gift that keeps on giving.

I’ve never even managed to listen properly all the way through. I just LOVE and cannot get enough of the trilled “Hiya!” followed by the big sniff, nose wipe and calling herself a COKE book author- all in the first eight seconds. I listen to that part multiple times then I just forward to the warbling.
Bless her, so brave 😭

Idiot.

• Haha
Cancelling my booking at Cardiff Travelodge tomorrow (just in case)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My theory on Dordrecht is that old Harold googled & found this.
The stare into the camera and smile is pure vomit. Also she really cannot sing.
God that's cringe. Isn't that the sort of thing you do when you're 8?

• Haha
I'm an only child so can't really say for sure, but surely it would piss you off to see your sibling talking absolute bollocks about their upbringing?
As the sister of a total bleeping bullshitter 🔺 (not Jack, BTW!), I can confirm: yes, yes it REALLY does. I have to just tune it out otherwise I'd just be in a constant rage.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.