Jack Monroe #431 Close your begs, woman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pick any month of any year that she's been in the public eye and you'll find her talking about daily harassment, abuse and trolls. It's always been the same, her fragile ego can't deal with anyone not agreeing with her or thinking she's wonderful, so these people get labelled as hateful bullies, for merely saying a recipe doesn’t work. Trouble is, people have believed for years that she actually does get all this abuse; she's managed to concrete this myth that she is a targeted figure.
Apologies for my previous post, obviously plenty of ninnies got there before me with the origin of the trolls thoughts. Serves me right for not grunking properly.😞 She makes me so angry I sometimes get a bit carried away and have to just get it out.

Also Jack is a lying twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
No.

The photo pops up here, too. Never fails to make me laugh.

View attachment 1751742
This pic makes me want to gauge my eyes out with teaspoons (sorry for the #jackerism) for many reasons.
1. She looks filthy. I know she hasn't been using shower gel for a few years and has her hot water turned off (whatEVERRRRRR!) but she's a grubby little mare!:poop:
2. That skirt is disgusting. Don't want to body-shame anyone because I'm a long way short of perfect, but what is that weird bulge bottom left, below her stomach? Curved stomach, normal. Other bulge, I'm confused. (Please don't hate me ninnies)
3. That top. I know it's been discussed before but it just doesn't fit correctly. (She doesn't suit grey, either, with her grey-tinged skin!)
4. That snarly look on her mug - she obviously thinks she's being sexy ~shudder~ but, no. Just no. It's an "I'm better than you" look and (if it was aimed at her ex) "see what you're missing, baby?" (can't believe I just wrote that, I feel sick now!):sick:
5. Why can't she shut that bleeping drawer properly?:mad:
Also...doesn't like showing her legs in public. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Why did you post that picture?

I’m going to be thinking about that drawer for hours now.
I literally just typed about the same thing! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
My theory on Dordrecht is that old Harold googled & found this.
The stare into the camera and smile is pure vomit. Also she really cannot sing.
NNNNNNNGGGHHHHHHHHNNNGGGHHHH

😭😭😭😭😭😭

Just climbing out of my hole.

Seen this so many times and it is absolute PEAK cringe.

I'm going to save this, to watch after my Work Christmas party so I don't feel as bad about my inevitably mortifying behaviour and potential job loss due to it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Sorry, haven't gone back a few pages since I last had a peek on here earlier, but her Guardian online thing? NO REFUNDS.

You've been told
Screenshot_20221122-163916_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Jumping on the #DordrechtTheories to say after the work trip, OH's colleagues, horrified at the spectacle in front of them, googled the duck out of her (because of course she'll have been bragging the whole time about her extensive media career). When they got back to the office they took him to one side and filled him in on her social media back catalogue and said MATE, NO. NOPE. ABSOLUTELY THE duck NOT. WE ARE STAGING INTERVENTION-OS

And as he learned about everything in all its gory detail he softly, gently, backed the duck away until he was far enough to turn and run in fear of his sperm being stolen life

Screenshot_20221122-163646_Google.jpg

Beware the Succubus Slopcubus.

Serious guys, please keep one hand on your tuppences and the other on your wallet.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I can't, I can't do it. Honestly lads, I got one bar into the "singing" bit and it made me both peripatically and viscerally stabby. Then, my watch started beeping.
God I haaaaaaaaaaate her.
ahahahahahah oh please @SweetTransvestite you MUST watch it! There are such lulz within! the shoddy melodrama, the amateur dramatics, the pleasant-enough mediocre voice!

I watched it all the way through, with just one quick break for an emergency toilet break when I was laughing too hard

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Military/Military round the edges is just another one of those things she’s desperate to be/be seen as and isn’t. See also butch. I will lay odds that neither “Lynn of the pins” or Leggy bleeping said that COINCIDENTALLY EXACT SAME THING to her.

BF60B13B-D410-41EB-8D3E-4E93066E4C61.jpeg

Guardian interview, February 2014
50A981E9-AAFE-4AC2-8865-796E52E3829D.jpeg

Guardian article in June 2019.
3F36A039-0E1E-402B-B686-4159757AB3FD.jpeg

Also, back on the subject of the fire service, here’s didn’t happen of the year eleventybillion+1
7B410B29-CC9E-4ED7-B298-F717551228EC.jpeg
And didn’t happen of the year eleventybillion+2. Yeah, Of course they did.
5F54E819-350F-40E8-AF51-4C33B6F7350E.jpeg

She’s SO full of utter bleeping nonsense that it’s almost laughable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 86
Is that someone else's body or photoshop?? If its photoshop I need to learn these skills so I can stop going to the gym.
I thought the opposite - if you're going to use dodge and burn to lighten and darken parts of a photo, surely the idea isn't to make your tummy bulges look more prominent.

No shaming, few of us have figures like a shop window dummy, but I'm not trying to thirst-trap my own tummy.

Reactions: 24
2. That skirt is disgusting. Don't want to body-shame anyone because I'm a long way short of perfect, but what is that weird bulge bottom left, below her stomach? Curved stomach, normal. Other bulge, I'm confused. (Please don't hate me ninnies)
Yes, this was me too. But I think she's actually filtered and tweaked it and the bulge is showing more because of her misjudged adjustments.

She looks as butch as Walter the Softie and her sexy outfit looks like laundry-day undergarments - an old vest and some sort of control girdle

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.