Jack Monroe #431 Close your begs, woman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't agree with you more, I'm glad you have said this!

Reactions: 25
I agree with every word of this.

I would also add that I had a look at the latest posts on Molly's blog (I don't usually bother, no need to see someone rewording stuff that we wrote ) and fuck me, whenever she's dealing with periods that don't have a Tattle wiki timeline nicely laid out, her research skills are abysmal. Like, if she is planning to brand herself as some heroic caller-outer, she needs to learn how to do basic fact-checking.

There's something very interesting in the tribalism of social media: out-group beggar is bad, in-group beggar is good. Out-group person exaggerating their foreign heritage is bad, in-group person lying about being Romanian for literally no reason is yaaaas queen.

Reactions: 76
Agreed, I just skimmed her latest blog post and it just seems to me like she’s actually trying to associate herself with Jack to stay relevant at this point ngl.

Reactions: 21
Excuse you. Harold is a Man Mountain with a Man Mountain sized vehicle. Jack told everyone when she was rowing on twitter.

Reactions: 33
*banging on table*

grunk grunk grunk grunk GRUNK GRUNK

Reactions: 59
Every Fucking Time you think her turn of phrase can't get more vomit-inducing it only goes and does.
Bit like the slop, innit.
Funnily enough, I had that thought not five minutes ago

Also, GRIM. WARNED.
Did anyone, ever claim this tho?!

AND

Lol how times have changed since Nov 2015 tho

Reactions: 73
Didn't she say something about not being very 'maternal' and one child is enough in her interview where there was a DO NOT ENTER line on the floor?

Reactions: 31
Sorry if I've missed it but which Jack is this 'do'?
Nice white walled kitchen there.

On top of everything else I've now got covid. Feel dreadful. That's why I've not written up my Peach Drizzle Brick effort.

Last edited:
Reactions: 106
The physical changes from taking testosterone (eg voice changing) are irreversible. I know I’m preaching to the choir but LJC she’s such a lying liar.

Reactions: 75
Mind you, Upstairs Neighbour Jack would be worse yet - can you imagine her a few centimetres above your ceiling, clattering around at 4am in her docs, jumping on and off bits of furniture, and co(o)king up a storm in the kitchen? Send earplugos.
I got images of having a vent in your flat linked to next door and the fragrant aroma of eggs, fish being softly gently cooked to mush wafting through it into your flat. You would forever have the drain man out thinking they had gone bad!

Reactions: 23
There’s a row on Twitter that started with Jack replying on Saturday morning, about earrings, which has now turned into what looks like a seven-way multiple argument, still going now, and Tiffany & Co are STILL tagged in!

I kind of hope she reactivates again soon.

Reactions: 85
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.