Jack Monroe #431 Close your begs, woman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack’s next little hovel flat in the Southend ends;

-1 bedroom (smol and sad)
-1 office (for 100hr week tweeting)
-1 reception room with chaise long for burger boi style romps
1- kitchen
1- Dining room ( slop prep HQ)
-1 lounge
-2 bathrooms (including en suite)
-1 lil orangery ( fuck you Bobora)

So sad but it’s how the poorest poors live and there will be a chance to donate to an extension fund.

Reactions: 51
Is she following through with a christmas poo this year? Asking for a friend?
Sorry, Sticky Brown Poo is so 2021. This year it’s Festering Septic Wound, a fun dish with all the things kids just love to eat from sprouts to anchovies.

Reactions: 38
I’m a bad person but those leg shots did not fill my day with cheer and good vibes.
https://giphy.com/lAiDZLgYi1dQs

Reactions: 46
Whenever anybody says grunking I get this song in my head. Just so people know.

Reactions: 29
ah thank you, Goat. Do we know who he actually was?
As @DisgruntledGoat said, someone was a friend of a friend - apparently he worked in the city, not a little shop as Jacko had implied (I believe), that he was nice, polite and well hung sorry I made that bit up, well OFF. He was nicknamed Old Harold by the fraus, although OH also means Other Half in Wackoland. #confuseddotcom

I do wonder if new fraus visiting these threads think we're all lovey-dovey's when we call each other loving terms - for those who don't know, this came about because Mom (Nigella) replied to Jack with some utter drivel of the "luvvy" kind. Something like "plushy velvet one" (I could have made that up but you get the idea).

Reactions: 55
I know this is wrong but I was at how enraged Jack will be at someone who challenged her scooping the cashos. I'm very wary of this kind of crowdfunding for obvious reasons but honestly, this is one grift (if it is a grift) I'm happy to look the other way on.

Reactions: 36
Well I hope you’re all happy with yourselves. We’ve been reprimanded from the mods and even with 648 clues, I still can’t find Caroline or her hands. I’ll move on now.

Reactions: 87
Mind you, Upstairs Neighbour Jack would be worse yet - can you imagine her a few centimetres above your ceiling, clattering around at 4am in her docs, jumping on and off bits of furniture, and co(o)king up a storm in the kitchen? Send earplugos.
Don't forget, dearheart, that although Jack doesn't know where she's going/doesn't know if she's got the property/will know 'soon'/in a few weeks. She does know that it has a bigger kitchen than the current hovel and has a door onto a courtyard/garden .

Reactions: 39
Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but following home improvements, Council Tax bands will only be looked at again when the property is sold. So you can put a big extension on and your Council Tax band will remain the same for as long as you own the house.

Reactions: 36
So far today I have seen Jack active on three separate Twitter socks. Sure there's more.

Truly living a life beyond her wildest dreams.

Reactions: 81
So far today I have seen Jack active on three separate Twitter socks. Sure there's more.

Truly living a life beyond her wildest dreams.
I’ve watched Ancient Apocalypse. I’m living a life beyond my wildest dreams.

(Netflix really are scraping the barrel with this guy)

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.