Jack Monroe #431 Close your begs, woman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she has. And rightly so.

Although I suspect she pulled out rather than them canning her.
I agree - a tale of woe involving mental health and a campaign of bullying.
Not the realisation she was completely out of her depth.
Wonder how much time she gave them to reorganise things?

Reactions: 50
Another thing on the long list of things Jack has started and not finished. She’s unbelievable.

Off topic I was up most of the night with an extremely painful shoulder (no idea what I’ve done to it) so decided to get stuck in to the Alice Evans threads. What a ride. And wow, the narc similarities to Jack are strong.
I have tried to follow malice thread, but 🤷‍♀️It just doesn’t flow

Reactions: 18
Maybe they asked her how her speech was coming along.
I see they kept their program provisional for a long time.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I sought refuge here from the vicious* trolling** on the Mario thread and you softly, gently took me in here. Magnanimous in your forgiveness of my messy beginning when I appropriated someone else’s identity (accidentally) and gained clout from the error.

I have cPTSD (diagnosed by a dear dear friend I once met while working behind the bar of a local pub I frequent with a sponsee as part of my social media addiction recovery) from teaching 8 year olds how to play the recorder and this is how you treat me? With DEMANDS that I listen to this ear splitting cacophony?

There are people on this haunted hell site who LITERALLY WANT ME TO STOP BREATHING. I’m going to have to deactivate my whole account***

[flounces off]

* hilarious
**observations
***until lunchtime as I have an appointment

Firstly, if you really are a "music teacher", you would do well to remember that the voice is not Jack's first instrument and perhaps keep your crappy opinions to yourself, pal?

Secondly, you might enjoy this etude:

Finally, could you find a melody within the entire history of musical endeavour that would accommodate these lyrics? I'll wait.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Of course she's swerved it 🤣 it'll be painted as fear of trolls rather than her laziness, unreliability and utter irrelevance in this area. Maybe she was rightly nervous about a Q&A section.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Of course she's swerved it 🤣 it'll be painted as fear of trolls rather than her laziness, unreliability and utter irrelevance in this area. Maybe she was rightly nervous about a Q&A section.
WAY too late, but what a thread title/summary of her entire “career”!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Have the Guardian live-streamed authors talking about their books before? £8, nearly the price of pre-ordering the book, to hear her talk about what? Tumbler drier fluff?

eta - when you go to book, the ticket is listed as 'pay what you can', however, on the payments page I do not see an option to adjust the amount.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Glad for the people of Wales that she's not on the panel. Sad for fraus like me hoping for a chaos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
So, what’s everyone asking Father Christmas for this year?

They've got an actual smol size one, too! Perfect!
  • Mini Cutouts are approximately 60cm tall by up to 21cm wide (1ft 9' x 0.68ft)*
Who the feck would want a cut-out of this non-celebrity? That company needs to sort its head out!😴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Throwback Jack memory

When she told Lorraine on the short-lived super savers promo interview that she walked into a jewellers that had a “for hire” sign in the window. They denied they were looking for workers Because she was such an unwashed, unkempt urchin.

This happened in 1881

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Have the Guardian live-streamed authors talking about their books before? £8, nearly the price of pre-ordering the book, to hear her talk about what? Tumbler drier fluff?
I do think it's absolutely outrageous that they're attempting to monetise this.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.