Jack Monroe #431 Close your begs, woman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack Monroe Blatant Lies Eleventybillion and duck me, I’ve lost count
View attachment 1753521
View attachment 1753543

And…oopsie oops! (deleted since, of course!)
View attachment 1753558
View attachment 1753556
July 2013
View attachment 1753601
October 2013, Guardian
View attachment 1753576
ALSO October 2013, Guardian
View attachment 1753624
November 2017
View attachment 1753605
December 2017
View attachment 1753574
View attachment 1753583
View attachment 1753573
View attachment 1753612
Jesus my head is spinning with it all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
All of the other events by the Association are available online so fingers crossed this one will be too

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Jack Monroe Blatant Lies Eleventybillion and duck me, I’ve lost count
View attachment 1753521
View attachment 1753543

And…oopsie oops! (deleted since, of course!)
View attachment 1753558
View attachment 1753556
July 2013
View attachment 1753601
October 2013, Guardian
View attachment 1753576
ALSO October 2013, Guardian
View attachment 1753624
November 2017
View attachment 1753605
December 2017
View attachment 1753574
View attachment 1753583
View attachment 1753573
View attachment 1753612
Fridge on/Fridge off. Fridge. Fridge. Fridge. Light bulbs. Lightbulbs. LIGHTBULBS. NO LIGHTBULBS. The word BULB makes me feel funny in my tummy now ☹. Cheers Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It won't be the first time she has completely ignored the brief for what she is supposed to be talking about. At Glasgow people oohed and ahhed over what she had to say regardless. She will be expecting the same in Wales.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
The current trip down Jack Memory Lane as prompted a Jack Memory which made me LOL - do you Frauen remember when she claimed to have chopped down a for sale sign outside her house with an AXE, Jack Nicholson style? And tried to prove it by posting a pic of her holding a saw? 🤣🤣🤣
4395D72C-92D6-4063-B8A0-24DE96128253.jpeg

Chopping down signs with an axe is not the only thing for which she uses the multipurpose saw. LITERAL #JackHack
C8E17F7E-7D32-41B3-933A-10FB1ADE123C.jpeg

(Screenies from #dearhearttenderone @Marmalade Atkins)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Hopefully someone from CHC will keep live tweeting and we'll see if Jack is there.

Screenshot_20221123_091955.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Music teacher me🔺 can’t even watch it. Or the bathroom one.
Firstly, if you really are a "music teacher", you would do well to remember that the voice is not Jack's first instrument and perhaps keep your crappy opinions to yourself, pal?

Secondly, you might enjoy this etude:

Finally, could you find a melody within the entire history of musical endeavour that would accommodate these lyrics? I'll wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I think this is crediting her too much. Like, she is literally some kind of evil genius if she raises money for charity in 2013 then thinks "oooh, time to play the long game" and just...bides her time before setting up a Patreon four years later? If she had that much foresight, she would probably have been far smarter about it.

Honestly, I just think she's thick and tit with money, and her shitness with money is what has led to this mess. She clearly lives from payday to payday, and has never been able to save. She's an impulsive spender, and nothing stays in her bank account more than a couple of days. She's not a brilliant conwoman, she's just someone who can't control her outgoings and whenever she gets a big bill she hops online to rattle the tip jar.
Thanks for the reality check CL, there are definitely brilliant conpeople and evil geniuses out there but yeah Jack is more narcissistic thicko. Probably more of an opportunist than strategist but still think a publicist was involved beyond agent/publisher etc. maybe the guardian funded.
I suppose at a certain point with enough £££££ rolling in even someone that tit with money should be able to make do but apparently not Jack!
See I just don’t understand why telling people to use veggie oil on salads rather than olive oil is being held up as a maverick bit of brain blowing innovation. We always had veg oil (& lemon juice) on salads and veg when I was growing up as olive oil is expensive. Loads of people make these substitutions naturally. It’s not new. It’s only for Jacks middle class audience that it’s astounding.

The current trip down Jack Memory Lane as prompted a Jack Memory which made me LOL - do you Frauen remember when she claimed to have chopped down a for sale sign outside her house with an AXE, Jack Nicholson style? And tried to prove it by posting a pic of her holding a saw? 🤣🤣🤣
I have that pic 'to hand', see you in ten 🤣

1669195470346.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If you all send me sponsorship money, I’ll run there in my lunch hour to check. North -South - no training - how hard can it be?
Well now we know. Thanks to those who sponsored me. I’ll be diverting the funds elsewhere and will not be taking further questions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Meanwhile over on Instagram...

There's an awful lot of posts that have vanished, including our favourite hair-braid-hammock shot but you'll be relieved to know the shrunken-head-nan's-curtains-boilersuit classic is still up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.