Jack Monroe #431 Close your begs, woman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, I was just thinking, maybe the red and white bits were added on by one of us ninnies, and it’s somehow become the “official” picture.

I just looked back at the Easter thread and I was that ninnie! I’m so sorry. Jack’s cake was terrifying enough, but the red eyes and tooth-mouth/portal were all my creative work, not Jack’s!

ETA.

That well known, much-loved Easter character, the hell bunny, going about its nefarious business.
Your addition of red eyes enhanced it's already sinister beast-like features, tender one., chapeau!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just gone on a little rabbit hole of Monroes YT channel and nearly died laughing at (the equally odious) Eamon Holmes at 1 minute 50 onwards looking like he’s trying really hard not to
vomit while watching her mix baby sick with milk into a pasta sauce
What's with the side eye to the camera? 😏

1669172793596.png

Also her bios are absolute cringe

chrome_QZXXzaJBl0.png
chrome_9RWCxSOiGb.png
chrome_Q4F9h9t7aN.png

chrome_Ge2K0bwvJQ.png
chrome_MPkAak59sE.png
chrome_8KpE2P2mNO.png

chrome_vSX9vCjsFK.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Celine did a tune or two
To be fair, I don't think I paid for a single song I had on my iPod at that time - all either taken from CDs I owned or, ahem, other means. 👀

Plus she may well have been exaggerating the number of songs she had? 20k songs is absurd. Surely Counting Crows didn't release that much music...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m sorry, marathon runner? With all her ouchiness? I feel compelled to find out more about this….
£297 raised but I can't imagine she completed the 2017 Brighton marathon did she?

JACK MONROE
Jack Monroe is running the Marathon for MIND
19% £297 raised of £1,500 target by 35 supporters
Event: Brighton Marathon 2017, on 9 April 2017

There's some discussion here about her going downhill for 6 months and needing all sorts of disability aids and then a few months later starting running and of course signing up for a marathon with associated fundraiser etc.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
The mini one is way cheaper and given Jack’s miniature size is probably life size. Must admit I’m tempted, imagine the fun you could have with that thing. Cutout Jack under a train, in a skip, in the bin 😈
Aisle 5 in Asda. Outside a paint shop. In a hotel shower. Basically anywhere but the kitchen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I once broke a couple of ribs in very unusual circumstances [ 🔺 ] on a Saturday night, and didn't got to A&E until the following Tuesday. Never missed a day of work at work.
Back when this country had some bollocks!’💪💪💪

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know the grifter's business is no longer trading. However, is it possible (educate me, accounting folks) JM could have bought all that expensive shite to make her business/herself more 'tax efficient'? Forgive me, it's early. Makes you think.

Reactions: 21
Evening fraus. I’ve been have a little bit of a late night musing about Jack and her grief vulture tendencies/ appropriating of other people’s trauma/ pathological lies and it’s been ringing a little bell. She reminds me somewhat of Tania Head, the woman who for years was one of the leading figures of the survivors of 9/11 after she lost her husband in the attacks and barely made it out alive herself. Except none of it was true. She wasn’t even in the country that day.

She had sucked up the real survivors stories and become one of them. No one dared question it because you don’t want to be that hole and the threat of her poor mental health was also deployed as a deflection strategy. There’s plenty of articles and a good documentary about it if anyone is interested and doesn’t know the story already.

i see so many similarities between her and Jack, although there was never any indication that she made money out of it. Whereas I would suggest that Jack has made a fortune out of it.

Apologies for the tangent… as you were.
She’s also got me remembering ‘Rachel From North London’, who was supposed to have escaped from the Tube car that was bombed on 7/7.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
£297 raised but I can't imagine she completed the 2017 Brighton marathon did she?

JACK MONROE
Jack Monroe is running the Marathon for MIND
19% £297 raised of £1,500 target by 35 supporters
Event: Brighton Marathon 2017, on 9 April 2017

There's some discussion here about her going downhill for 6 months and needing all sorts of disability aids and then a few months later starting running and of course signing up for a marathon with associated fundraiser etc.
Ugh. She is utterly, utterly disgusting. Cosplaying health issues, signing up to a marathon then underachieving in the fundraising department (I guess because the money was going to someone other than her) and probably not even attending the marathon let alone finishing it. I thought I couldn’t dislike her more.

Also, @That Forensic Man and all you receipt collectors are ruddy marvellous, thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Woof woof grrr?

SEA WASPS???
😳
The sea wasp is a box jelly with extremely potent and painful venom that has been known, in extreme cases, to kill people in as few as three minutes. The sea wasp’s small body is less of a concern than the tentacles, which reach up to 10 feet (3 m) long. Each of the 60 tentacles hanging down from the sea wasp’s body is covered with specialized stinging cells, called cnidocytes.

The bluebottle, or Indo-Pacific Man o’ War, is not a jellyfish but a siphonophore, which is a colony of tiny, specialized polyps working together as colonies. The bluebottle is easily recognized by its blue, gas-filled sac (pneumatophore) that floats on the water’s surface.1During summer in the Southern Hemisphere, strong winds carry bluebottles to the shores of Australia, where thousands of bluebottle stings are reported each year.2

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Oh my god. I've watched that Happy Mum Happy Baby podcast. Have you noticed, she looks so so shifty when she speaks? Some triggering tit too in there, for sure. She's awful, truly. Sociopathic narcissist. She comes across as "I can't believe I'm getting away with this tit and people lap it up", combined with a huge Messiah complex.

SHE DOESN'T BLINK, DOES SHE?

Edit: I've just looked it up, the no blinking? Predatory stare of a narcissist sizing up its prey. Chilling.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Well that confirms I did in fact triangulate 🔺 the crappy bungalow-not-bungalow yesterday, because those plans match exactly. That's what you get for posting every detail of your life online, including photos of the skip in your driveway that you've hired because you're a thieving hoarder - people with plenty of time on their hands will painstakingly and forensically pick apart your lies just for the satisfaction of confirming you're a lying bleep!!

Btw, if anyone has seen the floorplans and is confused, the big room UPSTAIRS in the BUNGALOW is marked as bathroom, but is in fact the master bedroom.
I was totally confused by those floor plans, not only the massive bathroom/bedroom, but some rooms don't have doors to them

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.