Jack Monroe #431 Close your begs, woman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's Jack chatting tit again. Benefits regulations very clear, as her child was very young she wouldn't be expected to seek employment.

Jack knows this, but thinks her gullible audience who have no experience of the benefits system, and will believe any old bollocks she trots out. Which a lot of them do.
Jacks housing benefits were delayed when she left a bar job after a month. The thing is, they don’t pay instantly. It takes 4-5 weeks.
Now I’m not suggesting that Jackie wasn’t on top of the rent owing, but she does always seem to be bouncing rent payments even at the crappy bungahouse In 2021.
Anyway I guess if you owed a months rent then quit your job, then had to reapply and wait 4-5 weeks for housing benefits, you could be 3 rent days overdue. Landlord might get a bit annoyed at that point.

Reactions: 36
THIS!!!! 😧😧😧 Even though we’ve read similar from her, the first couple of lines of her reply are ABSOLUTELY bleeping STAGGERING
View attachment 1751351View attachment 1751352
Also quoted from her article “I don’t really talk about the Christmas Day”. Except you do, Jack. Incessantly. Mostly for paid articles monetizing your fake pov.
Thank you! I knew I hadn't imagined it!
I thought she had said something similar in one of her archive blog posts, but now of course I can't find the stupid entry. Something along the lines of she didn't have a child just to let someone else look after him. Which surprised me at the time because it was a very different take on the departure from the fire service saga.

Reactions: 25
Jacks housing benefits were delayed when she left a bar job after a month. The thing is, they don’t pay instantly. It takes 4-5 weeks.
Now I’m not suggesting that Jackie wasn’t on top of the rent owing, but she does always seem to be bouncing rent payments even at the crappy bungahouse In 2021.
Anyway I guess if you owed a months rent then quit your job, then had to reapply and wait 4-5 weeks for housing benefits, you could be 3 rent days overdue. Landlord might get a bit annoyed at that point.
Jack would still have been in receipt of housing benefits. It would just mean her claim would have been recalculated because of her change in circumstances (which can take some time tbh) when she started work, then recalculated again when she stopped, but it would have been a continuous claim.

Housing benefit is paid in arrears and Jack would have been living somewhere that exceeded the local payable housing allowance, so that could account for her debt. But Jack has told so many provable lies about her circumstances, who knows.

Reactions: 33
No idea about the other blog. I've seen reference to Twitter comments by the brother but if they existed, they've gone now. What I do have a receipt for is Jack giggling about how her brother worries about his mates "jacking off" to her picture in the paper.

From 21:58 minutes in.

:sick:
Gobby goblin snark face.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
So, what’s everyone asking Father Christmas for this year?

The mini one is way cheaper and given Jack’s miniature size is probably life size. Must admit I’m tempted, imagine the fun you could have with that thing. Cutout Jack under a train, in a skip, in the bin 😈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The mini one is way cheaper and given Jack’s miniature size is probably life size. Must admit I’m tempted, imagine the fun you could have with that thing. Cutout Jack under a train, in a skip, in the bin 😈
Its worth it for the American tan tights and tresseme shoes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
You just know if anyone actually so much as looked at her in public, she'd fully crap herself. I believe behind closed doors she'd be a proper nasty piece of work though.
What is that saying, 'House devil, street angel' I think? That's her, my narc was like that too. All about image and reputation, anything to control the narrative. Someone who seems utterly charming at first but they can't sustain it. The narc wants out and off behaviors leak through the mask. Eventually you find out there is something evil inside and I'm not exaggerating. I think my narc has the possible dark triad elements but perhaps also psychopathy. The paralells with Jack are very strong. She thinks she is wonderful and charming. Some people are bowled over by it and think she is wonderful. Former narc victims and the more discerning people can usually see things don't add up.

I'm sorry squig but where else would the tit be from ffs 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
He also 1. Wears hats like hers and they used to have fun counting them
View attachment 1750114View attachment 1750115

2. Has mugs and crockery like hers which means they’re “as good as married”
View attachment 1749998
3. Has to stay with her til next spring cos she put him in her new book acknowledgements, which he “took quite well”
View attachment 1750014View attachment 1750015
4. Dumped her stupid ass 3 weeks after she posted 3. above in “a bolt from the blue after a lovely weekend away”. No idea what went wrong. Such a curve ball!
View attachment 1750017
Oh PS he also has parents that she made
(thanks to @Marmalade Atkins @Boyo @blurstoftimes and @Sideboard Bob for the screenies)
Ah yes, I'd forgotten the smol demon cake.
Who wouldn't want a cake with a hellish creature, doing unspeakable things with carrots on it?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She looks like a toad. I appreciate folk have different tastes and all that, but are people really pleasuring themselves to pictures of toads? Actually, please don't answer that!
Some people lick 'em.

We have public service announcements about that in the US.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
You're off the hook, tender one, sadly it's sold out! 🤣
Not that people working in the social services sector shouldn't have professional development opportunities, but £435 per delegate is a significant budget allocation for the member agencies. I don't even want to think what Saint Jack is being paid for her speech and how much of the conference fee is going into her grifty pockets :mad:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Not that people working in the social services sector shouldn't have professional development opportunities, but £435 per delegate is a significant budget allocation for the member agencies. I don't even want to think what Saint Jack is being paid for her speech and how much of the conference fee is going into her grifty pockets :mad:
Just think the whole time Jack is on she'll be scanning the audience trying to suss out which ones have been on Twitter recently, read Tattle or any any of the blogs/articles or listened to the podcast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.