Jack Monroe #431 Close your begs, woman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t get me wrong. I love a train chaos. But I feel like imaginary conversations is my favourite Jack genre. It has brought us such classics such as SB and the white men conversation, boo I guess, shut your legs (x3), armed policeman calling her a legend, and literally any anecdote that starts with her talking to a ‘friend’.
Hmm, what other recently very high-profile public figure used to claim that important people would stop him on the street and tell him how much they supported [name of recent controversial decision goes here]......:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wish there was a mole in the Guardian online events crew who would tell us (a) how many people have registered for wee Jackie's January talk and (b) how many of those suckers people chose the "talk and book" purchase option....

My guess right now is that the "talk" registrations are 100% of enrollment and absolutely no one has opted for talk & Grifty Kitchen.....

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Don’t get me wrong. I love a train chaos. But I feel like imaginary conversations is my favourite Jack genre. It has brought us such classics such as SB and the white men conversation, boo I guess, shut your legs (x3), armed policeman calling her a legend, and literally any anecdote that starts with her talking to a ‘friend’.
Don’t forget the time when that couple inexplicably had to go to a train toilet together and leave their new born baby with stranger Jack. Instead of just…taking in turns…and not leaving a 6 day old baby with some sniffing rando on public transport

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
If she goes to that Welsh event tomorrow, she won't be on a train. She'll be in a car. Probably part of the deal to speak at this event. Bad shithouse she is.

OR... she'll say she's walked there and somehow manage to use this as a reason for the social media deactivation/silence. Nothing, NOTHING surprises me anymore. Particularly when it spews forth from the mouth of the Gak Monroe.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I thought that watching it on x2 playback speed would help get through it more quickly, all it did was amplify the cringe a thousand fold. She’s absolutely off her face.
I think she was doing a live version of how she'd have written it when she was so shocked...........................and the majority of you........ said.......I should do this........................................shocking to me.....but oh yeah go on then.

*insert* shock at the adulation 🙌

I had to Google 'adulation' due to hormone fog. I looked up adulteration which first came to mind: 'the action of making something poorer in quality by the addition of another substance.'

Kinda works ❄❄.

Good bless peri-menopause 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Ah no. She got her arse handed to her on SM after a train chaos. Boot a door off indeed. She couldn't blow her own ears off 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
The horrible 'Happy Mum Happy Baby Thing' - she says when she was young they never went on holiday. Apart from to NI sometimes.
But that isn't true is it? Cyprus? Aunt Helen in Devon numerous times?
And is really not going on foreign holidays (which is what I presume she means) a mark of poverty? I know lots of people who don't go abroad who would never count themselves as in poverty.
As for the 'difficult' children comment. Horrible.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
A train chaos is my favourite genre of chaos. You've got Mediterranean arses, you've got being trapped, you've got shin-kicking, you've got Opal Fruits. There's truly something for everyone.
Ah Sidey remember the Metro reporting on Jack sending swearing tweets to the train company? Or the covid distancing seating disaster she live tweeted from Edinburgh Celery, sorry Waverley station 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
People are expected to pay to listen to Jack talk about herself as and promote her book. ?

do they do concessions for poor people?
I'm surprised - no, really, I am - that a lefty equality-supporting media outlet like the Guardian doesn't have some kind of "unwaged or underemployed" price option to attend its online events. It's not an in-person event, it's not going to cost them any more to offer some reduced-price places.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
My garden backs onto the railway line between London and Cardiff. 🔺 I shall listen out tomorrow for any TOOT TOOTS.

• Haha
  • Wow
Interesting. So Jack’s benefits were delayed because ‘they said I’d made myself unemployed’. Seems that the brat demands & flounce at the fire station actually happened then.
And also, moaning about people not knocking at her door during the poverty. Thought you cowered at the sound of a doorbell Jack? And also, anyone asking ‘how are you’ would soon learn their lesson eg? Uncle Albert ‘during the poverty…’ over and over-imagine how bad she’d have been whilst imagining she was in the middle of it?
That's Jack chatting tit again. Benefits regulations very clear, as her child was very young she wouldn't be expected to seek employment.

Jack knows this, but thinks her gullible audience who have no experience of the benefits system, and will believe any old bollocks she trots out. Which a lot of them do.

Perhaps Jack is living a life beyond her wildest dreams at the nearest Travel Tavern, courtesy of her corporate overlords.

I don’t think she’d be able to resist a selfie though. We got a fanny and feet pic last time, so I guess she’s got to get her Mediterranean arse out this time. Going to be difficult to stage an accidental belfie.
If she's not spending this quiet time practicing a new song in a Travelodge bathroom, I, for one, will be sorely disappointed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Just gone on a little rabbit hole of Monroes YT channel and nearly died laughing at (the equally odious) Eamon Holmes at 1 minute 50 onwards looking like he’s trying really hard not to
vomit while watching her mix baby sick with milk into a pasta sauce

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Just dropping in gently, softly and painstakingly to let you all know that I have never heard Crook Monroe's voice.

I have never been able to bring myself to watch her 'cooking' shows (am I blessed somehow?). Irish frau here so I have been fortunate not to know of her existence until tattle came along 🤣 (side note I am repulsed whenever she refers to herself as irish. I think the duck not pet).

Anyway, every day my brain randomly plays the word BOULEVAAAAARD..... and the temptation to watch her crowing in the bathroom from a number of threads back grows stronger with each day.

Do I want to make my ears bleed?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.