Jack Monroe #431 Close your begs, woman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i wonder if Jack's brother confronted her over her blatant lies about their childhood?

I'm an only child so can't really say for sure, but surely it would piss you off to see your sibling talking absolute bollocks about their upbringing?
spoilering as sensitive
I swear back in the early days of these threads (Iā€™ve been grunkaing along since 2020) there was talk of Jackā€™s brother once calling her out - maybe on twitter or Facebook? - when she talked about CSA, maybe implying committed by one of the foster children her parents looked after? This is all lost to sands of time but wonder if any veteran Fraus remember this?

on another note, Iā€™ve sometimes seen people mention Jack having another blog in the early 2010s when she was getting (in)famous where she pretended to be someone living in a tower block? Does anyone have any more info on that?

• Wow
Reactions: 55
Everytime I see this I šŸ¦‰ šŸ¾ and laugh like a rabid Mutley.

But tonight I've finally managed to actually see this rabbit as it is meant. All this time I thought the red was eyes and the white some sort of tooth mouth opening/portal to Hell...

But the white is inner ear fluff and the red...flowers? Ladybirds? Blood?

I've ruined all my future enjoyment of this now. :(
Nope, still see a portal to hell šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As the sister of a total bleeping bullshitter šŸ”ŗ (not Jack, BTW!), I can confirm: yes, yes it REALLY does. I have to just tune it out otherwise I'd just be in a constant rage.
One of my siblings works in a field in which it seems an exaggerated backstory helps establish their "credibility." Harmless enough in a "who cares?" sort of way, except when they once made the mistake of coming out with a monumentally overblown element of that fabrication at a family function. Went down like a lead balloon.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
If we are having Jack Monroe Singing vids, this is my video version of @Marmalade Atkins fave Easter pic of tinyheaded Jack thatā€™s just a gift that keeps on giving.

Iā€™ve never even managed to listen properly all the way through. I just LOVE and cannot get enough of the trilled ā€œHiya!ā€ followed by the big sniff, nose wipe and calling herself a COKE book author- all in the first eight seconds. I listen to that part multiple times then I just forward to the warbling.
Oh God no.
The thank you's at the end.
I am in no way a violent person but if I was on a jury and someone had punched her and used the video as justification I honestly would understand completely.
Case closed guv free to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
now weā€™re at the stage of twitter flounce where jackā€™s singing vids are discovered by newer fraus it seems like the perfect time to share this vid that took me one million hours to cut down

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
spoilering as sensitive
I swear back in the early days of these threads (Iā€™ve been grunkaing along since 2020) there was talk of Jackā€™s brother once calling her out - maybe on twitter or Facebook? - when she talked about CSA, maybe implying committed by one of the foster children her parents looked after? This is all lost to sands of time but wonder if any veteran Fraus remember this?

on another note, Iā€™ve sometimes seen people mention Jack having another blog in the early 2010s when she was getting (in)famous where she pretended to be someone living in a tower block? Does anyone have any more info on that?
We've never seen receipts of the brother incident, sadly.

The tower block thing was a very short series of guest posts by someone called Sarah that ran in Jack's blog in 2012. It ran for about a week, and was painfully dull, unless you are very interested in housing in Southend. I don't think it was Jack writing it, because those posts contain possessive apostrophes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
She claimed in that AWFUL happy baby podcast where she called her child ā€œitā€ multiple times- said having a child was just like having a dog that the reason sheā€™s ā€œnot very maternalā€ is because she came from a military family. Stupid dead eyed narc fucker.

Bonus points for ā€œNO! NO! I grew up with a revolving door of troubled children/spent a lot of my childhood parenting difficult childrenā€ re: not wanting kids of her own. SHE IS VILE. And her adenoidal whine is just is appalling to listen to.

ETA this is a GREAT resource for anyone tempted to start feeling sorry for her at any point
The only thing I can hear when watching this video is this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If we are having Jack Monroe Singing vids, this is my video version of @Marmalade Atkins fave Easter pic of tinyheaded Jack thatā€™s just a gift that keeps on giving.

Iā€™ve never even managed to listen properly all the way through. I just LOVE and cannot get enough of the trilled ā€œHiya!ā€ followed by the big sniff, nose wipe and calling herself a COKE book author- all in the first eight seconds. I listen to that part multiple times then I just forward to the warbling.
What in all that is possessed and unholy happens at 1.55? It is ALARMING.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Your

Holiness, I will, just for you.
However I'm gonna need provisions so will pack my 40l Bergen (military round the edges) rucksack, pop on my cargo slacks, fill the pockets with cheap toffees then yomp to see the boss man at the corner shop for his best 2 for Ā£10 sauvignon blanc.

Bouuuuuulevarrrrrrd x
Proper military šŸ˜‚
Sheā€™s a scab

Reactions: 14
I think I've finally triangulatedšŸ”ŗ the crappy bungalow (no intention of sharing it btw just to make that perfectly clear!)

bleeping hell she's a lying bleep - crappy bungalow my arse! It may not be as big and expensive as some of the houses there but duck me, that place is MASSIVE compared to my 1-bed flat. I'm 41 and have very little chance of owning my own home, at least not for the next 20+ years when my parents aren't around anymore. That's because I'm actually disabled with multiple actual illnesses and have mental illness that's bad enough to mean I've never been able to work. I live on what the DWP decides to give me because it's the only choice I have to survive... so I live in a small rented 1-bed and I'm eternally grateful for it as I know so many people are in far worse situations in so many ways.

She is such an entitled, manipulative, shameless bleep to talk about that bungalow-not-bungalow in the way she does. I know she doesn't own it, she RENTS it... but the fact she shows such disdain for it and is so unappreciative of the relative bleeping LUXURY she lives in... ugh such a bleep!
I am sorry, she is shameless and so ungrateful for what she has. I found it too, itā€™s 1700 sq feet so not small at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
We've never seen receipts of the brother incident, sadly.

The tower block thing was a very short series of guest posts by someone called Sarah that ran in Jack's blog in 2012. It ran for about a week, and was painfully dull, unless you are very interested in housing in Southend. I don't think it was Jack writing it, because those posts contain possessive apostrophes.
Thanks for the forensic info! So is the brother stuff like hearsay - as in someone saying they saw it on twitter or wherever but it all got deleted? Just trying to work out where it came from/make sure Iā€™ve not made up hearing about it lol

Reactions: 14
She laughed about accidentally breaking SBs arm when she pushed his swing too hard. She loves boasting about assaulting others. She's 'decked' her brother, thrown a book at an art director and kicked someone in the shins. Or maybe she's lying.
Wonā€™t somebody please think of the radiators šŸ„ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh god, is anyone manning the Severn Tunnel?!? šŸ˜³
A few years ago one of my co-workers went to the UK on holiday with her family. They got on the wrong train at Temple Meads in Bristol and ended up going to Wales. She was literally terrified: "the train went through this tunnel and it was really dark, and then when the train came out of the tunnel, all the signs were in a different language and we didn't know where we were". I tried very hard not to roll my eyes straight out of my head, since the last time I was in Wales *the signs were bilingual*.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Why have you done this to me?
The faux quivering voice when she talks about the pov šŸ™ˆ
Oh duck off jack. There's nothing wrong with her self confidence. She genuinely thinks she is as brilliant at singing...again...as she is at everything else.

And billy Bragg?! He was a hypocritical has been two decades ago. I'm 48 and he was a good few years before my time.

I will never forget an anecdote told by nicky wire from the manics about the first time they did Reading Festival and Billy Bragg had his own luxury portaloos that nobody else was allowed to use. So from the stage, NW called him a 'big nosed bleep' šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Thanks for the forensic info! So is the brother stuff like hearsay - as in someone saying they saw it on twitter or wherever but it all got deleted? Just trying to work out where it came from/make sure Iā€™ve not made up hearing about it lol
Yeah, it's been mentioned a few times, but no receipts. If only Tattle had been around a few years ago...

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.