Jack Monroe #429 Jack, please stop pretending to have friends. It's embarrassing for all of us.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ, I haven't caught up yet on the barber chaos and I'm not sure I want to. First Saturday for months I'm not standing in a field to watch my 12 year old play football. I do want to say however that I detest those bloody earrings. They might be expensive but money does not equal to style.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Yes, unless she's using a filter. She's shaded her face too. You can see it 🙄.
So without the filters do we think… Geetbo avatar?
View attachment 1742481
In all the headlines talking about Jack Monroe’s “failed” VBI, I can’t get past the fact that it’s not just that she failed. She came up with an idea and then literally NEVER IMPLEMENTED IT, but lied and said that she did. THE WHOLE THING WAS A LIE.

oh! oh! jail for jack! jail for jack for One Thousand Years!!!!

Morning, mitherers!
I think about that bleeping tweet all the time and I don’t even have cats.

Elizabeth Holmes did manage to get millions of dollars in investment so Jack isn’t even the best at grifting.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Wait a minute. Everyone is quoting this as if it makes sense

Why would you GOOGLE someone’s TWITTER?
why not just look it up… on Twitter?
Because 'bootstrap cook' is a ridiculous and meaningless phrase so he can't remember it? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So, she’s giving away her furniture. Which presumably was bought with some of her paetron monies. Shouldn’t she at least try and flog it to refund some of the people who want refunds.
I thought she bought big spenny things to tide her over in hard times. (All allegedly m’lud)

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I had a pleasant surprise today while looking up references to Jack on Twitter. A squig saying “thanks for all your hard work” - but it was directed at Awfully Molly, not Jack!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Moving boxes in the background 🙄

View attachment 1742218
I dont believe that was done by a professional Turkish barber. There is about six of them all dotted about in around a mile from my houses and no one comes out with undercuts so under done. Thats more first attempt at barber college.

Christ, I haven't caught up yet on the barber chaos and I'm not sure I want to. First Saturday for months I'm not standing in a field to watch my 12 year old play football. I do want to say however that I detest those bloody earrings. They might be expensive but money does not equal to style.
I find if sooo odd, that she is still wearing them. Its kind of creepy now. HE LEFT.

She comes across as a bit cathy bates in misery.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
It’s 8:30, so I guess her son will already have completed his daily Google.
All those people checking her Twitter and they let her leave up the tweet congratulating a squig for the wrong number of days sober? Could have been so easily corrected with a ‘whoops, didn’t have my glasses on’ but it makes me cringe that it’s still there.

Reactions: 30
Two things which may already have been said:
1) she’s desperate to look like her dad
2) she’s completely sexualised the encounter with the barber in a way a man would be (rightly) shot down in flames, if he done the same about a woman cutting his hair. The ‘he’s my man’ is creepy and is probably how she sees all of her partners and crushes.
The last time I done that, I was a teenager saying my pal could have Ringo because George was mine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
I know I'm jumping way back in the past but allowing 1 minute for each email, and staying up 24/7, it would take 13.5 weeks
(happy to be corrected on my maths)
Screenshot_20221119_094953_com.twitter.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
View attachment 1742481
In all the headlines talking about Jack Monroe’s “failed” VBI, I can’t get past the fact that it’s not just that she failed. She came up with an idea and then literally NEVER IMPLEMENTED IT, but lied and said that she did. THE WHOLE THING WAS A LIE.

oh! oh! jail for jack! jail for jack for One Thousand Years!!!!

Morning, mitherers!
I remember Elizabeth Holmes/Theranos blowing up and being hailed as the Steve Jobs of blood analysis when I was still in academia. I have a bit of background in biology and I could never understand exactly how she was doing her analyses as for some biochemical techniques it would just seem impossible to do them at a much smaller scale. Could not read it anywhere in all the magazines and websites that paid attention to it. I thought it was me (I even thought perhaps I was jealous of a younger genius lady scientist), because surely people would not invest so much money into a failure.....right? (The whole story is mad, the Bad Blood podcast is great if you want to get into it)

So yeah, same as when I was trying Jack Monroe's recipes and they just did not work at all. I thought it was me, because why would respected newspapers and websites publish tit receipes?

I might just be too gullible for my own good sometimes (at least I did not heavily invest in Theranos, haha)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Wait a minute. Everyone is quoting this as if it makes sense

Why would you GOOGLE someone’s TWITTER?
why not just look it up… on Twitter?
She's making the point he's not using a twitter account of his own because he's underage. Take that, critics!!

I really dislike her this morning.

If you know your kid looks up what you write online (and his schoolmates might too), stop writing inappropriate garbage you don't want him to read.

She also knows perfectly well people screenshot her all the time.

She's a horrible disgusting thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
She is literally just a raging hornball. Shes like a fifteen year old thats had one sexual encounter and is struggling to find or have their next one, but is deaperate to have another one.

Its strange too see someone of our age so obsessed and desperate for sex or a sexual encounter.

Hasnt she got a drawer full of cocks. Surely if she is that desperate she could hit them up.

• Haha
  • Sick
She's making the point he's not using a twitter account of his own because he's underage. Take that, critics!!

I really dislike her this morning.

If you know your kid looks up what you write online (and his schoolmates might too), stop writing inappropriate garbage you don't want him to read.

She also knows perfectly well people screenshot her all the time.

She's a horrible disgusting thing.
It's the usual Jack nonsense. The idea being that all her critics will feel bad because a sweet little boy is reading bad things about mamapapa. This overlooks the fact that it's entirely Jack's choice to con people and make an exhibition of herself in public. It's not the people pointing out her lies that need to modify their behaviour, it's Jack.

She is literally just a raging hornball. Shes like a fifteen year old thats had one sexual encounter and is struggling to find or have their next one, but is deaperate to have another one.

Its strange too see someone of our age so obsessed and desperate for sex or a sexual encounter.

Hasnt she got a drawer full of cocks. Surely if she is that desperate she could hit them up.
I don't even blame her for being a raging hornball. I have been one at times in my thirties, haha. I just had the decency to only share it (my dating life I mean) with fellow raging hornbal ladyfriends and not advertise it widely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Top tip:

if you don’t want an ex to note that you’ve packed their stuff up in clearly labelled boxes (in a ‘definitely over you because haircut and I fancy a `Turkish bloke mood), take a selfie directly in front of said boxes and then spend some time blurring them out badly. Do not, I repeat, do not, just take the selfie somewhere else.

ETA: Also I would very unnerved if my hairdresser communicated something as intimate as dressing my ear scab solely with eyes and nods.

• Haha
  • Sick
It's the usual Jack nonsense. The idea being that all her critics will feel bad because a sweet little boy is reading bad things about mamapapa. This overlooks the fact that it's entirely Jack's choice to con people and make an exhibition of herself in public. It's not the people pointing out her lies that need to modify their behaviour, it's Jack.
Yes, it's not OUR fault she's posting raging hornball comments where her lad could read it. 🙄

Personal responsibility, Jack. Don't do it in the first place.

Plus gross, like when she was leching over Prince Harry at the funeral.

Reactions: 44
(The whole story is mad, the Bad Blood podcast is great if you want to get into it)
I'm rubbish at podcasts, but read the book and watched the TV show with Amanda Seyfried who is EXCELLENT in it, highly recommended.

Reactions: 28
So, she’s giving away her furniture. Which presumably was bought with some of her paetron monies. Shouldn’t she at least try and flog it to refund some of the people who want refunds.
I thought she bought big spenny things to tide her over in hard times. (All allegedly m’lud)
She was walking to the liepawnbrokers with her claws full of jewellery a few months ago and having to sell furniture for a few farthings towards her sad soap boiling.

Now she is giving it away for curries and chats.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.