Jack Monroe #429 Jack, please stop pretending to have friends. It's embarrassing for all of us.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wish Jack wouldn’t throw terms like “dopamine fuzzy ” around like she knows what it means.

It’s like when people say eat bananas to increase your serotonin levels.

She knows F all about dopamine. It’s the mother of neurotransmitters and to understand it would take slightly more than 2 honorary degrees.

People like Jack think they understand Psychology because idiots on SM love chatting tit about it. It’s a science just like bleeping Chemistry and people don’t chat tit about that.
Look away now!

Screenshot_20221119-090343_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

Screenshot 2022-11-19 at 07.27.47.png

In all the headlines talking about Jack Monroe’s “failed” VBI, I can’t get past the fact that it’s not just that she failed. She came up with an idea and then literally NEVER IMPLEMENTED IT, but lied and said that she did. THE WHOLE THING WAS A LIE.

oh! oh! jail for jack! jail for jack for One Thousand Years!!!!

Morning, mitherers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 135
No, she’s comparing Jamie making a tin/budget programme to the cultural appropriation he was accused of for making a (tit) jollof: https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/22/world-jollof-day-jamies-oliver-rice-scandals

In other words, she’s saying that her work has been colonised. Jamie oppressor; Jack oppressed.

Because, of course, Jack has never in her career bastardised the cuisine of another country.

View attachment 1742399

“This Goan Peach and Pilchard curry can be a real lifesaver when you are etc etc”

• Haha
Reactions: 33
But the silent handsome Turkish barber called her thicc hair ‘beautiful’ while he wept and cut her hair like a brave gentleman foreigner - and she wept for his humility and understanding in this strange new multicultural world that only she had the intelligence to navigate.
I don’t believe a word of it. Can you FOI a barbers?

• Haha
Reactions: 76
She also looks like she’s added some contour to her cheekbones to enhance her ‘gauntness.’ She really is despicable with the sadfishing and I’m constantly amazed that people are still falling for her bullshit.
And she's blurred out the spendy earrings!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The eyebrow. Is it photoshopped to look like that? Is she telling us she's so stressed it's starting thinning or that she's been pulling on it?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So yesterday I posted this

09617FFE-6D4F-4E8A-A3A2-4AC9E1989AB1.jpeg

And then Jack Tweets this

39BA55B4-2443-4AAC-BA50-39496C5F8682.jpeg

But no, you don’t read here at all Jack, do you 🤨🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
Chapeau for the revealing photo alterations! I think it's an E at the end though. LOUNGE?
I think you're onto something there Studley 🕵️‍♀️
Ran the other image and it looks more like an N and G, but also like she's overwrote LOUISA with LOUNGE lol
I had visions of Jack finding loads of Louisa's stuff in the hoarded bungalow 🤭

1668846848946.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s 8:30, so I guess her son will already have completed his daily Google.
Remember when she said she was making him run her Twitter account for pocket money? What ever came of that moment of pure insanity and horrendous parenting?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Morning all.
Just wanted to say that Jack really knows how to do a rocking Friday night doesn't she?
The other week it was playing in the freezers in Asda and this week she was pretending to have a haircut.
All I did was watch Fingers Kerridge do a Christmas dinner on catch up and then we ordered a pizza.
Am I doing Fridays wrong?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Prob crusted over and stuck in, especially in view of her current ear infection. (Why does she share so many intimate details of her bodily functions and conditions btw? It’s so weird and off-putting. Does she think it’s endearing? Like, I’m trying to pull the bloke in the barbers and act all horny so I’ll just highlight the fact I’ve had a tit few days, I’m so vulnerable and smol and I have a crusty lughole. I don’t get it.)
The ear infection is yet another 🚩 for cocaine abuse. A lot of cocaine turning up in the UK in the past few years has been cut with Levamisole, a veterinarian worming medicine, and levamisole toxicity presents as inner and outer ear lesions. I’d link to BMJ articles on it but it’s grim reading for this time of a morning. TLDR; cocaine rots your nose AND your inner ear.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 129
Wait a minute. Everyone is quoting this as if it makes sense

Why would you GOOGLE someone’s TWITTER?
why not just look it up… on Twitter?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.