Jack Monroe #429 Jack, please stop pretending to have friends. It's embarrassing for all of us.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s exactly that isn’t it. She sexualised that photo of Prince Harry at his grandmothers vigil in the same way didn’t she. Absolutely creepy as duck
She does sexualise things inappropriately, quite often
1. the fist action in “darling, bit gauche!”
2. Sexy kitten video
3. slightly similar Content video
4. Prince Harry at Queen‘s vigil
5. Can’t tell my sunday school teacher accountant that I bought a drawer full of cocks

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Didn’t Louisa leave longer than 2 years ago?

Also you can get out of fixed term rentals can’t you. The landlady could release her for starters.
Even if the landlord wouldn't agree to release her, she'd only be liable for the rent until a new tenant could be found. But it's extremely unlikely that the 2 year lease didn't have a break clause.

And remember that the "my rent takes up all my salary!" thing is deeply disingenuous - she chose what level of salary to pay herself from her limited company, and will have taken vastly more as dividends. Now that she's back to being a sole trader she can legitimately claim that she doesn't have any salary at all!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
She does sexualise things inappropriately, quite often
1. the fist action in “darling, bit gauche!”
2. Sexy kitten video
3. slightly similar Content video
4. Prince Harry at Queen‘s vigil
5. Can’t tell my sunday school teacher accountant that I bought a drawer full of cocks
She does it on purpose to slyly titillate her neckbeard followers. Remember the nightmare inducing “nips n dripping pancakes” shot?

All appearances to the contrary, she knows exactly who her audience is and what they want to see.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Jack, you silly old fraud. No one wants to make you feel guilty about paint. In fact I'm quite looking forward to laughing at your rather basic suburban tastes when you share them. The reason people are giving you a hard time is because you lie all the time. That's why you're having to pretend to have lots of support from family and "dozens of friends" because you've driven almost everyone away with your lying and attention seeking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Jack clearly aiming the ‘PLEASE. STOP. NOW you know who you are’ at Tattle.
Since she reads these threads, here is a top tip for you Jack. You don’t have to read these threads. There . Problem solved.
Because there really is nothing that bad on her twitter, people who don’t read tattle must be looking at that post going, eh what the duck? People are just asking stuff, no one’s bullying her, just asking questions… not even bad ones!
So definitely aimed at tattle.
Just stop bloody reading here ffs if it is genuinely causing you mental issues.
But I don’t believe it is, I think you are pulling that card to stop any more lies being disclosed. Stop breadcrumbing possible suicide that’s despicable and disgusting. You should know better.

• Heart
Reactions: 86
I am quite a new frau and while I was around for potatogate and The Great Silence that followed, this is the first proper live chaos I've witnessed, and it is everything I wished for and more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 134
I am quite a new frau and while I was around for potatogate and The Great Silence that followed, this is the first proper live chaos I've witnessed, and it is everything I wished for and more.
I still remember Georgia Church Suppers, where I was, the time of night; it was like my own personal JFK moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 89
Seriously, her followers are in a cult like state, aren’t they! They cannot even accept that she lies from tweet to tweet, even though it’s so frustratingly obvious to anyone outside the cult of Jack monwoe. I genuinely think some of them will need professional help when they come out of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.