Jack Monroe #429 Jack, please stop pretending to have friends. It's embarrassing for all of us.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry found this in a reply to a tweet from someone who was asking for a refund from patreon and apparently hasn't got one. We've already moved past this but I properly loled.

In reference to her jolly japes at the Turkish barbers

Screenshot_20221119_152952.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
She gives herself away though - talking about the "new owner of the new one" rather than "the owner of the new one" or "the landlord of the new place" or even just "my new landlord".
Trying to give herself plausible deniability, does it all the time

Reactions: 30
Also agree the flat will have several floors and no attached buildings - and she will trip herself up with all her boastful photos and forget how many rooms she has. All to come lads. Great chat ahead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Hi friends, long time reader but first time poster!
The most recent tweet stating all of the issues in Jack’s current house has tipped me over the edge. Jack is a friend of a friend of sorts and my partner was in their house not too long ago and I can confirm that it is super lovely and not even remotely as described ie there is no mould, no holes in carpet, and no door falling apart!
Hello and welcome!!! Do share any gossip or views you feel comfortable sharing!

• Heart
Reactions: 71
And just like everybody predicted, we're back to weaponising mental health to duck legitimate criticisms and concerns regarding her scamming thousands of pounds off of patreon subscribers and being shady and untransparent about her charity fundraisers.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 96
I wonder if I switched my phone and everything off how long it would take people to worry about me? It's the sort of thing you could do when desperate for attention you're not getting of twitter, don't you think?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Didn’t Louisa leave longer than 2 years ago?

Also you can get out of fixed term rentals can’t you. The landlady could release her for starters.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Like it's not the best example of a Jack lie, but the bleeping what?
Screenshot_20221119_153938.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
Imagine doing work of such vital importance that you are forced to toil 100 hours a week for years on end but also it's not work that anyone will part with money for and you can stop for 10 days in an instant & nothing happens.
Amusing as this is I'm almost worried that this an actual real mental health crisis? & not just Jack having a mad one for a change.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
This is not how renting works. You get accepted or you don’t. She doesn’t have a steady income, has a cat and a massive dog and rentals are like hen’s teeth at the moment.

There’s no way anyone is going to want to rent to her.

Jumping back several pages (reverse grunking?) I googled the screenshot that @Yel posted as I hadn’t read this before. It’s hilarious. Jack is so incompetent

It's in the media gallery also 😃

I miss these live events

View media item 1164

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.