Jack Monroe #429 Jack, please stop pretending to have friends. It's embarrassing for all of us.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Queen of painting a rosier picture. Oh fuck off jack , disingenuous little timeline clearing snipe.
Tbf I sometimes 'clean' my social timeliness when utter cringe posts pop up in my 'memories' , usually naive political rants or trauma based overshares, not actually ever tried a grift though, think id be given shortshrift, shoulda jumped on the early grift bandwagon circa 2011, on really dark days i sometimes wish i'd been born a tory...
Love the anonymity of tattle
Love how she's softly gently hedging her bets between Turkish barber and paintshop owner

Reactions: 53
Is there a date and price range on the house hunting pics? My ageing (fucked) eyes can’t see.

OMG Jack! That is such a great BUUUURN!

Last edited:
Reactions: 82
She's a mastermind.
Put that on TikTok.

Reactions: 30
Yes, because I’m sure Louisa Compton, head of channel 4 news would have lived in a mouldy damp house that was falling apart.

Reactions: 107
imagine being so radgey you forget to crop your screenshots

also, plug your phone in, it's giving me an aneurysm!

Reactions: 64
Acting like she's coked up, being hyper-aggressive, forgetting the details of lies she told only minutes ago, picking fights with strangers on Twitter.

If any of these new friends take a look at their timeline this weekend, they'll be noping the fuck out - and all their offers of help will melt away like the snow.

Typical Jack.

Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.