Jack Monroe #428 Hold me closer, tiny grifter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t someone mention drinks getting pet hair in as a joke earlier 🤔
Glad to see reunification in action in Sarfend.

I’m just confused how she’s a struggling alcoholic yet she’s also a super sponsor meeting up with her charges in a coffee shop run by a dog groomer drinking frothy (hairy?) coffees whilst also being too poor to wash her hair (whilst simultaneously having new hair styles and colours).

At this point its not even a few fibs it’s a literal fabricated existence where she says what she thinks people want to hear to get her the most sympathy, attention, and most importantly, money.

And moving into a 1 bed flat with a soon to be teenager? Right. I mean, it’s dedication to the cosplay if she does, because WHAT a comedown. HOW can she be this tit with money with all this free cash coming in? Like, unnecessary designer crap aside I think most of us actually have it better than Jack at this point (a house with at least enough bedrooms, no CCJs, a car maybe, no-one accusing us of fraud?!)
Yes, yes they did

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Screenshot_20221119-000750_Twitter.jpg

(I bleeping hate it when she posts a follow up tweet entirely in parentheses when she needs to overexplain something)

Also, what was the effing point of the stunt wig for the Grifty Kitchen cover if she was just going to get her hair cut again and contradict her weird "continuity reasons" excuse anyway!? I swear to God, I don't think a more bizarre human being has ever existed.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 94
The photoshopped earrings remind me of what happens on Teams when I'm holding a cup of tea with a background blur

• Haha
Reactions: 66
So Jack FINALLY found a good barber. Turkish, ya know. Cheap, ya know. So sensible. She looks so intense, sensitive, and deep in this pic. Just sinew and bone. So waifish. You can totally tell that she has many sicknesses. Did she blur out her Tiffany earrings, though?
Yawn, we're back to the 'I'm not like other girls' posts. She is so tediously attention seeking.

What a song and dance she's making of a house move. I hope she is buying somewhere, it'll be a decent asset to strip when she's eventually in court. Failing that, it'll be a struggle to maintain a property with her income streams drying up. Good luck, pal.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
It’s just a never ending cycle of joy and illness and poor me and it’s so bleeping tedious. Her poor son.

• Sad
Reactions: 49
So Jack FINALLY found a good barber. Turkish, ya know. Cheap, ya know. So sensible. She looks so intense, sensitive, and deep in this pic. Just sinew and bone. So waifish. You can totally tell that she has many sicknesses. Did she blur out her Tiffany earrings, though?
581BCDFE-5CA3-4754-86B2-153B769DC67E.jpeg

It’s like these two birthed something from another dimension. Why does she filter herself to look so bleeping ridiculous?!
9E38264D-A65D-4229-8FF1-DF911E62B7C1.jpeg

6C651431-A690-42ED-9D8B-4BA14958F9EE.jpeg

Why has she facetuned dirt and muck all on her face?
Maybe the “little Turkish barber” rubbed it into the “little patronizing twit’s” face?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Hi Jack, get your own material.
Also did the barber do your colour and foil highlights? My grey is coming through something terrible and 8 quid sounds like a bargain even factoring in the train fare!

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I don't look like anyone famous, the closest I can get is a drunk bloke telling me I looked like Angelina Jolie in Gone in 60 seconds. Impressive beer goggles, my dude.
Now you mention it dear ❤MCMsy, I think that guy might have been bit pissed as well as half blind 🦉🍾

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.