Jack Monroe #428 Hold me closer, tiny grifter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Toot toot new thread amid a chaos.

Well done @Geetbo and @heretoreaditall2019 for our new thread title, you win subscriptions to the Daily Mail, erm, congrats!

The Daily Mail printed an article on Jack and AM, chaos ensuing.

That's all I got, pals.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 114
OK wierd. DM article says it is 'no longer accepting comments'.
What is going on?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Jack did a patreon response being passive aggressive about processing a refund. She managed to turn it around and accuse her victim of bullying.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 91
I think they might be a bit overwhelmed just now.
Like more overwhelmed than when Louise Thompson posts for the millionth time about the mystery that happened a year ago or when Cara Delawhat loses her tit outside her friend’s house in LA or when Holly cries on TM?

I think not.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
One thing I find really annoying, and I wouldn't even call them 'Jack Stans', is people defending her and saying "I haven't been following this but..." or "I don't know the full details but...". Why not take a moment to familiarise yourself with WHY so many people are mad about this situation instead of defending someone you don't have the 'full details' on? Bit of a random tangent but it's just annoying

• Heart
Reactions: 133
In other news, I’m learning lots by repeatedly refreshing the mail online twitter feed to get the comments.

Like that Emily person is seeing the Pete person who used to date a Jenner:Karshadian. Who knew?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Now is the time for Iqbal’s return, all angry-faced, pointing out the flat where the dreaded deeds occurred. Full page spread.

I’d read it

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Now is the time for Iqbal’s return, all angry-faced, pointing out the flat where the dreaded deeds occurred. Full page spread.

I’d read it
As would I. Especially if it was accompanied by a photo of Iqbal holding up a turdbag with a compo face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
As would I. Especially if it was accompanied by a photo of Iqbal holding up a turdbag with a compo face.
With a note explaining that this is a reenactment of a Jack turd and not the real thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Jack did a patreon response being passive aggressive about processing a refund. She managed to turn it around and accuse her victim of bullying.
It's easy to lose something like this in the pre-chaos excitement. Jack's response was a master class in how to make someone feel bad for asking to be refunded for goods not provided. Jack's laziness and greed prompted the ex-patron to ask for what they're entitled to yet she pulled the victim card and probably smirked whilst typing.
Anyway, I'm ready for a chaos, I rarely see them in real time. Someone prod me if I crash out, ok?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 97
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.