Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

moldwarp

VIP Member
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again….NONE of this would’ve happened if she hadn’t pushed her luck too far with HH2.

She had the grift going good, she had a great passive income, adored by her flying monkeys, and she just HAD to push it too far. Like Icarus flying too close to the sun or Harold Shipman altering that last lady’s will.

Jack! You had it all. But you got too cocky.

Hoist by her own (self)regard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 174

hytuhh

Chatty Member
One thing I find really annoying, and I wouldn't even call them 'Jack Stans', is people defending her and saying "I haven't been following this but..." or "I don't know the full details but...". Why not take a moment to familiarise yourself with WHY so many people are mad about this situation instead of defending someone you don't have the 'full details' on? Bit of a random tangent but it's just annoying

• Heart
Reactions: 133

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Long term contributor here.

I've stepped back a bit recently.

The glee everyone is expressing is absolutely understandable BUT.... and as much as the #bekind annoys me to cover bad behaviour...we need to consider this side of things.

Jack is likely alone or with her son...hopefully not today. She is being called out and humiliated on a massive platform, rightly or wrongly. Many of us have said she likely has mental health issues that are not addressed properly.

As much as I was buzzing that this had been picked up by MSM this afternoon. I am equally concerned about her.

I hope her publishers, agent etc is supporting her through this and she's not just sat by herself refreshing comments.
That is very kind of you dearest @ChocolateMuffin

It is a shame that Jack has never demonstrated your empathy and has never ever considered anyone’s mental health or support network when bullying small non-blue tick accounts and deliberately instigating horrible pile-ons using her very large public platform (including wordlessly condoning attempts to get people fired from their jobs/attempts to make people lose their livelihood).

Perhaps had she done so, things might be different for her now

ETA her agent and publisher bear A LOT of responsibility (especially reprehensible Carole) for enabling her and in Carole’s case, publicly encouraging her in some quite frankly unhealthy behaviors.

• Heart
Reactions: 121

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-11-17 21.21.27.png

Just reminiscing about this absolute banger from back in March. As we near the end of the year, I'd say it's ghouls 1- Jack 0.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 120

Savethesauce

Laurie doesn't go upstairs. Apart from the time she took a photo of her on the stairs. And the time she took a photo of her on her / SBs bed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118

jenny2603

VIP Member
Pretty sure it will be on all his teachers’ WhatsApp groups.

Speaking of, that Biol teacher who’s been a stolen scalpel down for 18 years is probably feeling that karma is finally coming around too.

I’d imagine some of LJC’s mates are feeling somewhat gleeful as well. If one of my mates had put up with her shit, I know I would.

Out of my own SPITE, I hope Old Not-Harold’s parents aka the in/outlaws are seeing it too. And Carole the enabler, you can FUCK OFF because you bear some responsibility for all this (waves arm around) too.
At least Harold is taking it well.

Screenshot 2022-11-17 17.59.17.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
I am reposting this for no other reason than I just want to.

fakejackvsrealjack.jpg

(Left: Jack's Instagram photo. Right: Same photo but with her real face photoshopped on to it)

Thanks x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-11-17 16.07.09.png

Squig just shared this Patreon comment. We'll see how long this one lasts (this is the Patreon subscriber whose comments she keeps deleting)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 114

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Toot toot new thread amid a chaos.

Well done @Geetbo and @heretoreaditall2019 for our new thread title, you win subscriptions to the Daily Mail, erm, congrats!

The Daily Mail printed an article on Jack and AM, chaos ensuing.

That's all I got, pals.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 114

Winthropp Tuesday

VIP Member
2019 is up on you know who’s blog. The alcohol stuff is hilarious-Jack’s absurd claims equal a bottle of whiskey a day which works out at over £90 a week apparently.
Never saw that in the performance shops, did we?
Just read it - initially, when she first made that claim, I wouldn't say I believed her - but more gave her the benefit of the doubt over the units per day stuff etc. Two things have made me change my opinion. Firstly, seeing it laid out like that with all the other lies just makes it seem unbelievable.
Secondly...

Sorry for this, but I've no-one else IRL to talk to who would get it like you guys do - but I've recently discovered that my Dad is alcoholic - after a day in the hospital for something else he began to get withdrawal/violent shakes etc - Dr had to give him doses of Librium during the course of the day/evening and sent for one of the alcohol support team to talk to him and mum. He won't admit there's an issue, and mum suspected there was a problem but not the extent of it - but it now transpires he's been drinking about 189 units a week (roughly 3 bottles of wine a day) when she's sat and worked it all out.

He won't stop drinking, and is refusing all medical support - at 75 he's said he just wants to be 'left alone to pass away' - the likelihood of that happening with the amount he's drinking is unlikely. My mum is coping with this all on her own as I don't live near them and can't do anything other than listen to her on the phone etc. She's got some help from a local carer's group.

I don't want anyone's sympathy as I haven't really had a proper relationship with my Dad for some years now (very complicated - no falling out or anything but it's just a very weird family dynamic) but have stayed very close to my mum. Point here is that IF Jack was drinking as much as she claimed, I just don't believe she would have looked as performatively unwell as she did - or ended up in hospital at some stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 112

Emmapism

VIP Member
IMAGINE having a 10 room house full of expensive furniture/stuff and writing Hunger Hurts 2

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 109

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
I am bisexual and have so much respect for lesbians, to the point where I try not to comment on Jack’s sexuality. But omg. I know lesbians can have been with men before they figure things out, and sometimes lesbians just can’t help but appreciate a man (Leo Dicaprio, or Michael Sheen I know from friends irl and on here).

But Jack has just got to the point where she’s boy-crazy. Literal man old Harold, Burger Boy., all the online dating men she mentioned, her “bodyguard”, and now barber boy. What the actual fuck?!
I don‘t know what you guys think, but to me this makes me feel like it empowers straight men to think they can “turn” lesbians.

(genuine apologies if this doesn’t make sense, especially since it’s such a sensitive topic. I’ve had wine).

• Heart
Reactions: 108

Phillipa78

Chatty Member
I'd like to take a moment to remember all Frauen und Herren who may no longer float in our friendly canal, but would rejoice with us now - at a critical article finally appearing in a national paper. 🕯
Kudos to those who also called it would probably be the mail. Toot toot, pals!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 108

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
She just can't help herself can she? In one sentence there is a woe is me trope (having to sell the table) but also a boast that she owns expensive crap (14 seater table). The table is preposterous, for a single person. We are a family of 5 with a folding 6 seater because the house is too small for anything bigger and it's in the living room as my kitchen is tiny.
I wonder if it's this table although it only looks like a 10 seater.
View attachment 1740100
S01E01-XrGC8EPO-subtitled.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107