Jack Monroe #428 Hold me closer, tiny grifter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know once you’ve met one Turkish barber, you’ve met one Turkish barber, but her hairdo really doesn’t look as neat as the results from the Turkish barber near me.

🔺my ex and his friends used to go there, and their edges were so sharp.

Reactions: 46
So Jack FINALLY found a good barber. Turkish, ya know. Cheap, ya know. So sensible. She looks so intense, sensitive, and deep in this pic. Just sinew and bone. So waifish. You can totally tell that she has many sicknesses. Did she blur out her Tiffany earrings, though?
Who dat? Looking a bit Pete Postlethwaite around the facetuned chops there.

Lest we forget
Creative mullet

🥺

View attachment 1742025
That is the real Jack and still no one recognises her!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Save money on hampers by winning a Fortnum and Mason food and drink award (judge's choice) 2013.
She really doesn't get that people on the bones of their arse just don't have vintage Laura Ashley curtains or a melodian (there's something for the list) full stop. Where she got them from is completely missing the point.
And it still unreasonably pisses me off that she found/rescued that sleigh from someone's driveway/garden, like what the actual duck? Save money on sleighs by stealing them?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Oh ye gods, that haircut. The lies! It's just like breathing to her. Except probably easier, what with her 'sinus problems' and that.

If any of you desperately want to be ID for booze, come to the Territory for your next holiday! We have mandatory checks here. Just don't google anything else about the place before you book tickets...

• Haha
Reactions: 35
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
🙋‍♀️ soz but I’ve got another question…what in the Homelander action is going on here? Is this what happens when you only have solar lights?
E06D2EED-D045-496F-8FBE-B9797CB44A65.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Only 2 possible reasons Dear Squiggy:
1. She is actually following her £20 meal plans
2. She is living in a ❄storm...
Screenshot_20221119-012559_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
The ‘tiny whisky bottles’ are from a Master of Malts advent calendar, they start about £150 upwards. Much poor, much poverty, much all from skips so poor.
Good grief and I thought I was being decadent with the £50 Wera tools advent calenders, that I've stopped buying after a few years because I can't justify it now I've got a handy collection of tools for doing all the DIY about the house o_O
£150 Master of Malts advent calendar ✍

1668821559694.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Ugh so she is using her son to man Twitter, bleep! And inflicting your manky infection on the poor barber? Also, bleep! Could that be a snow related infection? Note the performative packing boxes in her crappy selfie.
Vaseline in an ear infection doesn’t sound like the miracle she professes it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.