Jack Monroe #428 Hold me closer, tiny grifter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she given up on the pretence that the shitty bungalow is actually a bungalow, or just forgotten?

Reactions: 29
My favorite line from that is 'fuck off pigs', works on grifters too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Omg sorry to quote self but have found the perfect example to illustrate this vibe -

Like grey gardens vibes? Just creepy af.

Reactions: 52
I don't look like anyone famous, the closest I can get is a drunk bloke telling me I looked like Angelina Jolie in Gone in 60 seconds. Impressive beer goggles, my dude.
I assumed Susan would stand in for you in shadow. And Justin Trudeau as voice over, or Celine Dion whoever is available

Reactions: 27
That bookcase is my aneurysm. What philistine sorts their books by cover colour? Just helped my dear SiL shelve 20 of about 40 boxes of books into her new house today, we shelved them by author, subject, read, to read. Anything but colour!
Absolutely. Fiction by author, then non-fiction by subject, each sorted by size. Separate bookcase for H.G. Wells, as he's a mixture of fiction, non-fiction, and biographies and critical works, etc. relating to him. Mrs Everytown thinks it's a mess, but I can usually locate any given book in seconds.

Sorting by spine colour is for pubs, furniture stores, and photo-shoots.

Reactions: 30
Reactions: 48
Omg it's frozen in time like some of those historical old houses that urban explorers film.

Reactions: 39
The Farmhouse That Time Forgot. The fact that the armchairs in the kitchen(!) are facing the cooker and the range, rather than the <squints> portable TV/VHS combi in the window sill! Also well-impressed with the size of that clothes airing rail.

Reactions: 33
Not caught up as just come in from dinner out and thank the lord Jack has updated her days sober. Thankyou for all that you do Jack.

Reactions: 37
It must be so tough to peak as a 7-year-old. Poor Jack.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.