Jack Monroe #428 Hold me closer, tiny grifter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my. I picked the right time to come check back in here after having ZERO time to even wipe my own arse lately.

Ready for a chaos. Do we get hats?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I can't join in with this chaos in real time or I SHAN'T have a job by the end of today 😭 At least I'll have an epic grunk to look forward to.

While I wish this had come from literally any other outlet than the Mail (and I'm already nervous about whichever hideously manipulative "reveal" she'll undoubtedly whip out as a deflection tactic), this day hasn't come a moment too soon.

Her goose is well and truly cooked, unlike her mum's spuds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Why Jack shite herself?
Tabloid article on shelf

Why Jack got a beamer?
Train man kick her femur

Why Jack so ashamed?
For grifting she is blamed

Why Jack sad?
Papa H say DM bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Do you think they contacted Ralf Little for a comment? 🤣
Too busy enjoying the AI offering at Sandals while thinking that he’s helping by defending rinsed hoops for the poor.

(And don’t get me started on the cringe that is Death in Paradise).

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Too busy enjoying the AI offering at Sandals while thinking that he’s helping by defending rinsed hoops for the poor.

(And don’t get me started on the cringe that is Death in Paradise).
Oops 😂
Erm... Death in Paradise is my guilty pleasure. I mean, I love Bones but... 😂
In my defence, easy to follow things are good when I can't concentrate much but still need distraction from pain.

It's like you're personally harassing and attacking me though. Do you want me to STOP breathing?? 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Why Jack so cringe
Unrinsed beans fell in her minge

Why Jack so quiet
Caught out now can't riot

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.