Jack Monroe #425 Looking gormless in an egg chair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine a dog that size in a one bed flat? Plus a cat and a 12 year old!

Re Content.

Does anyone think its SBs dog?

As Jack unbelievably informed over half a million followers he's in therapy I wondered if he's been recommended as an emotional support dog. Providing stability and company for him as he goes back and forward between houses? Hence the scant mentions?

Reactions: 44
She’s the world’s biggest idiot. Boiling down soap but buying packing boxes? Anyway I’ve only popped in on my break to say if you want boxes McDonald’s are the best by far and they get deliveries pretty much daily so you can go back for more. Just don’t load up the fries boxes with books because your Harold may call you a twit because now they’re too heavy to lift. 🤣
Banana boxes are best for books, not too big so you can’t overload them, and they have handles

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Re Content.

As Jack unbelievably informed over half a million followers he's in therapy I wondered if he's been recommended as an emotional support dog. Providing stability and company for him as he goes back and forward between houses? Hence the scant mentions?
Unfortunately no, I think content is exactly what she looks like. An unresearched, poorly planned for and selfish purchase of a puppy who was meant to be cute in photos, but who is now huge and due to lack of training unruly, and is probably mostly ignored between grudging walks (or maybe Jack’s not even doing that and is forking out for a dog walker).

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 72
Can you imagine a landlord renting a 1 bed to 2 people plus a huge dog and a cat?
I’m just amazed that someone who is apparently an animal lover is completely fine with moving a large dog into a flat that has no outside space and no space for even a second person. So Jack, her son, cat and dog are all going to be in living in a one bedroom flat. All makes perfect sense

• Sad
Reactions: 63
Re Content.

I've thought this for a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Unfortunately no, I think content is exactly what she looks like. An unresearched, poorly planned for and selfish purchase of a puppy who was meant to be cute in photos, but who is now huge and due to lack of training unruly, and is probably mostly ignored between grudging walks (or maybe Jack’s not even doing that and is forking out for a dog walker).
I reckon the only walks she’s taken Content on are the ones she’s put on social media. So I make that 3?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I’m just amazed that someone who is apparently an animal lover is completely fine with moving a large dog into a flat that has no outside space and no space for even a second person. So Jack, her son, cat and dog are all going to be in living in a one bedroom flat. All makes perfect sense
Yes, but it’s okay because that’s not happening. She’ll be moving to a huge flat, with outside space and more than one bedroom too. She just can’t say it as it’s not in keeping with her “poorness”

We will see it soon enough in her posts, assuming she has somewhere to post as Twitter is insanity right now. 😩

Reactions: 42
Just don’t go for a peek at it in Asda. As we know, Jack hangs around the book display there waiting to have the last laugh on her former manager who told her she’d never amount to anything, or that she should have kept her legs closed, or that she’d only be good for flipping burgers, or that her clothes looked stupid because she wasn’t butch, or that she dressed like a lesbian, or that white trash shouldn’t breed, or that he’d bring her down a peg or two, or that Ian Duncan Smith was THE BEST EVER. Something, anyway. It’s hard to keep track of all these evil people flinging insults at her.
There seems to be alot of people telling her she wouldnt amount to anything. Either everyone in her past is very rude or perhaps more honestly she is such a witch to everyone about how she is amazing they brought her down with a bang.

I mean ok she had a good run of an alright career but its not exactly the stuff dreams are made off and arent rags to ritches supossed to be people who are living their best life, not downsizing because their 'amazing' career is in the gutter.

The bloke at asda probably has more intergatory and possbilities than only she could dream off. Lets face it hes a manager, hes got regular ( all be it, not as good as it should be ) wage every month and hes probably well liked by his collagues who dont rip the piss when hes not looking. If i had to choose i would be asda man over her everyday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Reactions: 33
I have a wee house warming gift for Jack for when she moves into her new palace hovel. It's only a mug but it's the thought that counts right?
Screenshot_20221103-131747_Amazon Shopping.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
The person on Twitter who was hungry on the £20 shop and eating muesli bars for lunch has disappeared from Twitter - after making £7k in a week!
Nice 'work' if you can get it I guess...

The sooner Twitter gets nuked, the better. Absolute cess pit.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
The person on Twitter who was hungry on the £20 shop and eating muesli bars for lunch has disappeared from Twitter - after making £7k in a week!
It’s this sort of thing that makes me think we completely underestimate how much Jack has flying in every time she rattles the tip jar.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
I think the only solution to the puzzle that is Jack Monroe is that she lives many alternate lives at the same time, like something from the Marvel multiverse.

It's official now that there can be three versions of Spider-Man, right? So in 2013 there could have been a Jack who offered lots of toys and cakes to all the local mummies and daddies, a Jack who had to sell her son's plastic dinosaur while she was on the game, and a Jack who was sleeping rough on the street.

This explains the existence of Jack who lives in a shonky boxy bungalow, the Jack who lives in the spacious, luxuriously-furnished location we see in her photos, the Jack who can't afford shampoo, the Jack who has her hair expensively cut and dyed, and so on.

IT'S CANON
...A 'Jackoverse', if you will..

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You forget that this was during her prolific Lyrics and Music period of songwriting (about herself).
View attachment 1710919

Give her a break. Recall that a little over three months later she would be entering 2013, her year of Prostitution and Stealing Food To Survive, a far cry from a flat with a KitchenLoungeDinerMusicstudioOffice

She was probably better equipped to make that transition than you or I, mind you, given that at the time of this move from her £725 a month two bedroom gardenless flat into her better new two bedroom place she was almost a year into in her period of living rough for two years.
How long before she uploads her mangling of Rhianna's latest

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.