Jack Monroe #424 She’s as Greek as Prince William

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20221105-123203_Adblock Browser.jpg

Screenshot_20221105-121256_Adblock Browser.jpg

No, no he isn't "a canny wee lad". You self obsessed fucker. 😡

He's a little boy dealing with a traumatic environment he should never be exposed to as best he can. Trauma that any half decent mother would do everything in her power to prevent a young child experiencing.
The fact that your boy is dealing with the terrifying thought that his mother is dead in a non emotional way. That's a bleeping massive 🚩. It's a coping mechanism to trauma. Stop the back patting and hang your bleeping head in shame you absolute bleep.

(I say this as a mother who has had some pretty serious depressive eps over the past 20 years. Also apols for all the swears but this arehole has infuriated me).

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 120
View attachment 1706287
Yeah and was so heartbroken she was on Tinder and telling 570k of her nearest and dearest (and us) she was apparently about to marry someone else (she’d never actually met) barely 9 days later. Boo.
View attachment 1706268
View attachment 1706289View attachment 1706290
And…
View attachment 1706291
Still, life goes on… 👒 💒 👰‍♀️ 👨‍🏫
View attachment 1706263View attachment 1706265
Oh PS she didn’t deactivate “for a bit” either cos she was gleefully posting about OH on 17th then HE LEFT on 19th. A Sunday when a grenade was tossed in her life (I looked up the day/date combo to be FORENSIC)
View attachment 1706269
View attachment 1706298T
W
A
T

(thanks to @Marmalade Atkins for all the Twitter screenies)
It will forever be fascinating to think what exactly happened in Dordrecht to tip poor old Harold over the edge. And Jack apparently didn't see it coming 😬
It was Dordrecht at the weekend, then she went solo to Edinburgh and intended to wear a bedsheet to an award ceremony, then the planned BBQ on Friday, but dumped on Sunday 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 61
It will forever be fascinating to think what exactly happened in Dordrecht to tip poor old Harold over the edge. And Jack apparently didn't see it coming 😬
It was Dordrecht at the weekend, then she went solo to Edinburgh and intended to wear a bedsheet to an award ceremony, then the planned BBQ on Friday, but dumped on Sunday 🤔
Tender one, I must correct part of the above. It was actually my home town of Glasgow that was treated to unwashed clothes and the threat of Jack in a bedsheet. Poor Edinburgh was later on. There have been so many horror visits they all merge into one but if it helps to remember Glasgow= dirty clothes+ still with Harold. Edinburgh= awestruck jocko mistakes Jack for a comedian and the mother of all snowstorms.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
Yes I think to call what a four year old (and not even your own four year old) child does 'a real wind-up' is harsh. Implies she is sitting watching and judging him thinking his behaviour is just to annoy her.
Poor kid. Fairly ropey beginning in life then moved in with strangers after 4 days. Actually moved in with them the day he met them. Cutting him a bit of slack would help.
Thats gross. Inexcusable poor parenting. Especially cos there was another kid he was supposed to rub along with. It should take years of a stable relationship to get to that point of blending families. A revolving door of mums new partners to get used to is a red flag for emotional wellbeing and safeguarding

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
View attachment 1706326
View attachment 1706284

No, no he isn't "a canny wee lad". You self obsessed fucker. 😡

He's a little boy dealing with a traumatic environment he should never be exposed to as best he can. Trauma that any half decent mother would do everything in her power to prevent a young child experiencing.
The fact that your boy is dealing with the terrifying thought that his mother is dead in a non emotional way. That's a bleeping massive 🚩. It's a coping mechanism to trauma. Stop the back patting and hang your bleeping head in shame you absolute bleep.

(I say this as a mother who has had some pretty serious depressive eps over the past 20 years. Also apols for all the swears but this arehole has infuriated me).
I'm sorry for what you went through. Depression isn't your fault, and unfortunately children are exposed to it. The fact is Jack seems to revel in it and treat it like a joke. She has no awareness of her impact on others, and with the solid support system she claims to have she should do better.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I thought the SB checking her breathing scenario was after the shimmery black eye, where she tripped over her foot/dumbbell on floor and hit her eye on the tap/sink (depends which story you follow)? So she didn't say it was due to alcohol, but was implying concussion? Mithering ninnies may draw their own conclusions, but she was claiming to be sober.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I’m feeling very ‘seen’ with the shoe chat here, I must say!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Still behind but found this interesting thread on Twitter about trust.

I suspect JM is heading towards the Trust Thermocline. A thermocline is where the temperature suddenly drops in a body of water, so it might be slowly getting colder then bang, it’s suddenly freezing cold. It’s a good metaphor for digital media and users. Followers slowly decrease then suddenly they’re gone.

Users will stick to what they know even after they’ve lost trust but will only move once their trust is less than the effort needed to move. And once this happens, like a thermocline there is a huge drop and normally no way back.

I’m explaining this very poorly. This guy does it much better, thread here if you’re interested.

Basically I think JM is coasting along but people are becoming more aware of the grifting, they’re not bothered enough to do anything about it yet but once they’ve made the decision to leave that will be it. No way back. I suspect there will be a large drop off in Patreon numbers soon and she will become effectively yesterday‘s news.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I'm sorry for what you went through. Depression isn't your fault, and unfortunately children are exposed to it. The fact is Jack seems to revel in it and treat it like a joke. She has no awareness of her impact on others, and with the solid support system she claims to have she should do better.
Thank you. I'm fine tho,.I deal.with it as it comes. I only mentioned it to show I'm not just unfeeling about MH issues . But even in the worst my instinct was to protect my children and shelter them as much as possible from it. Not revel in it. I think most parents would be the same

• Heart
Reactions: 45
ED28FD4B-644F-4B05-9D7E-CD16F1D58B63.jpeg

This makes me so angry 😡
My sister and I had to put up with tit like this when we were kids and it really fucks you up. Here she is laughing about it like it's just a funny anecdote with hundreds of thousands of strangers.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 71
I thought the SB checking her breathing scenario was after the shimmery black eye, where she tripped over her foot/dumbbell on floor and hit her eye on the tap/sink (depends which story you follow)? So she didn't say it was due to alcohol, but was implying concussion? Mithering ninnies may draw their own conclusions, but she was claiming to be sober.
Sorry, I was sure that she was writing about being blackout drunk but I'm not a forensic frau.

Reactions: 17
It was.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Still behind but found this interesting thread on Twitter about trust.

I suspect JM is heading towards the Trust Thermocline. A thermocline is where the temperature suddenly drops in a body of water, so it might be slowly getting colder then bang, it’s suddenly freezing cold. It’s a good metaphor for digital media and users. Followers slowly decrease then suddenly they’re gone.

Users will stick to what they know even after they’ve lost trust but will only move once their trust is less than the effort needed to move. And once this happens, like a thermocline there is a huge drop and normally no way back.

I’m explaining this very poorly. This guy does it much better, thread here if you’re interested.

Basically I think JM is coasting along but people are becoming more aware of the grifting, they’re not bothered enough to do anything about it yet but once they’ve made the decision to leave that will be it. No way back. I suspect there will be a large drop off in Patreon numbers soon and she will become effectively yesterday‘s news.
Very interesting. I wonder what will become of her then. Cos she's too special for a 9-5. Didn't someone on here say they outrightly offered her a job when she was claiming to eat sponges or whatever. I think she'll embrace The Pov Years part 2 hoping for a gritty memoir commission. She seems to think of herself as a writer/commentator more than a cook. She'll abandon the slops but I can't see her ever abandoning her broadcaster pretentions (I lolled writing broadcaster). Your word not mine jack pal

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thats gross. Inexcusable poor parenting. Especially cos there was another kid he was supposed to rub along with. It should take years of a stable relationship to get to that point of blending families. A revolving door of mums new partners to get used to is a red flag for emotional wellbeing and safeguarding
I know. I had sort of forgotten what a small child is like, but I look after my nearly three year old granddaughter a lot. She has her own routines and comforts, so much so when they went on holiday abroad recently she was quite unsettled.
So the thought of my daughter taking her to move in with a person she met 4 days ago, and expect her own daughter to bond with an unknown child and adult, all the while in unfamiliar surroundings, is utterly unthinkable and imo completely irresponsible.
Poor confused little SB. Then bloody Leggy monitoring his cutlery use.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
View attachment 1706370

This makes me so angry 😡
My sister and I had to put up with tit like this when we were kids and it really fucks you up. Here she is laughing about it like it's just a funny anecdote with hundreds of thousands of strangers.
The extent of her protecting his privacy online seems to be not showing his face anymore but she'll happily reveal stuff like this - make it make sense.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
If none of you have seen Community, I wholeheartedly recommend the first few seasons. Episode 2 of season 3 is full of spooky Jack adjacent stuff!

Including Donald Glover doing a southern accent when representing the country of Georgia in a model UN 😂

Also Jack has such Brita 'raging against the machine' middle class white girl parallels

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Thanks for the info frau, this does not surprise me at all. I can only imagine how toxic she was in the lesbian community back then. Please be careful in case she could identify you - she is a vindictive cow.
I recall a Frau on here mentioning she knew that JM was notorious in the Southend lesbian community, and I wonder if that story was perhaps the reason. That kind of behaviour spreads in small communities.
I doubt I’d be identified and anyway she’s got bigger problems to deal with than a 15yr old story. 😳

Reactions: 47
Lot of us seem to be mums and grandmothers here so we all know how hard it is and wouldn't be comfortable speculating on someone's parenting failures beyond the cold hard facts of what they've actually stated themselves. Compulsively.

Reactions: 34
If none of you have seen Community, I wholeheartedly recommend the first few seasons. Episode 2 of season 3 is full of spooky Jack adjacent stuff!

Including Donald Glover doing a southern accent when representing the country of Georgia in a model UN 😂

Also Jack has such Brita 'raging against the machine' middle class white girl parallels
She lived in New York! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.