Jack Monroe #424 She’s as Greek as Prince William

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[IMG alt="MancBee"]https://media3.tattle.life/data/avatars/m/71/71735.jpg?1628094795[/IMG]
MancBee
VIP Member

Sep 5, 2020
duck me sideways, you lot are amazing. Nothing gets past this Cabal.

That is definitely the fish pie, the description on the pack is almost word perfect on her post, the piped topping is the final giveaway. It even mentions the Red Leicester!

Reactions:Lorelei, Incywincy, Babysnark and 46 others

I think it might have been me (bows to the cabal ). thread #69 😂 One of my first posts! Wasn’t there also a tapas/greek meal can’t remember which where some of the recipes looked like Co op ready meals?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Whilst searching for something else, I found mention of her dehydrator

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I really dislike Allegra. I think she looks like a right gobby, haughty mare. The sort of woman who says stuff like ‘I think you’ll find’ and ‘i have to say I disagree’ and just as the meetings about to finally end ‘can I just say…’

I find the "bit gauche, darling" clip absolutely chilling. I suspect it is a highly personal trigger as a class crossing Frau but it seems so cruel to me. Why would you murmur behavioural correction on the spot to your loved one? If someone really crossed the line somehow, I can understand addressing it later in private but during an interview I would have either laughed along, hooted that "you can't say that" or loudly talked over her to try and redirect the conversation. To be publicly, kindly, condescendingly, told I am gauche would crush me.

Henry Higgins/ Barbara Woodhouse vibes from Leggy there

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I think it might have been me (bows to the cabal ). thread #69 😂 One of my first posts! Wasn’t there also a tapas/greek meal can’t remember which where some of the recipes looked like Co op ready meals?
Yes! Items from the summer picnic range… usually 3 for 2

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I find the "bit gauche, darling" clip absolutely chilling. I suspect it is a highly personal trigger as a class crossing Frau but it seems so cruel to me. Why would you murmur behavioural correction on the spot to your loved one? If someone really crossed the line somehow, I can understand addressing it later in private but during an interview I would have either laughed along, hooted that "you can't say that" or loudly talked over her to try and redirect the conversation. To be publicly, kindly, condescendingly, told I am gauche would crush me.

Henry Higgins/ Barbara Woodhouse vibes from Leggy there
Yea, it's horrible. I think most of us can agree that Jack is terribly socially awkward and that can't have helped at all. It does add weight to Jack's claims that she's suffered abuse at the hands of ex partners. I can imagine Allegra was a worse bully behind closed doors. Jack is awful and doesn't really deserve sympathy, it just adds to her victim mentality, but Leggy did her dirty there.

Reactions: 41
I feel a photoshop coming on :unsure:

Honkin Spice
Interchangeable Spice
Haughty Spice
Old Spice

ETA I forgot there were 5 spice girls 🤦‍♂️
Chinese 5 Spice? (cultural appropriation as in Blackface hair braid Jack)
Mixed Spice? (no one more mixed up than Jack)
Pickling Spice? (Jack loves a pickle)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Yea, it's horrible. I think most of us can agree that Jack is terribly socially awkward and that can't have helped at all. It does add weight to Jack's claims that she's suffered abuse at the hands of ex partners. I can imagine Allegra was a worse bully behind closed doors. Jack is awful and doesn't really deserve sympathy, it just adds to her victim mentality, but Leggy did her dirty there.
Is there a link?

ETA: Yes there is, in the wiki. Soz! ETA again: perhaps that's not the one. I'll google as advised :D ETA: it was the one, but somehow I ended up at a wrong one. I'm doing a CHAOS. But the below is it as per the wiki.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.