Jack Monroe #423 The only TV show Jack Monroe needs to be on is Crimewatch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4838D327-5F48-4C25-9DAF-72E0A741664D.jpeg

From the vegan yorkies recipe: that word doesn’t mean what you think it means, Jack…

Why do the publishers never sub edit her ramblings?

A6C6D1B8-7014-426A-BEA4-9CCC93FBC67D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
I’m up for Slopvember. Put me down for this abomination of a meecrowayayayayvay chilli. It’s from the BBC Good Food site and has glowing reviews so I have high hopes.

Reactions: 28
she does steal a lot of things from US “progressive accounts” that Tamales line was a prime example and is a stone cold flat out lie. I’ve never been sure of anything in my life.

Quite a few of the lazy accounts do that, I saw one account going on about their awful UK employer not providing “health insurance” for their call center staff
If I remember correctly, her old friend, Essex girl confirmed that Jack had never been expelled? I'll try and find the receipt.

ETA Yay. I've done this before - see what you've done to me, Jack… 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm thinking it might be easier to have a separate OT/F&D forum specifically for the slopathon?
This is a great idea. Some of the recipe names are making me gag, never mind the descriptions 😂

I dread to think what the pictures will be like!
I'm quickly scrolling past when I see anything that could be 🤢
Having it all in one place would be easier. Fraus could read it when their stomachs are feeling strong 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Dunno if it's been said before, but I wonder if Twatter being taken over by Elongated Muskrat will affect the no of her squigs?? Loads of my friends ( almost all white MC) are leaving it due to his comments about free speech, letting Trump back, on enabling hate speech etc etc. How is she going to react?
Twitter is her lifeline--there is no other platform that will allow her to behave in the same way, with the same culture and control. I expect to see some Olympic cognitive dissonance tweets and Jack will keep her Twitter account.

Reactions: 27
Look, we have a lot of fun on these threads but sweet Jesus nobody attempt this one. Even for humour. Stay well pals x

CB94C506-7C4D-4E73-ACA6-C89F17E303FA.jpeg

(Showstopping because you have to dash off with violent diarrhoea).

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Was just browsing veganish (why did I buy this tit) & I recognise literally every single recipe from other people’s work (I cook vegan recipes & use loads of great cooks online). Literally no original ideas, just minor changes that make good recipes worse.
Also check this out-what a raging hypocrite given her love of factory farmed crap.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 39
Am I too late to join in the slopalong? I’m willing to give anything a go!

Reactions: 19
TBF to Jack, Sausagne could be pretty good. As long as you ignore each and every one of her instructions.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve done the moonshine mash, the jackfruit pineapple and the cannellini buerre blanc.

Mancbee did the tomato soup with stuffing.

Hotes did the overnight oats.

Traumy S did the dried mushroom and white chocolate thing (yes you read that right).

Someone did the pumble. There’s others too. Just pick one that you like the look of…..
Geetbo did the three tin tender. Poor soul. Their profile pic never recovered.
Edited to correct spelling of Geetbo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m up for Slopvember. Put me down for this abomination of a meecrowayayayayvay chilli. It’s from the BBC Good Food site and has glowing reviews so I have high hopes.

As well as glowing reviews it has a whole PINCH of chilli 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.