Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
This has been posted on twitter - new Patreon comment from the person whose complaint was deleted.

FgfWqpKWYAYMY3T.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 176

OwlChampagne

Screenshot_2022-11-01-18-08-45-11_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

The way her profile pic covers part of the new banner it's like her subconscious is trying to tell her something 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 171

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I'm just sat here absolutely AGHAST at the sheer brass neck on her. Imagine thinking she could put out two statements the day before she announces that pre-ordering of her new £20 book is open, and that those statements would scrub everything so she can carry on as if nothing's happened. She's a clown, and she takes everyone else for clowns.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 134

Lucy Aeroplane

VIP Member
Working class writers are indeed sorely under-represented in mainstream media and publishing. This is in no small part because of privileged twats like Jack Monroe, who grew up in nice middle-class homes, pretending they’re working-class and taking up all the fucking space. Sorry for the swearing but seriously Jack needs to fuck right off now. As do her enablers. This is actually my aneurysm. Jack Monroe is not working-class and she never has been.

Coming back to add context, I’m from the same fucking town in the same fucking age group, but I DID grow up working-class as did my friends, and Jack Monroe has not one iota of a fucking clue how shitty life truly is for struggling working-class people in left-behind seaside towns like Southend was when we were growing up. I can actually talk with authenticity about stuff like getting expelled from school, getting into serious trouble, and all sorts. Getting into trouble and having a shit life is normal when you know you have no prospects and no future, and that’s just how it was for lots of us. But nobody’s giving me or my old mates a fucking platform are they?

I came here to Tattle originally just a bit baffled as to why the general public believed her bullshit, but now I’m furious about her frankly fucking grotesque misrepresentation of literally fucking everything about her life. She’s a pathological liar, and the media continue to enable her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 127

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
Uh oh, she's starting to get snarky on the haunted bird app with those who are questioning her maths. Apparently it was OK to say the Teemill money went to multiple food banks because the TT is a network of food banks.
Already deleted

2ED1B40F-51A0-4F4B-B021-60BD85CA02D7.jpeg

We see you, Jack Monroe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 125
I've just seen a preview of Jack's new book on Twitter. A squig has shared one of the recipes from it and claims it's quite good 😮
Cupace20221101221334.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 123

Geetbo

VIP Member
Jack is also releasing 30 free slop recipes into the world. Just when we thought 2022 couldn't get any shitter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 123

Geetbo

VIP Member
I have laughed heartily at the Frau recreations of slop but I'm such a bloody tight arse I get angry if I spend money on anything that isn't as tasty as the money paid. It actually makes me upset and furious.

All of our recipe testers are such lovely chill funny people and I'd just be like 🤬🤬 Monroe this 🤬🤬🤬 chickpea 🤬🤬 shit and be raging about it for days after
I’ll put you down as a maybe x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 119

Geetbo

VIP Member
Two of my grandparents died in their early 70s. Two are still alive. One was born in India.

Am I Middle Class? Am I working Class? Am I an immigrant?

I scream, for I do not know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
Had a play with the levels and managed to find some text she erased.Transferred from a metro bank account rather than PayPal.

How peculiar... She either had the Teemill money come straight into her personal bank account or she didn't have it sitting in the PayPal ready for donating whilst running the fundraiser. It somehow went to her metro account first? Sus.

Screenshot_20221101_234315.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 117

jenny2603

VIP Member
View attachment 1697566

ETA careful squig, not sure marxist-leninist (landlord) doctrine agrees

View attachment 1697574

I think the whole "big dave inherited his landlordism so it doesn't count" is just projection for the time when Jack will find herself in that position, because it will blow her working class pov cosplay out of the water.
Lol! She's an absolute idiot. What next, King Charles only inherited his title from his mum and his dad was an immigrant so he's working class?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117

Switchstreetz

VIP Member
@Geetbo I'm so sad to not be able to take part, so sad.😭

But umm... with the T1 diabetes and having to take insulin 20mins before eating, and umm... the risk of it taking longer than expected and the risk of it being inedible....

So sad!!😭😭😭
So sorry Geetz, I tried but I've had to be signed off from this trial on medical grounds
Bonus-Doctor-Notes-Template-02.jpg

Edit: just realised that I ...er, I mean "the doctor" had gotten the slopalong's name wrong.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116