Jack Monroe #306 Jack and the Giant Lawsuit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, have we seen this? Simon Blake, who is one of the three people currently suing Fox for defamation - look who their lawyer is!
Maybe that’s why 1, Israel Street can’t take her on ‘pro bono’ he’s already busy with Lozza?
View attachment 1269113
I think this is why Lozza referred to having just “taken £54,000” off Jack’s lawyer in one of yesterday’s tweets. It may have been costs, as part of the hearing about whether the other case can go before a jury.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
I would love if there was a problem with her PayPal and she got locked out of it for a month and had to live off her own earnings .... and slop.
Lol, she might finally get through all that fish in the freezer.

Also from the MN thread:
1652644375121.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 90
I 100% meant Jack. Did Jack get expelled before her failed GCSE's. We've got multiple receipts that she failed her exams, but nothing but her word on the expulsion.
Did she even get expelled? How did she get 41/2 gcse results if she did? I know I sound like a weirdo CSI forensic analyst but Allegra got expelled and then took and passed her A levels, (Wikipedia), and then went off to the Cordon Bleu or whatever - and then all of a sudden, here comes Pinocchio Monroe with her expulsion and cooking skills and ooh, I fancy Leggy and I’m moving in and creating a blended family.

Don’t think so, Jack, love. Let me know when you’ve got the skills and acumen to earn an MBE, run a mega cover restaurant in New York and found a major high street restaurant chain…. #justsaying

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I think the North have a really raw deal on things like this, as Scotland at least have devolution and more powers allowing things like the child payment in addition to child benefit to lower income families or free travel for kids.

All the headlines focus constantly on London, projects to help poverty are designed based on the situation there (eg - we get nationally distributed things referencing that kids travel free on buses - this is only true for under 5s here) and the lions share of all funding goes to London and the south. It was especially evident over COVID when various (generally very working class) areas were locked down for much longer than London with no extra funding yet as soon as London was approaching that the government went "Well we can't hurt businesses, we'll do this this and this." There is a massive, massive disparity and Jack is blissfully unaware of this.
Yup
all the London lefties who didn’t understand why people in the north would vote for ‘self-harming’ measures such as brexit or the conservatives failed to see that prospects are so depressed that they couldn’t see how voting against what London wanted could make it worse. It’s a gross generalisation and simplification I know, people had varied reasons, but most people in the media have no clue how people in Blyth or Carlisle or Blackpool live, how they try to earn money, how they try to raise their kids and don’t really care either.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Someone's linked to the Wiki on that MN thread and it's still up half an hour later.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
I don't have sm apart from here.

It's the attention seekers dream.

I have a mate who has two separate accounts and she uses one to like other stuff on her other account.

The thing that always kills me is her profile pics from both accounts are practically the same and of her... I find it so weird and if she doesn't get enough love she writes posts asking people to like her stuff. My other mate sees her at it all the time. I find it so odd.
I have twitter which is mostly political. I’ve met some nice people from it but apart from that I could do without it. I only keep Facebook as I have photos on there I want to keep

Currently I am spending most of my free time off here on Duolingo. Went on to try and learn Scottish Gaelic as my family were native speakers but it’s bleeping hard so I am doing Czech Russian and German instead

Yes troops. Russian is easier than Gaelic... but it won’t defeat me 🤣

Keeps me away from arguing with folk on twitter over Monroe

For context I have my higher German and there is a very slight crossover between all 3 languages but I need to stay off Twitter so duolingo it is

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
IIRC, Jack claimed to have been expelled just before taking her GCSE exams, and the school let her take them.

She also claimed that the school expelled her and didn't tell her parents. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Did she even get expelled? How did she get 41/2 gcse results if she did? I know I sound like a weirdo CSI forensic analyst but Allegra got expelled and then took and passed her A levels, (Wikipedia), and then went off to the Cordon Bleu or whatever - and then all of a sudden, here comes Pinocchio Monroe with her expulsion and cooking skills and ooh, I fancy Leggy and I’m moving in and creating a blended family.

Don’t think so, Jack, love. Let me know when you’ve got the skills and acumen to earn an MBE, run a mega cover restaurant in New York and found a major high street restaurant chain…. #justsaying
I wonder if she wasn’t expelled but if after her disappointing GCSE results the school wouldn’t accept her into the sixth form. I can see how she might have spun that not unlikely but undramatic scenario into being expelled.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
It’s also really daft and ineffective. If your addiction is at a level where you need to shoot up in the supermarket loos, you’ll already know where to inject, without seeing veins.

Exactly. Touch is more useful than sight.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

We aren't sure about the being expelled thing. Jack claimed she got expelled and her parents didn't know, so 🤷😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Laughing at Jack explaining in court that she did not expect poor people to buy her books. She expected middle class people to buy them and give them to poor people.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Fack claimed she got expelled 4 days before her GCSEs, without telling her parents (this was to explain this brand new story to her mum, who follows her on Twitter).

This 101% didn’t happen, not only would it be illegal to not immediately inform her parents, but they would not expel a pupil so close to exams, except for the most severe offences. She claimed she got expelled for nicking a scalpel to self harm if I remember rightly.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

It would be the standard thing for when somebody is an utter head right before the start of Study Leave. You exclude them perfectly legally for the period up til that date and then say they are not to come into school at any time other than to sit the external exams. However, this would have required her parents to be notified, which she says they didn't know. So the most likely occurrence was more like a variation upon the theme of

a) found with eggs, flour, silly string and spray paint cans on the last/second to last day of term (like the Thursday before exams start - FOUR days) and told not to come back until the day of the first exam
b) was clearly not interested in coming in over study leave, so was told not to and to revise at home
c) was told that if she stayed at home and revised, they wouldn't take it further and add whatever she actually did to her permanent record
d) decided she needed an excuse for not bothering to show up at the revision sessions, but her parents thought she was leaving for school as normal and then asked what happened when her results were so tit, didn't she revise? and she replied that it wasn't her fault, they said she couldn't come in
e) There weren't any revision sessions but she decided to use it as an excuse for getting tit results compared to everybody else
f) she was found with a weapon, but out of decency and a desire not to call the police on a girl from a nice middleclass family, the school gave the option of staying at home safe rather than being at risk/putting somebody else at risk and her parents knew about it all along but she's lying to distract away from the fact she was the kid caught in school carrying a lethal weapon

As it was four days before the first exam, I'm minded to think it was being a head for the last day or so before the exams started and told to go home.

Whatever way you look at it, the odds are very heavily weighted towards her lying about it. She does seem to have quite an interest in violence, weapons and suchlike, going by her consistently violent language, claims of committing violent acts, bragging about carrying a knife in London and all that deeply troubling tit she comes out with all the bleeping time.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
IIRC, Jack claimed to have been expelled just before taking her GCSE exams, and the school let her take them.

She also claimed that the school expelled her and didn't tell her parents. 🤷🏼‍♀️
So she just hid in the local park all day or some such? I think her parents would have been livid she got "expelled" from a middle class institution

• Haha
Reactions: 28
We aren't sure about the being expelled thing. Jack claimed she got expelled and her parents didn't know, so 🤷😂
I cannot fathom how a child would be expelled from school without their parents’ knowledge. Really, Jack? Who needs Netflix when we’ve got you.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.